Ghost! 2 (Ghost!, #2)

Ghost! 2 (Eerie Queerie! #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  662 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mitsuo Shiozu on muuten tavallinen opiskelijapoika, mutta hänellä on erikoinen ominaisuus: vaeltavat henget käyttävät häntä välikappaleena viestiäkseen rakkaidensa kanssa! Ennemminkin sääntönä kuin poikkeuksena henget ovat naispuolisia, jolloin Mitsuon ympärillä alkaa parveilla miespuolisia ihailijoita, ja erikoisia tilanteita syntyy pilvin pimein!

Koulussa kummittelee enti...more
Published June 2010 by Punainen jättiläinen (first published February 2000)

Viridian5
I picked up Eerie Queerie! vol 2. today--why oh why couldn't they have called it Ghost!, which seems to be the original title?--and laughed my ass off. How many more guys can lust after poor, clueless Mitsuo? There's the evilish temple priest, a dead boy ghost, and clueless Ichi coming closer to realizing what he wants. Plus the hiccups of death and Hasunuma glomping at every opportunity he can get. Hasunuma may love Mitsuo, but he needs to be walloped across the nose with a rolled-up newspaper...more
Grace
I like this book series a lot. it is just a tad cliché at times, but that's what makes it quite cute. its odd to think these boys lust of the artless, naïve and clueless Mitsuo. But, he is equally cute!
Leila Anani
Another good installment. Ichi also starts crushing on Mitsuo and now rivals Hasunmura - the two become like the cute medium's bodyguard, though still ghosts manage to find him. Hasunmura goes into a coma after saving Mitsuo's life and Mitsuo realises just how much he misses his friend. We also meet the perverted priest Mituni who seems to hit on everyone! No girls at all in this volume, just lots of cute boys. A little light on the emotional side of things, this is a really fun series with very...more
Mel
Eerie Queerie two is still as fun and beautiful as the first. They kick the fan service up a notch, but it's still pretty light (compared to most anyway). If my memory is correct it starts to go down hill now, it hints at the craziness that abounds in the last two books.

Still, highly recommenedable as something light, and people new to the Yaoi genre.
emily_oriley
It's just fun. There's nothing really to gain or learn or some cosmic lesson that will change the world and alter our reality for the better. It's just a whole lot of hot guys groping each other for our entertainment.
Christine
This is a rather cute story. But man, Mitsuo is really dense.
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Apr 07, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
  • Gravitation, Volume 03
  • Demon Diary, Vol. 04
  • Man's Best Friend: Inu Mo Arukeba
  • Yellow, Volume 01
Eerie Queerie!, Volume 1 (Eerie Queerie!, #1) Eerie Queerie!, Volume 4 (Eerie Queerie!, #4) Eerie Queerie!, Volume 3 (Eerie Queerie!, #3) 君よ誘惑するなかれ [Kimi Yo Yūwakusuru Nakare]