Start by marking “Hired for the Boss's Bedroom” as Want to Read:
Hired for the Boss's Bedroom

Hired for the Boss's Bedroom

2.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  89 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews

This gorgeous Italian needs a nanny! Heather is perfect for the job but, with her dumpy curves, she is nothing like the slim sophisticates who usually grace his bed.... Maybe this bored billionaire needs a change!
Heather's heart has already been broken once and she's determined not to make the same mistake again--especially with her boss. However, her inexperience proves
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published September 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Hired for the Boss's Bedroom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hired for the Boss's Bedroom

Dianna
Mar 29, 2015 Dianna rated it it was ok
Shelves: title-semantics
Leo is a billionaire. He’s bought his mum a nice huge mansion in the country, and he’s left his son with her while he lives in London – flying around the world to important business meetings, and dating his way through his file of women. They’re all thin and elegant and doing educated smart people jobs and are sometimes almost too busy for an evening with Leo. He’s having a great time.

Heather lives in a pretty cottage next to Leo’s mum. She illustrates children’s books for a living, and has a lo
Tonya Warner
Leo must come to country to visit his mother and his son. The rare visits of the past are gone when he meets neighbor, Heather. Heather looks the epitome of the country bumpkin, all curvy and blonde with no fashion sense. Talking to her, Leo is confounded to find a very intelligent and sexy woman hiding in the countryside.

Heather knows the type of man Leo is, she had already been married to an overambitious, money hungry, no time for anyone but themselves man. From seeing the way he had previous
moi
This is my first Cathy Williams book and I am disappointed with it. It was okay. Both the lead characters were weakly written. There were times I hated both of them. The only saving grace of the book was the humor... There were certain moments where you will be laughing out loud...

Over all okay book. plot was boring and the chemistry between the characters were not good. I have read better stories and even better written characters. You hardly feel related to the characters. I just wanted to fin
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Ruth
Nice enough bit of fluff, but too much implied steam and not enough real steam and the ending nearly made me throw up.
Shayla
Shayla added it
Aug 17, 2016
Naninini
Naninini rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Bebon
Bebon marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Shelley
Shelley rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
myrna vogel
myrna vogel rated it liked it
May 14, 2016
Julie Koclanis
Julie Koclanis rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Maria Pérez
Maria Pérez rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Emona de Souza
Emona de Souza rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Alessia
Alessia rated it it was ok
Apr 14, 2016
kitkat
kitkat rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
Celeste Lirette
Celeste Lirette rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Martine
Martine rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
danes
danes added it
Jan 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...