Start by marking “What Do You Call a Sociopath in a Cubicle?” as Want to Read:
What Do You Call a Sociopath in a Cubicle?

What Do You Call a Sociopath in a Cubicle? (Dilbert #20)

"Once every decade, America is gifted with an angst-ridden anti-hero, a Nietzschean nebbish, an us-against-the-universe everyperson around whom our insecurities collect like iron shavings to a magnet. Charlie Chaplin. Dagwood Bumstead. Charlie Brown. Cathy. Now, Dilbert." --The Miami Herald

The former occupant of cubicle 4S700R at Pacific Bell seems to have made a go of thi
Published August 2nd 2002 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about What Do You Call a Sociopath in a Cubicle?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Do You Call a Sociopath in a Cubicle?

The Essential Calvin and Hobbes by Bill WattersonHomicidal Psycho Jungle Cat by Bill WattersonThe Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes by Bill WattersonIt's a Magical World by Bill WattersonScientific Progress Goes "Boink" by Bill Watterson
Comics! Comics! Graphic Novels!
261st out of 275 books — 40 voters
Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There by Lewis CarrollBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.What the Moon Said by Gayle RosengrenIf Life Is a Bowl of Cherries What Am I Doing in the Pits? by Erma BombeckWhat Do People Do All Day? by Richard Scarry
"What" in Titles
30th out of 156 books — 14 voters

More lists with this book...

Andrew
Oct 04, 2014 Andrew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like my previous comments about Gary Larson and his Far Side Gallery 4 this book has some very witty observations which having (and still working) in similar environments never ceases to amuse and amaze me. Ok I think in the past Dilburt has had been everywhere and at times over exposed but I guess that is as much a sign of its success as anything.
However this book contains a lot of very early works where characters have not been completely formed in to those you recognise today. However it is s
Tony
Nov 26, 2016 Tony rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good collection

This is a good collection of Dilbert comics. One fun thing about it is the book includes early comics from Adams, and more current ones. This lets you see the differences in his style over time. A good read for Dilbert fans!
Erik
Oct 02, 2016 Erik rated it really liked it
Definitely towards the top end of these compilations. I particularly enjoyed the evolution of Alice, the long series of Ted strips, and the early days of catbert.

Overall a pretty edgy selection.
Kevin
Jan 22, 2008 Kevin rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys office oriented satire
Shelves: humor
A collection of several choice strips from Dilbert ranging throughout the years.

Not the best Dilbert collection since it does range out of order throughout the years, however, it is enjoyable for anyone who likes Dilbert and/or office oriented satire!
Megan
Jul 15, 2015 Megan rated it liked it
A collection of comic strips that deal with associations between coworkers. Since the collection only includes those specific comic strips, story lines are not followed and sometimes you start reading in the middle.
Cathy Cramer
I don't typically read my husband's Dilbert books, but I couldn't put this one down. It was like eating potato chips. I shared some of the funnier ones with my parents last night - the shrinking cubicles, and the chess cubicles.
Timothy Boyd
Jan 22, 2016 Timothy Boyd rated it it was amazing
We all might have started out like Calvin with a great view of life. But after hitting the workforce we all somewhat become Dilbert. Everyone knows someone like one of the characters in the strips. Highly recommended
Sadie-jane (sj) alexis nunis
to round up... it's still funny but not as many laughs in this one.
he's still funnier and more relevant than most:)
Andy
May 25, 2010 Andy rated it it was ok
Shelves: paperback
Borders bargain bin. I thought I owned all the Dilbert treasuries but did not recognize this one. Read it, but was mostly very old content and I'd seen 80% of it before.
February Four
Sep 20, 2014 February Four rated it liked it
Love the comics, but this one had a few repeated strips, some right below the strip it was repeating.
Robert
Robert rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Patrick
Patrick rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2011
CRM
CRM rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2013
Catherine Shipley
Catherine Shipley rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Kyle
Kyle rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2011
Krap
Krap rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Joel
Joel rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2010
Jimmy Byrne
Jimmy Byrne rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Ben Babcock
Ben Babcock rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2008
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2010
Alex Holliday
Alex Holliday rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2013
Nicky Groh
Nicky Groh rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Rick Smothermon
Rick Smothermon rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2013
Matthew Gregory
Matthew Gregory rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2015
Desiree
Desiree rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2011
Finbarr
Finbarr rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2009
Arian Reyes
Arian Reyes rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2012
ben
ben rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Stephen
Stephen rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2011
  • Wildly FoxTrot
  • The Curse of Madame "C"
  • The Ratvolution Will Not Be Televised
  • Blueprint for Disaster: A Get Fuzzy Collection
  • Politically, Fashionably, and Aerodynamically Incorrect: The First Outland Collection
  • Road Trip! (Zits Sketchbook, #7)

Adams was born in Windham, New York in 1957 and received his Bachelor's degree in Economics from Hartwick College in 1979.

He also studied economics and management for his 1986 MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.

In recent years, Ada
More about Scott Adams...

Dilbert (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons
  • Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies: Dogbert's Big Book of Business
  • Dogbert's Clues for the Clueless
  • Shave the Whales
  • Bring Me the Head of Willy the Mailboy!
  • It's Obvious You Won't Survive by Your Wits Alone
  • Still Pumped from Using the Mouse
  • Fugitive from the Cubicle Police
  • Casual Day Has Gone Too Far
  • Seven Years of Highly Defective People: Scott Adams' Guided Tour of the Evolution of Dilbert