Dancing in the Dark

Dancing in the Dark

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Eight authors from around the globe, unite to bring you a cornucopia of delights. Stories to titillate, enthrall, enrapture. Explore, if you dare, dark, dangerous worlds where passion reigns supreme, where lust and love meet in a pas de deux of wanton desire and longing.

Sip from a frothy mix of delicious seduction. Eyes blind, your senses fly free, yearning, seeking, beli...more
Published June 24th 2010 by Createspace

Last Sacrifice by Richelle MeadCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickNightshade by Andrea CremerTorment by Lauren KateAwakened by P.C. Cast
Christmas Wish List 2010
42nd out of 289 books — 283 voters
Tempted by Megan HartThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonSexy Devil by Sasha WhiteLord of the Deep by Dawn ThompsonLover Mine by J.R. Ward
Hottest Romance/Erotica Covers
446th out of 857 books — 1,125 voters

More lists with this book...

Joanne Sexton
Dancing in the Dark, what can I say except an erotic adventure from talented writers.

I took my time reading this, taking in each story slowly before moving onto the next. Each tale so different from the next and I never knew exactly what I was going to get next.

One thing I do know, I will never look at Snow White or Hansel and Gretl the same way again. J

Each story has its own special quality but I had four favourites amongst the collection of eight.

Stella and Bailey, a refreshing look and insig...more
tfc Parks
It's difficult to write an in depth review for an anthology written by eight different writers, so this may be a bit generic.

I stumbled upon this collection almost by accident, even though it's been in front of me nearly every day, but then, I ignore much of what's in front of me on a daily basis, so that's not surprising.

These nine stories are as varied as they are entertaining. Each was unique and, for the most part, very well constructed. A few were laugh-out-loud funny, while a few left me w...more
Maria K.
Jerome K. Jerome was asked to write a book about places of historic significance along the river Thames and throw in some humor to keep the readers entertained. Instead he wrote a funny book with some bits of the Thames history and geography scattered through. Such is the story of "Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog").

When you read the short description of "Dancing in the Dark" you may expect a lot of sex with an occasional storyline tossed in. In fact, it is rather the other way aro...more
Marc Nash
An anthology is likely to be of mixed quality and to taste, especially when the genre is erotica, where taste is completely subjective. Of the eight stories here three definitively draw the reader in. Noelle Pierce's "Delectable Deviations" is an erotic adaptation of Hansel and Gretl, but transcends any fairytale archetypical casting. In Robb Grindstaff's story "Stella And Bailey", all the crackle and tension emanates from the situation, as a man helps out two sisters thrown out of their family...more
Elizabeth Bank
This is a book to curl up with, preferably when you have a hottie at home next to you. I need a moment...I'm blushing. LOL Recommended if you don't mind a variety of erotica!
Eden Baylee
A sexy and stellar collection of stories written by some of the best in the business. Have read it several times and the stories don't get old.

Jessica Degarmo
All I can say is HOT HOT HOT!!!
John Booth
Excellent collection of erotic fiction
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Lemmy
Lemmy marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Vane Diaz
Vane Diaz marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Eva Mack
Eva Mack marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Attie Rae
Attie Rae marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Mandy Souaid
Mandy Souaid marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Teresa Winter
Teresa Winter marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
John
John marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Evelinn Enoksen
Evelinn Enoksen marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
A.A
A.A marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Kit
Kit marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Candice Chin
Candice Chin marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Poeticdemise
Poeticdemise marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Melissa Vasel
Melissa Vasel marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I have been writing for over 30 years across a variety of genres - dark urban fantasy, paranormal romance, science fiction, young adult, humor and cross-genre erotica.
More about Diane Nelson...
Dragon Academy The 90 Day Rule Points on a Curve The Conference The Shades of Time