Start by marking “The Scandal and Carter O'Neill” as Want to Read:
The Scandal and Carter O'Neill

The Scandal and Carter O'Neill (The Notorious O'Neills #3)

Carter O'Neill has risen above the reputation of his notorious family—thanks to hard work and distance. Now he's this close to getting everything he wants. Then Zoe Madison interrupts his community meeting with the announcement she's pregnant. In the media storm that follows, no one wants to hear that the baby isn't his. As for believing he doesn't even know her…forget abo ...more
Published October 12th 2010 by Harlequin (first published October 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Scandal and Carter O'Neill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Scandal and Carter O'Neill

Saly
Carter is the oldest brother, the one in politics and he has stayed away from his family for the most part for ten years and it is not out of shame but out of love and to protect them. His mother came back into his life and to protect his sister from her, he lied for his mother in court and stayed away from family, he misses them terribly, now his life is in chaos again because his mother is back and her paying someone to talk to him has brought him in hot-water.

Zoe is five months pregnant and b
Yona
Nov 02, 2013 Yona rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
It was time for a romance story. It was good but nothing special but it did it's purpose for the day.
Janga
Sep 26, 2010 Janga rated it really liked it
The conclusion to O'Keefe's Notorious O'Neills trilogy has a hero and heroine I found appealing and a sigh-perfect epilogue, but overall it lacked the satisfying sense of wholeness that prompted me to give the first two books in the series five stars. I think it was Nora Roberts who compared writing a category romance to performing Swan Lake in a phone booth. To use NR's analogy, O'Keefe left me shouting brava at her execution of the ballet in her first two books but applauding politely and regr ...more
Bet Lantaff
Jul 25, 2012 Bet Lantaff rated it really liked it
This was, by far, the best one of the Notorious O'Neill's trilogy. If Ms O'Keefe had taken the extra time, she could have made this a novel. It had all the nuances and suspense of a novel and there were many, many ways to take the different plotlines. This is only the 3rd book of Ms O'Keefe's that I have read, but it makes me want to search out her other books to see how she has improved her writing.
Jan
Mar 17, 2015 Jan rated it really liked it
This was the last book of her O'Neill family series (there are 3). Read them in order if you dive in! I enjoyed the books (only read the last two because I didn't realize it was a series until too late, and I do not like going back in time....). Good plots, loveable and sympathetic characters, nice Epilogue at end of third book that gave closure. I recommend this series!
Michelle
Sep 17, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it
Fun! A really good finish to the trilogy. Almost everybody lives happily ever after. Good characters, etc. And if you're listening, Molly, I would purely LOVE to read Margot's story!!! That's one hell of an interesting woman!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Notorious O'Neills
Christine Griffin
Notorious

Sweet and sad. Molly O'Keefe writes strong characters with heartfelt conflict caught in a very pact action packed story .
Melann
Apr 14, 2012 Melann rated it liked it
Lu en VF
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Notorious O'Neills
Amy
Nov 18, 2010 Amy rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book. I love the heroine.
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2013
Teuta Berisha
Teuta Berisha rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2014
Jacqueline
Jacqueline rated it really liked it
May 07, 2011
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2017
Luisa Marie Samuels
Luisa Marie Samuels rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Tomeka
Tomeka rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2015
Mindin
Mindin rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Emelle Brennan
Emelle Brennan rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2010
Dena
Dena rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2012
Laura rated it did not like it
May 23, 2014
Dls
Dls rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2012
Temperance-Lou
Temperance-Lou rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2017
Stephanie Doyle
Stephanie Doyle rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2011
TB
TB rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2013
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever
More about Molly O'Keefe...

The Notorious O'Neills (3 books)
  • The Temptation of Savannah O'Neill
  • Tyler O'Neill's Redemption (The Notorious O'Neills #2)