Start by marking “Sun Kissed (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #7)” as Want to Read:
Sun Kissed (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #7)

Sun Kissed (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan #7)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  3,006 ratings  ·  131 reviews
Samantha Harrigan's quarter horses are falling ill due to poison, and as the insurance beneficiary, she's the prime suspect. Unswayed by the rumors around town, handsome veterinarian Tucker Coulter offers to help prove her innocence, even though Sam is uneasy about accepting his assistance-and about the way he makes her feel...

This bonus book includes Beautiful Gifts, a
Published January 4th 2011 by Signet (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Sun Kissed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sun Kissed

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
I love every book I have ever read by Catherine Anderson. She is one of my favorite authors. She never disappoints - her love stories will keep you on the edge of your seat til the very end.

Everyone should check out her books!
Ana Luisa
Esta foi uma leitura excepcional! Se antes tinha adorado o livro “O Sol da Minha Vida”, agora fiquei completamente rendida.
Catherine Anderson é uma autora que se mostra muito cuidadosa acerca dos temas que escreve. Em cada livro nota-se uma atenção particular ao meio envolvente e aos problemas que englobam a trama fazendo-me lembrar o cuidado com que uma simples teia de aranha é construída, sendo cada fio ligado com extremo cuidado sem haver um único descuido. Claro que para mim este livro teve
L' Te
There really is only one word, Wholesome ... Vitamin and mineral fortified with just the right amount of sweetness to make it palatable. If you are already aquatinted with Ms. Anderson’s brand of storytelling, than Sun Kissed will be a treasure trove overflowing with good old fashioned family values. Nevertheless, this was my first C. Anderson novel, and I must admit, the heavy, unremitting dose of Anderson’s brand of “morality” was slightly overwhelming.

Okay ... Before you start branding me an
Gostei bastante mais uma vez personagens reais e credíveis, uma história boa com suspense apesar de ter sido previsível. Mas como sempre um romance muito bom :)
J.B. Stockings
This is my third Catherine Anderson book, and I've decided that she is an okay writer, but just okay. I think she has a talent for creating interesting and believable characters, as well as interesting storylines, but I'm often knocked out of the world she creates by the sudden unrealistic dialogue or stilted turn of phrase.

This particular book had an interesting story, but a very predictable ending to the conflict. I saw it coming a mile away. And the romance side of the book simply had no spar
Miss Kim
Oct 27, 2008 Miss Kim rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like horses
Recommended to Miss Kim by: continuation of a series
Even though I really like this series, I was disappointed in Tucker's story. There was very little romance in this one, as it was all about the horses. Horse this, and horse that. Horses horses horses. I did like the mystery, but there was just not enough 'fun stuff' in the book. In Isaiah's book, we get to meet Tucker the first time. He is portrayed as a playboy, with a taste for the finer things in life. He's never planning to settle down. Now, in his book, he's totally opposite. Suddenly he d ...more
Samantha Harrigan is a breeder of champion horses. When one of her horses becomes distressed she calls Tucker Coulter a vet specializing in large animals. (view spoiler)

Sun Kissed is by the numbers romantic suspense. The only real surprise in this book is that it had m
Titis Wardhana

Ga gitu suka sama judul yang ini...

Samantha, seorang peternak kuda profesional, setelah trauma karena KDRT oleh suami pertamanya, memutuskan untuk hanya mengurus peternakan dan kuda2 kesayangannya. Dia bertemu Tucker di acara rodeo. Saat itu, Samantha melihat seorang pria mencambuki kudanya dan langsung memutuskan untuk menolong kuda itu. Tapi karena pria itu mabuk, Samantha kena pukul dan Tucker membantunya. Tapi karena kesalahpahaman, Tucker dan Samantha diborgol dan dibawa ke kantor po
Another sucess by Catherine Anderson. She just can't help it. I love her books, they're my special treasures.
As Debbie Macomber says in her review: "Her stories make you believe in the power of love". I wouldn't have said it better than this because this is exactly how CA makes me feel.
I've loved Tucker and Samantha and their romance. It was truly inspiring.

