Start by marking “The Tea Party Manifesto: A Vision for an American Rebirth” as Want to Read:
The Tea Party Manifesto: A Vision for an American Rebirth

The Tea Party Manifesto: A Vision for an American Rebirth

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Tea Party Movement is the most dynamic and powerful grassroots political movement witnessed by modern-day America. It arose spontaneously - and in the nick of time - to save this country from an advancing, fatal drift away from self-government, liberty and the promise of greater prosperity for future generations. But what does the tea party movement really stand for? A ...more
Published July 4th 2010 by WND Books (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Tea Party Manifesto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tea Party Manifesto

Not going to give this one a star rating because it'd be about the book's politics and not the book itself. I will say that the book is basically ranting and raving about two ideals that are needed to "save America":

1. The federal government is evil.
2. We need to turn back to God, or we're doomed.

If those views resonate with you, along with a heavy dose of attacks on the "mainstream media" and the "gender-bending agenda", then this book might just be for you.
Joseph Farah is a weird guy. The editor of the conspiracy-ridden and schlocky WorldNetDaily news website, he makes it very clear that he was the first to the tea party. He intended this book to be a corrective to trends within the Tea Party which have been pushing towards issues-based politics rather than an ideological 'revolution'. It's very short, and very repetitive, but engaging and clear in its messaging.

While not as compelling or powerful a writer as fellow demagogue Glenn Beck, Farah's b
Oct 25, 2010 Jaci added it
I hadn't read anything this specific about the Tea Party. This is short (and small at 4x6 " and 188 p.) It focuses on states' rights and the unsustainability of a huge federal government. Very interesting in that it says a focus on the economy is not going to make a change but a focus on a "clear, simple, and profound" message will make that change.
Two part mission statement:
1. That we have an established Constitution that governs our affairs as the basis for the rule of law in this country and
Rob Fossey
A quick and easy read that provides food for thought on the course of American politics and history. The best part though is that it forced me to re-read both The U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence again - that alone was worth the meager price of the book.
I found this book to be a short and simple road map back to the America that our founding fathers had envisioned. I would recommend that every American voter that is tired of the rot that is overtaking our once great country to read this book.
Adam Bricker
Didn't really help explain what the Tea Party is all about in my opinion. However, it did include an appendix with the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
Danilo Amaral
Danilo Amaral marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
John Loucks
John Loucks marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Brandi marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Mary Coop
Mary Coop marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Catherine marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Kara Hubbard
Kara Hubbard marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
J. marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
Tristan marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Joseph Farah is an American journalist, editor, and writer. He currently serves as editor-in-chief of WorldNetDaily, a conservative online newsmagazine, and has authored several books on American politics. He is controversial for his newsmagazine's continual pronouncement questioning whether President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in the United States, which has been a subject of co ...more
More about Joseph Farah...