Start by marking “Dancing in the Dark” as Want to Read:
Dancing in the Dark

Dancing in the Dark

4.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  37 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Eight authors from around the globe, unite to bring you a cornucopia of delights. Stories to titillate, enthrall, enrapture. Explore, if you dare, dark, dangerous worlds where passion reigns supreme, where lust and love meet in a pas de deux of wanton desire and longing.

Sip from a frothy mix of delicious seduction. Eyes blind, your senses fly free, yearning, seeking, beli
Published June 24th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Dancing in the Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing in the Dark

Last Sacrifice by Richelle MeadCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickNightshade by Andrea CremerTorment by Lauren KateAwakened by P.C. Cast
Christmas Wish List 2010
41st out of 290 books — 282 voters
Tempted by Megan HartThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonSexy Devil by Sasha WhiteLover Mine by J.R. WardLord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson
Hottest Romance/Erotica Covers
404th out of 1,006 books — 1,275 voters

More lists with this book...

Joanne Sexton
Aug 03, 2010 Joanne Sexton rated it really liked it
Dancing in the Dark, what can I say except an erotic adventure from talented writers.

I took my time reading this, taking in each story slowly before moving onto the next. Each tale so different from the next and I never knew exactly what I was going to get next.

One thing I do know, I will never look at Snow White or Hansel and Gretl the same way again. J

Each story has its own special quality but I had four favourites amongst the collection of eight.

Stella and Bailey, a refreshing look and insig
tfc Parks
Apr 03, 2011 tfc Parks rated it it was amazing
It's difficult to write an in depth review for an anthology written by eight different writers, so this may be a bit generic.

I stumbled upon this collection almost by accident, even though it's been in front of me nearly every day, but then, I ignore much of what's in front of me on a daily basis, so that's not surprising.

These nine stories are as varied as they are entertaining. Each was unique and, for the most part, very well constructed. A few were laugh-out-loud funny, while a few left me w
Maria K.
May 25, 2011 Maria K. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Jerome K. Jerome was asked to write a book about places of historic significance along the river Thames and throw in some humor to keep the readers entertained. Instead he wrote a funny book with some bits of the Thames history and geography scattered through. Such is the story of "Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog").

When you read the short description of "Dancing in the Dark" you may expect a lot of sex with an occasional storyline tossed in. In fact, it is rather the other way aro
Marc Nash
An anthology is likely to be of mixed quality and to taste, especially when the genre is erotica, where taste is completely subjective. Of the eight stories here three definitively draw the reader in. Noelle Pierce's "Delectable Deviations" is an erotic adaptation of Hansel and Gretl, but transcends any fairytale archetypical casting. In Robb Grindstaff's story "Stella And Bailey", all the crackle and tension emanates from the situation, as a man helps out two sisters thrown out of their family ...more
Elizabeth Bank
Feb 03, 2011 Elizabeth Bank rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a book to curl up with, preferably when you have a hottie at home next to you. I need a moment...I'm blushing. LOL Recommended if you don't mind a variety of erotica!
Eden Baylee
Jul 22, 2012 Eden Baylee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sexy and stellar collection of stories written by some of the best in the business. Have read it several times and the stories don't get old.

Jessica Degarmo
Dec 20, 2010 Jessica Degarmo rated it it was amazing
All I can say is HOT HOT HOT!!!
John Booth
Nov 15, 2010 John Booth rated it it was amazing
Excellent collection of erotic fiction
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Lillia
Lillia marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Aldine B
Aldine B marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Ifeanyi
Ifeanyi marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Melody Cavanaugh
Melody Cavanaugh marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Slater Girlz
Slater Girlz rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Natalia C
Natalia C marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Rubab Agha
Rubab Agha marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Connie Anderson
Connie Anderson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Laura Miller
Laura Miller rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Khuraman
Khuraman marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
L.P. Lindeman
L.P. Lindeman rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
  • Tulagi Hotel
  • Demon's Slave
  • Halloween Fantasies
  • Storm of Desire
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
  • A Measured Risk (Regency Risks, #1)
  • Spoilt
  • Sunburn (Greek God, #3)
  • Simon's Choice
  • Marooned with the Millionaire
  • Color Her Red (Color Her Red #1)
  • Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1)
  • Breed True (Eclipse Heat, #7)
I have been writing for over 30 years across a variety of genres - dark urban fantasy, paranormal romance, science fiction, young adult, humor and cross-genre erotica.
More about Diane Nelson...