Start by marking “Montana Marriages Trilogy (Montana Marriages, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Montana Marriages Trilogy (Montana Marriages, #1-3)

Montana Marriages Trilogy (Montana Marriages #1-3)

Mary Connealy's complete Montana Marriages series all under one cover. One volume encases three acclaimed novels by Mary Connealy.

Montana Rose—Readers will laugh and cry along with Cassie Griffin, the vulnerable pregnant widow;

The Husband Tree—Belle Tanner, the tough as nails ranch woman who has buried three husbands;

Wildflower Bride—Abby Lind, who was raised and then reje
Published May 1st 2011 by Barbour Books

To ask other readers questions about Montana Marriages Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Marriages Trilogy

Margaret Chind
Jul 07, 2010 Margaret Chind rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Margaret by: Shalyn Sattler
Montana Rose, #1
Every time that I pick up and read a book from Mary Connealy I am in awe at the topics and issues that are addressed in such a loving and in depth manner. This specific book deals with marriage, courage, abuse, healing, strength, and new faith. The lives of the characters are so real and so easily comparable to real life that it is extremely difficult to remember that it supposedly just a fictitious story in novel format.

Cassie is a woman who was brought up in a closed environme
Melissa
Feb 17, 2015 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love in Montana

I loved each story. Husband Tree is my favorite. I liked the transformation of one of the evil characters. Only God could do something like that.
W R
Mar 14, 2017 W R rated it really liked it
This book should be a three and half overall. First of all, I found the Author's note and dedication to the first book, Montana Rose, to be misleading as it was to Janette Oke. It has been awhile since I have read a Janette Oke but I do not recall the violence. In saying violence, it is not gory and I felt Ms. Connealy did a better job of describing the west more realistically than Janette Oke has done. Don't expect the same tone even though Oke and Connealy are Christian authors.
Montana Rose,
Gladys Belcher
May 12, 2017 Gladys Belcher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all three books. I love Mary Connealy books.
Fv
Jul 20, 2014 Fv rated it did not like it
The author has an issue with picking and choosing what Bible commands she wants to obey herself. As per her writings.

First of all Psalms is clear about violence. If her books were movie rated, they would be rated R, ones I avoid because of the violence in them. (Psalm 11:5) . . ."God examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one; He hates anyone who loves violence."

Also the attitude of the wives in the book, is a far cry from how God asks us wives to treat our husbands. (Ephesians 5:22-2
Christy
Aug 01, 2013 Christy rated it it was amazing
I truly LOVED this book. It was a clean Christian Romance novel and I will look forward to reading more of her books. My favorite was Cassie and Wade. I was sooo hoping he would change for her, but he didn't I like Abby though. What about Belle Tanner isn't that a women most of us wanna be like? Awesome book. I give 5 stars!I wonder if Mort is really gonna be a changed man. Anyway off to read Sophie's daughter series. I love Mary Connealy books. I catch myself laughing and almost crying at the s ...more
Rae
Apr 12, 2013 Rae rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
Though I enjoyed this read, like my previous experience with Connealy's books, I find that she abuses kisses. At times, they are used to distract other characters and disorient them. It's just too much and she could have have something else happen. Her style of story telling is enjoyable though and I found myself engaged the entire time.

Of the three stories, I preferred the Husband Tree. I liked the interaction between Belle and Silas as both are stubborn.
Heather Gluth
Jun 09, 2014 Heather Gluth rated it really liked it
I loved the book. It made me smile and lough a lot.
Amanda
Feb 06, 2015 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I loved all of these stories! They are easy reads and as Christian fiction books, there is nothing to make you cringe. These are on my bookshelf and I reread them once in a while.
Vonda
Feb 03, 2015 Vonda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this 3 books

A wonderful book's they really keep you wanting more. It was about Woman in the West, finding love and God.
Maaike van Beek
Apr 02, 2013 Maaike van Beek rated it really liked it
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Very western, very Montana, and very romantic!
Bree
Nov 02, 2014 Bree rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-ebooks
Another good books for those that like christian romance stories with colourful characters.
Jackie
Jul 31, 2012 Jackie added it
Loved it!!!
Shawn
Jan 29, 2014 Shawn rated it it was amazing
Once again....great characters, great plot lines. My only regret is that I read these trilogies out of order but still loved them!
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Phylisha Stone
Phylisha Stone rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Norma Munson
Norma Munson rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Valarie Barber
Valarie Barber rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Meagan
Meagan rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
Alicia Lowery
Alicia Lowery rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2013
John Kizer
John Kizer rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2011
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2011
Em
Em rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2016
Jennifer Atkins
Jennifer Atkins rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2012
Cathy Mccanless
Cathy Mccanless rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2011
Brenda Dockery
Brenda Dockery rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2014
Elisabeth Kenney
Elisabeth Kenney rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2014
Lynn
Lynn rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
  • The Brides of Chance Collection
  • The Cactus Creek Challenge
  • Stitched with Love Collection
  • A Match Made in Texas (Archer Brothers, #4)
  • Undercover Bride (Undercover Ladies #2)
  • Alaska Brides: Golden Dawn/Golden Days/Golden Twilight (Heartsong Novella Collection)
  • Winning the Widow's Heart (Prairie Courtships, #1)
  • Rekindled/Revealed/Remembered (Fountain Creek Chronicles 1-3) (v. 1-3)
  • A Texas Brides Collection
  • The Prairie Romance Collection: 9 Historical Romances from America's Great Plains
  • When Love Comes My Way
  • Finally a Bride (Texas Boardinghouse Brides, #3)
Mary Connealy writes romantic comedy with cowboys always with a strong suspense thread. She is a two time Carol Award winner, and a Rita, Christy and Inspirational Reader's Choice finalist.
She is the bestselling author of 48 books and novellas.
Her most recent three book series are: Cimarron Legacy, Wild at Heart, Trouble in Texas, Kincaid Bride for Bethany House Publishing. She’s also written fo
More about Mary Connealy...

Montana Marriages (3 books)
  • Montana Rose (Montana Marriages, #1)
  • The Husband Tree (Montana Marriages, #2)
  • Wildflower Bride (Montana Marriages, #3)