Start by marking “So, You Want to Become a National Board Certified Teacher?: A Handbook of Teacher Tips for Successfully Completing the Nbpts Certification” as Want to Read:

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  6 reviews
As a teacher, you are already doing an excellent job in the classroom. Nevertheless, as more and more states encourage validation of teaching effectiveness, NBPTS certification remains the one standard by which you can establish unquestioned credibility.National Board certification not only validates--but also reflects--excellent teaching. According to research provided by ...more
Published September 1st 2004 by iUniverse

Be the first to ask a question about So, You Want to Become a National Board Certified Teacher?

Stephanie
Quick and easy read, lots of tips and tricks. I have post-its all through the book with things I need to refer back to later. Read this before you even start working on NCPTS! Good info to keep in mind!
Karen
Jul 18, 2008 Karen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: teachers pursuing/thinking about NBPTS
Recommended to Karen by: search engine
Quick read that I will need to go back to review many times- I'm sure. Gives a good overall impression of what it takes to complete NBPTS certification.
Jamie Bratton
Very quick and easy. Gave plenty of insight and advice. I will continue to reference this as I prepare.
Dawn
A concise book with some important tips to help throughout the process. An excellent resource!
Elizabeth
I will definitely keep this book handy while I do my national boards next year!
Kate
I will review this after I find out if I certify.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Sarah_carter
Sarah_carter marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Teacher Under Construction: Things I Wish I'd Known!: A Survival Handbook for New Middle School Teachers With Joseph in the University of Adversity: The Mizraim Principles Help! My Child Is Starting Middle School!: A Survival Handbook for Parents So, You Want to Become a National Board Certified Teacher: Workbook & Evidence Manual: A Candidate's Guide to Successfully Passing the Nbpts Certifica A Gilgamesh Play for Teen Readers: A Tale of the First Myth & Legend of Ancient Mesopotamia for Middle & High Schoolers