I'll keep Harrigan's books close at hand so if I miss this series I can always pick one book up and enter my dreamland.
:) oh tão lindo!

não sei porquê tenho um "fraquinho" por historias de cowboys, ranchos e afins!
este numa vertente um pouco mais "conservadora" que não era de todo previsivel, tem uma trama, meio suspense, romântica e religiosa, sem dar muito foco nesta ultima vertente.
Apesar de tudo, é uma historia que nos agarra e nos seduz no seu conjunto.
Com um razoavel desenvolvimentos dos personagens, com diálogos interessantes que promovem de uma forma positiva a trama.
O tema em si é dificil, já que aborda
Cátia Santos
Mais outra história amorosa e comovente de Catherine Anderson. Como sempre gostei ha história criada pela autora e dos persoangens, é impossível não nos afeiçoarmos aos mesmos e torcermos pelo seu final feliz.
Para mim, esta autora tem o talento único de criar histórias que aquecem o nosso coração e nos deixam mais felizes com a vida.
Tenho pena que as histórias sobre os irmãos Coulter tenham acabado, mas tenho a certea que a dos Harrigan também serão boas.
I just finished the audiobook...not my favorite in the Coulter series, but it was a nice closer. I'm assuming Anderson moves on to the Harrigan family next, and I'm cool with that. I just wanna know where this town is because they grown some fine hunk of man meat there. I mean seriously.....can this many awesome men exist in one town? I'd like a one way ticket, please!
Another good read by Catherine Anderson. I'm loving this series, though in being true to myself I am reading them out of order. I honestly didn't think I'd like Tucker, because I thought he was a butthole in book #6. Took me a while to get that out of my head, but I did end up really enjoying this book.
Basically the same story line as the other Anderson books. But I love reading about hte Kendrick/Coulter family so I will definately keep reading her books. They are always a fast read for me so I get through the series quickly. Nice books to read on a lazy afternoon
Lenny Husen
This is fun Chick Lit and I liked it OK. Not all of Catherine Anderson's books are worth reading, but many are well-written and wholesome romances. If there is a believable plot (as this one has), they are perfect gym or beach books.
In general her characters are handicapped in some way; in this one there isn't anyone disabled, but one of the main characters is a survivor of Domestic Violence, and I liked the treatment of that issue.
I did not know that Morphine makes horses hyper! Actually shoc
I am a huge fan of Catherine Anderson and normally rate her books 5 stars with a rare 4 stars. However, this one just didn't grab me the way the others have. I am having trouble putting my finger on exactly what made me rate it a thee and after reflecting, I believe it was the lack of connection I felt to the hero and heroine. I can't say I disliked either of them, and I think I may be spoiled by the heart tugging characters Anderson has written before, but I found myself apathetic about their p ...more
Tucker is the last single Coulter and is ready to settle down. He finally meets the right woman, Samantha Harrigan, when they are both arrested for trying to protect an abused horse. Samantha comes from a rich family of horse breeders. She is the youngest and only girl in the Harrigan clan, which consists of her overprotective father and brothers. Most of the book is spent trying to solve the mystery of who is poisoning Samantha’s horses. When two of her prized horses die Samantha becomes the nu ...more
May Mostly Romance
Sun Kissed ของแคทเธอรีน แอนเดอรสัน

เรืองนีเปนเลมทีเจดในชุด Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan ซึงเปนชือตระกูลสามตระกูลทีเกียวพันกันผานการแตงงานของตัวละครใน เรือง (เคนดริทแตงงานกับคูลเตอร และคูลเตอรกมาแตงงานกับแฮรริแกน) โดยเลมนีเปนเรืองสุดทายทีเลาถึงพีนองตระกูลคูลเตอร และถือเปนเลมเปิดตัวพีนองตระกูลแฮรริแกน

