Start by marking “Phantom Prospect (Rogue Angel #27)” as Want to Read:
Phantom Prospect (Rogue Angel #27)

Phantom Prospect (Rogue Angel #27)

Intrepid treasure hunters believe they have discovered the final resting place of Fantome, a legendary warship that wrecked off Nova Scotia almost two hundred years ago. She was rumored to have gone down with an extraordinary treasure. But circling beneath the ocean's surface waits something unbelievable… and terrifying. Some unfortunate divers have encountered a massive, ...more
Published November 9th 2010 by Gold Eagle (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Phantom Prospect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phantom Prospect

Michael Rohrer
Mar 06, 2017 Michael Rohrer rated it really liked it
Interesting, loved the shark aspect of the story.
Shelley
*Rating* 3 stars
*Genre* Science Fiction/Fantasy

*Review*

Phantom Prospect is the twenty-seventh installment in the Rogue Angel series. Annya Creed ends up in a search for an extinct shark known as a Megalodon with her friend Cole Williams, to the salvage of the HMS Fantome, as well as a global conspiracy by a megalomaniac to control the price of oil while also searching for a crucifix that may have been worn by Joan of Arc and gives the wearer immortality.

After watching Cole swim with sharks and b
Kathy Davie
Aug 30, 2011 Kathy Davie rated it really liked it
Twenty-seventh in the Rogue Angel urban fantasy series focused on Annja Creed, a serious archeologist with a hosting job on a reality TV show where Annja tries to hold onto serious research as opposed to her fellow hostess' T&A routine. Annja has also been "blessed" with a holy sword which once belonged to Joan of Arc.

The Story
Cole has invited Annja to join him on a shark research trip off the coast of Montauk when he gets a call from his brother, Hunter, on a treasure dive for the HMS Fanto
Lianne Burwell
May 06, 2011 Lianne Burwell rated it it was ok
Shelves: adventure
A competent entry into the Rogue Angel series. Annja Creed is visiting with a friend who is a shark researcher. When his brother's treasure-hunt is derailed by an apparent shark attack, Annja and Cole go to find out why a shark of unusual size would be in a place it shouldn't be.

The adventure was fun, but the villains knew a lot of things that they shouldn't have, and it is never explained how. Also, it duplicates an element from the previous book, where one of Annja's sort of mentor/benefactors
Cindy
Jul 14, 2014 Cindy added it
I enjoy this series very much. I'm however just a bit disillusioned of the main character. With all her martial arts training and prowess she sure gets taken by surprise a lot. Someone always gets the jump on her. I don't see that as a possibility if she truly had all that training. I realize it is not a true story but gee whiz if you are going to go on about all her training then I expect her to be better at it. But once the action gets going the books are very involving.
Amy
Jan 11, 2011 Amy rated it liked it
So far all the books have had something.....but this one just left me wondering if this was the same Annja....As another review said, yes it made me think of a Scooby episode! I will pick up more of this series just to see if Annja deals with Garin one way or another.
Doug
Mar 13, 2012 Doug rated it it was ok
Normally I enjoy reading this series but this particular book just did nothing for me. The story was flat, the subject was lame and the ending was beyond corny. I am hoping Restless Soul will help be more on track of what I have come to enjoy about this series.
Jon
Dec 29, 2010 Jon rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebooks
Liezle
Feb 17, 2012 Liezle rated it liked it
I got this because I was trying out the ebooks from the library. The cover looked interesting.
Ended up being a quick read, but not my forte. Maybe its because I started at book 27, but wasn't all that entertained by it.
Paul-Baptiste
Oct 05, 2013 Paul-Baptiste rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
OK story. An interesting plot, but the writing was quite horrendous.
Korry Thorpe
Feb 19, 2012 Korry Thorpe rated it liked it
I didn't like this book as much as I have the others in the series. I enjoyed reading it but it didn't keep me up half the night reading it like others in this series have.
Ashley
Jun 02, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rogue-angel
Pretty good book! I'll definitely have to check out the rest of the series!
John Hanscom
Nov 18, 2010 John Hanscom rated it liked it
OK, but not one of the better ones of the series.
Wendy
Oct 28, 2010 Wendy rated it it was ok
Giant, man eating sharks? Really? That's all that is left? This book introduced an interesting new artifact, but it only played a minimal role in the story.
Dori Frederick
Dori Frederick rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2014
Katie Wyatt
Katie Wyatt rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Gretchen
Gretchen rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2011
Camille
Camille rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2011
Tim D
Tim D rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2011
Troy
Troy rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2012
Katherine Swagerman
Katherine Swagerman rated it liked it
May 15, 2016
Stephen Deane
Stephen Deane rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2013
Olaf
Olaf rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Heather Willson
Heather Willson rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
Shinlori
Shinlori rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Twist
Twist rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2017
Alastar
Alastar rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2014
Douglas Scott
Douglas Scott rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2012
Wr
Wr rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2011
Luis Del Toro
Luis Del Toro rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2013
  • A Vampire's Vindication  (Vampire, #3)
  • Vampires Not Invited (Night Tracker, #3)
  • Werewolf Smackdown (Felix Gomez, #5)
  • Ryder On The Storm
  • The Secret of the Keepers (Kailmeyra Book 2)
  • Bound (Little Goddess, #3)
  • Melissa's Acceptance (Sugar Creek #2)
  • Dark Side of Dawn (Nightmare Chronicles, #2)
  • Hatred in the Ashes (Ashes, #27)
  • Vampaholic (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #2)
  • Tequila Sunset (Last Call #4.5)
  • Jennifer Scales and the Messenger of Light (Jennifer Scales, #2)
  • The Mountain of Adventure and The Ship of Adventure: Two Great Adventures
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover, #6)
  • The Reckoning (Immortals, #5.5, #6.5, #7.5)
  • Last Snow (Jack McClure, #2)
  • Victory (Kydd Sea Adventures, #11)
A house name for the Rogue Angel series, published by the Harlequin Publishing's Gold Eagle division.

The first eight novels were written by Victor Milan and Mel Odom. New writers joining the series starting with book nine include Jon Merz and Joseph Nassise.
More about Alex Archer...

Rogue Angel (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • Destiny (Rogue Angel #1)
  • Solomon's Jar (Rogue Angel #2)
  • The Spider Stone (Rogue Angel #3)
  • The Chosen (Rogue Angel #4)
  • Forbidden City (Rogue Angel #5)
  • The Lost Scrolls (Rogue Angel #6)
  • God of Thunder (Rogue Angel #7)
  • Secret of the Slaves (Rogue Angel #8)
  • Warrior Spirit (Rogue Angel #9)
  • Serpent's Kiss (Rogue Angel #10)