Start by marking “Blow A Kiss” as Want to Read:
Blow A Kiss

Blow A Kiss

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
When you blow a kiss, where does it go? What does it do? This is the premise of this enchanting picture book written by David Seow and illustrated by Enrico Sallustio. Available for purchase from Closetful of Books: http://tinyurl.com/oqj87es
Hardcover, 1st edition, 28 pages
Published June 3rd 2010 by Bonnie Books

To ask other readers questions about Blow A Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blow A Kiss

Robert
Mar 25, 2012 Robert rated it really liked it
Recommended to Robert by: David Seow
David Seow sent me a copy of this book autographed for my children. I could have sworn I had reviewed this book, but I don't see it here so I perhaps I did so elsewhere.

What a kind and gentle story of hope. Just think as to where one's kiss can go and what it can do. The story is replete with lovely action verbs. I should use this with my students to illustrate word choice.

The accompanying illustrations are wonderful and add to the story. All in all, a solid and lovely book.
Lynn
Jul 25, 2010 Lynn rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens, mystudents
What a beautiful concept of idealism and morality. I read this with Kim who was learning english and she loved the kisses symbolised by hearts on the page. A compelling book that illustrates the innocence of children as well as their kisses.
Linda Lingard
Aug 24, 2013 Linda Lingard rated it it was amazing
A gentle book for children with beautiful illustrations that match and enhance the text - just perfect. Can you travel on a kiss? Yes, you can. Over deserts and across skies - it can reach many places and bring a smile to your lips.
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Hazlinah
Hazlinah marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Vivian Kirkfield
Vivian Kirkfield rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2016
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2013
Sarah Mounsey
Sarah Mounsey rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2012