Start by marking “The Disobedient Virgin” as Want to Read:
The Disobedient Virgin

The Disobedient Virgin (The Ramirez Brides #3)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  279 ratings  ·  17 reviews
She's young, innocent and rich...

Catarina Mendes, at twenty-one, is finally a free and independent woman. However, it's freedom at a price....

Bound to a stranger...

Jake Ramirez has become guardian to Cat. He must protect her from unscrupulous men and find her a husband.

By her most precious gift

Jake is overwhelmed by Cat's beauty, but she's still a virgin. Can he resist bed
Published April 19th 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published September 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Disobedient Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Disobedient Virgin

Jacqueline
Goofy little story with a wildly improbably plot. Nothing in it to be taken seriously but I enjoyed it. It was like the silliest of romantic comedies. Totally light and fun. I spent the first 120 page fretting over the fact that the heroine was still wearing an ill fitting home made brown dress. Come on we need some typical HP power shopping.

I think I might check out the brothers' stories.
Jenny
Loved it!It was very funny and with a hero who was head over heels in love with the heroine. The angst kept me on the edge of my seat especially towards the end. Great romantic chemistry and very interesting story!
Kay
Paula Legate
This was a really sweet story that drew me right in. Catarina was raised in an orphanage by nuns. She had to stay in the home till her 21st birthday to receive her inheritance. The day of her 21st Birthday she was told of other stipulation’s and was shocked, and mad. The will stated she had to leave the home with Jack, and had to be married within two months.

Mr. Ramirez had three sons. He had played no role in their life’s. Upon his death he wanted to give his sons a special gift. The old man m
Alex is The Romance Fox
A great end to this series.

What an enjoyable story, filled with humour and good laughs.

Okay, the plot was a bit OTT but hey the two mc's were just so loveable that it didn't matter.

Enrique Ramirez's third son, Jake is now on his mission set out by his newly discovered "real" father..and what a journey it's going to be for him.

This is such a sweet and lovely story with the most endearing couple.

I loved the dialogue between them, the sexual tension, the growing love...one can't help getting a good
ѕєяєηιтι
güzel beğendiğim bir bd öncesindeki 2 bdyi okuyamam en büyük sorun teşkiletti ama yinede beğendim

(view spoiler)
Mirella Grace
Penutup serial yang bagus. Yah, menurut saya, inilah cerita yang paling bagus dari ketiga seri Ramirez Bride. Syukurlah. Akhir serial ini tidak anti klimaks.

Well, mengingat 2 cerita sebelumnya, sang tokoh pria dan wanita pasti sudah saling mengenal dan bahkan pernah berhubungan -yang bikin saya kesel dan keheul bacanya-... di buku ini, tokoh pria dan wanita tidak saling mengenal. Bahkan, tidak akan mengenal satu sama lain kalo bukan karna surat wasiat Enrique Ramirez.

Senang denga karakter wani
Jessica
To be honest, the title intrigued me from the get go. The ending was PERFECT!! Marton and another fabulous work!! I encourage reading this, especially if you struggle at first.
Sabine
nice story but i think that jake is too pervert and the least gentleman.
Ker

¡Hermoso! Amé a Cat... Es dulce, ingenua, tierna... Pero supo cuando sacar las garras... El final (que en mi opinión debió ser epílogo) le faltó más información sobre los 3 hermanos... Pero, aun así no afectó a la historia de Cat y Jake
Tishke
This is the third book of the Ramirez Brides Trilogy series and the other two books are: The Ramirez Bride by Emma Darcy & The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride by Michelle Reid.

This one has stands out because of the humor.
Tia
Read in February 2010. I didn't know this was a series until 2012 but I liked this book a lot. The heroes in all this books seem to be awfully tasty!
Nanooka
I'm not usually fond of the Guardian hero theme, but this one was really good.
Janice
I really liked this hp. It's worth at least 4.5 stars to me.
Elif Ege
Elif Ege marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Edith
Edith marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Ivonne
Ivonne marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • The Heiress Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2283) (Sister Brides, #3)
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8)
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4 & Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Italian's Token Wife
  • Mistress to Her Husband
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
I live in a small town in Connecticut with my husband. I was 15, he was 18 when we met! Our house is bright and sun-filled, with deep woods behind us that are home to native wildlife from deer to fishers to coyotes. Wild turkeys plod through our yard; hawks fly overhead.

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In e
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale