Start by marking “Enough Good News (Good News Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Enough Good News (Good News Series #1)

Enough Good News (Good News Series #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sidra Lyons has it all; a great family, a wonderful life and a new relationship with an amazing man. Life for her is pure bliss and she doesn't think God could bless her any better if He tried.

When the father she's had little contact with over the last 30 years shows up and announces he has a daughter from a previous relationship, (a relationship he had while married to he
Published (first published October 19th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Enough Good News, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enough Good News

Adrienna
3rd quarter book club read for Chasing Books. We spoke with the author on Author Chat on Thursday, September 13th and just adored her, shared similar testimonies, amazing!

Sidra, an attorney, who has a handsome manager that she works for Jensen, that finds out at a wedding he is a like a brother to her brother's wife, Amanda. From there on, the romance begins...but abruptly her feelings end about her father's adulterous affair once she discovers she has a half-sister in the midst named Sidney, al
Lashonja
In "Good Enough" Sidra and brother Mike find out they have a sister, Sidney, who they never knew existed and meeting her brings about drama like no one is ready for. Ultimately they develop faith in both family connections and God. The only question left is "How many Sid's are there?"

I was so sure that this was going to be a good book that I decided from the beginning to read the entire series. We could all use some good news, right? Well, the title is a little misleading,so after reading the f
Dr Author Wright, AA, AS, BS, MinB, MS, MinM, PhD, MinD, ThD
“Enough Good News” by Audrey McKay presented an innovative approach in describing the unspoken secrets of an outwardly respectable Christian family. In fact, Ms. McKay took a gracious approach in presenting the clandestine, behind-close-doors behavior of a seemingly respectable but absent father. Although daughter Sidra had little contact with her father, she believed that he was a great and outstanding man. But when she learned of his surreptitious affairs while married to her mother, she exper ...more
Stacey Harrell
Good read

Good read

This book was great and I couldn't put it down. I was intrigued and it kept my attention. I also loved the characters and how real they seemed. I would definitely recommend this book.
Marcia Husbands
Good news series

Awesome book ,obedience and forgiveness great Christian principles , already purchase second book will definitely recommend this to my church sisters
Dream 4 More Reviews
3rd quarter read w/ Chasing Books Club. I participated on the call, and the author amazed me just like her book did as it progressed. I am ready to read book 2 in the series.

Read review under Adrienna Turner.
Lorna
Simplistic. Trite. One-dimensional, stereotypical characters, except Sidra.
Linda Christofferson
Linda Christofferson marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Kaiyana
Kaiyana marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Pamela Rossi
Pamela Rossi marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Lena P. Neely
Lena P. Neely marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Yvette
Yvette marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Shadi
Shadi added it
May 17, 2015
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
LaShawn
LaShawn marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Deatrice
Deatrice marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Shanty
Shanty marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
gwendolynkpernell
gwendolynkpernell marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Glenda Taylor
Glenda Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Good News Series (5 books)
  • No Weapon (Good News Series #2)
  • Blind Justice (Good News Series #3)
  • Long Night (Good News Series #4)
  • Even Me (Good News Series #5)
Blind Justice (Good News Series #3) Third Watch (The Good News Series) No Weapon (Good News Series #2) Even Me (Good News Series #5) Long Night (Good News Series #4)

“Life happens to everyone who takes a chance on living.” 2 likes