ทักเกอร คูลเตอร สัตวแพทย และหนุมโสดคนเดียวในตระกูลทีเหลืออยูอาสามาชวยดูแลสัตวในงานโรดิโอแหงนึง ซึงเขาพบเหนชายขีเมากำลังทำรายมาทีไรทางตอสูอยู แตกอนทีเขาจะแสดงความเปนฮีโรโผลเขาไปชวย ซาแมนธา แฮรริแกน สาวนอ
Sara Gonçalves
Que posso dizer? Esta foi uma história que me arrebatou logo desde o início e que me relembrou quão bom é estar a ler sem parar, convulsivamente, uma história linda, doce, ternurenta, uma história que se adora a cada página que se lê. Catherine Anderson é uma das minhas autoras favoritas, que sei que nunca me desilude. Sei que sempre que abro um livro seu, me vou deliciar com o seu romance nem sempre perfeito mas com um final sempre feliz. Umas vezes gosto, mais, outras menos, mas são sempre lei ...more
This is the first of Catherine's books I've felt warranted the lowest possible rating. Not because it was vile and horrendous, but because there wasn't even enough good to balance out the bad.

I actually had fairly high hopes for this one. Samantha seemed like she'd be a fun heroine, I'd already seen glimpses of her in her brother Clint's story and she seemed cute. I was looking forward to seeing Tucker as a romantic lead instead of just Isaiah's naysaying brother. And the plot seemed like harmle
This is the story about Tucker Coulter and his fight to save the horses belonging to Samantha Harrigan. The horses had been poisoned but no one knew how it had happened. Tucker used everything he had been taught as a Vet to save these horses but while he was working on them, he lost his heart to Samantha. It is a story about two people who fought hard to protect these valuable horses and to find out who had committed the crimes. It was their hard working efforts that brought them together.
Jun 01, 2009 Maggie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys a good romance
Horse breeder Samantha Harrigan ends up in jail after protecting a horse from an abusive drunk. Local veterinarian Tucker Coulter comes to her defense and ends up in jail right beside her. They meet again a few days later when Sam's horses are falling ill and Tucker discovers they have been poisoned. Sam is the prime suspect, and Tuckers offers to help prove her innocence.

Good contemporary romance. Another good addition to Anderson's series. My rating: 4.5 Stars.
Well written 'romance' with a mystery that to me was far too predictable. The characters were super human and although they were meant to be flawed came across as perfect due to the genre. Read this one because a friend thought I'd like it - I did as long as I kept the classic romance out of the picture. Boy meets girl - she likes him but he doesn't like her or vice versa but circumstances will throw them together and they'll both see this was meant to be - the only one for me - magical and perf ...more
Another of Catherine Anderson's novels that follows a lot of the plot devices and characters she loves. Nothing about it is stand-out, but it's entertaining.

***Content Warning: This book has sex in it. The copy I read was given to me by a friend who had edited out the sex, so I can’t say how graphic it is, other than I know that it does have a couple sex scenes in it. If you like your romance clean, this isn’t the book for you.
My first Catherine Anderson book was My Sunshine - and little did I know when I picked Sun Kissed up from the flea market that this book was about Tucker Coulter (Issiah's twin brother from My Sunshine)

I really liked this book. It keeps with the animal and nature themes. Anderson writes in such a way I can see myself in the main character - Samantha Harrington.

Samantha's prize horse sudden gets sick, and then a few more of her horses start acting strange. When the police start to nose around th
  • The Cowboy (Bitter Creek #1)
  • McKettrick's Luck (McKettricks, #6; McKettrick Men, #1)
  • The Man Must Marry (Sinclair Brothers, #1)
  • Never Marry a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #3)
  • Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35)
  • Tall, Dark, and Texan (Whispering Mountain, #3)
  • Hot & Bothered (Marine, #3)
  • Temptation Ridge (Virgin River, #6)
(1)romance author:
Adeline Catherine was born and raised in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA. She always yearned to be a writer like her mother. The morning that one of her professors asked if she could use samples of Catherine’s creative writing on an overhead projector to teach was
More about Catherine Anderson...

Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Baby Love
  • Star Bright
  • Here to Stay
  • Perfect Timing

“Sammantha: Tucker?
Tucker: Does some other man call at this hour just to hear your voice? If so, give me his name, and I'll kill him.”