Start by marking “Dying On The Edge” as Want to Read:
Dying On The Edge

Dying On The Edge

An engrossing multicultural, multilayered mystery of one woman's obsession with another woman's husband that could only end in disaster.

Maggi French is a film star on the rise. She has everything but the one thing she wants most, her lover, real estate mogul and studio owner Kurt Wilder. She knows a lot about Voodoo and means to keep using it to make her lust for power and
Published July 15th 2010 by Wheatmark (first published July 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dying On The Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying On The Edge

Oct 04, 2010 Audrey rated it it was amazing
Author, Francine Craft has forged new paths in romantic fiction with her new novel, Dying on the Edge: A Romantic Voodoo Mystery, by touching on subjects such as voodoo (Francine spells it Voudou, as it's spelled by Alfred Metraux, a Swiss anthropologist who wrote 'Voodoo In Haiti'). Although set in a city that could be New York, the crux of the novel comes from the potent and magical land of Voodoo - Haiti.

Frank Ryman is the detective in Dying on the Edge - a light-skinned black man - who's hot
Literary Jewels
Feb 28, 2011 Literary Jewels rated it really liked it
In the murder mystery “Dying on the Edge” readers will immediately be swept away in the authors clever way of story telling. Craft fans will not be disappointed with the author’s latest literary effort.

I am a fan of Francine Craft and for any person who enjoys love stories filled with emotion sprinkled with that happily ever after in some cases will know that when picking up a Francine Craft novel you are going to have a pleasant read.

“Dying on the Edge” is slightly different because the autho
Aug 30, 2010 Carla rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Carla by: Francine Craft
When I first started the book I was kind of leery being a New Orleans native I have heard my share of voodoo stories but this was not the entire foundation of the story and I am glad. As much as I want to tell you about this story I don't want to spoil it for you. I will tell you that the person you think is the killer just may not be. I had about five suspects and they were all wrong.

I am a fan of Ms. Craft and I must say that she did not disappoint me with this one even if I thought she did w
Vanessa White
Vanessa White rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Vlm rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2013
Vanessa White
Vanessa White rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Louise rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Cathy Stokes
Cathy Stokes rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Ruth's rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2015
Rebekkah rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2012
Feb 17, 2011 Priscilla rated it it was amazing
I haven't read a Francine Craft in a while and this was wonderful...
Karyn Folan
Karyn Folan rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Anastasia Ingram
Anastasia Ingram rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2014
More than anything, I'm a whole earth lover, but that doesn't mean I like everything. I do give people the benefit of the doubt, and I'm happy with that.

I've written 19 contemporary romance novels and been a participant in 4 romance anthologies for Harlequin, Kensington, and BET and. I've had a really good time writing romances and have a mainstream romance, Solomon and Sheba, biblically-based and
More about Francine Craft...