Dying On The Edge

Dying On The Edge

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
An engrossing multicultural, multilayered mystery of one woman's obsession with another woman's husband that could only end in disaster.

Maggi French is a film star on the rise. She has everything but the one thing she wants most, her lover, real estate mogul and studio owner Kurt Wilder. She knows a lot about Voodoo and means to keep using it to make her lust for power and...more
Published by Wheatmark (first published August 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dying On The Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying On The Edge

Audrey
Author, Francine Craft has forged new paths in romantic fiction with her new novel, Dying on the Edge: A Romantic Voodoo Mystery, by touching on subjects such as voodoo (Francine spells it Voudou, as it's spelled by Alfred Metraux, a Swiss anthropologist who wrote 'Voodoo In Haiti'). Although set in a city that could be New York, the crux of the novel comes from the potent and magical land of Voodoo - Haiti.

Frank Ryman is the detective in Dying on the Edge - a light-skinned black man - who's hot...more
Literary Jewels
In the murder mystery “Dying on the Edge” readers will immediately be swept away in the authors clever way of story telling. Craft fans will not be disappointed with the author’s latest literary effort.

I am a fan of Francine Craft and for any person who enjoys love stories filled with emotion sprinkled with that happily ever after in some cases will know that when picking up a Francine Craft novel you are going to have a pleasant read.

“Dying on the Edge” is slightly different because the autho...more
Carla
Aug 30, 2010 Carla rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Carla by: Francine Craft
When I first started the book I was kind of leery being a New Orleans native I have heard my share of voodoo stories but this was not the entire foundation of the story and I am glad. As much as I want to tell you about this story I don't want to spoil it for you. I will tell you that the person you think is the killer just may not be. I had about five suspects and they were all wrong.

I am a fan of Ms. Craft and I must say that she did not disappoint me with this one even if I thought she did w...more
Priscilla
I haven't read a Francine Craft in a while and this was wonderful...
Patsy
Patsy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Rhea Alexis Banks
Rhea Alexis Banks marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Rg
Rg marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Leona Romich
Leona Romich marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2011
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2010
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2010
Amanda Kruckenberg
Amanda Kruckenberg marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2010
More than anything, I'm a whole earth lover, but that doesn't mean I like everything. I do give people the benefit of the doubt, and I'm happy with that.

I've written 19 contemporary romance novels and been a participant in 4 romance anthologies for Harlequin, Kensington, and BET and. I've had a really good time writing romances and have a mainstream romance, Solomon and Sheba, biblically-based and...more
More about Francine Craft...
Designed For Passion Passion's Fool The Way You Make Me Feel Dreams of Ecstasy Love In Bloom: Love's Masquerade\Forbidden Fantasy\Teacher's Pet