Start by marking “The Disobedient Virgin” as Want to Read:
The Disobedient Virgin

The Disobedient Virgin (The Ramirez Brides #3)

She's young, innocent and rich...

Catarina Mendes, at twenty-one, is finally a free and independent woman. However, it's freedom at a price....

Bound to a stranger...

Jake Ramirez has become guardian to Cat. He must protect her from unscrupulous men and find her a husband.

By her most precious gift

Jake is overwhelmed by Cat's beauty, but she's still a virgin. Can he resist bed
Published April 19th 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published September 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Disobedient Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Disobedient Virgin

StMargarets
Vintage
This was hysterical. Okay, at 40-50% was very funny.

This the third in a series where the hero has to undertake a task to find out who his half-brothers are. His mother has lied to him all his life. He finds out that his father abandoned her and he has to jump through hoops to find out who is half-brothers are. This Ramirez' task is to take care of the 21 year old girl, essentially an ex-nun, and find her a Brazilian husband. She's no Maria.

Slow start, but when it becomes obvious that the little
Jacqueline
Goofy little story with a wildly improbably plot. Nothing in it to be taken seriously but I enjoyed it. It was like the silliest of romantic comedies. Totally light and fun. I spent the first 120 page fretting over the fact that the heroine was still wearing an ill fitting home made brown dress. Come on we need some typical HP power shopping.

I think I might check out the brothers' stories.
Sruthi
Yayy so here I finish the trilogy . The last book is different from the other two , no Angst no misunderstandings and not the second chance type plot like the other two books . And I find it amusing , It was funny which was unexpected .

Jake finds out that the story of his late father being in army and killed for the nation are nothing but a convinient way his mother found to keep him shut questioning about his father . In reality his father left his pregnant mother and never looked back .

Now h
Jenny
Feb 12, 2013 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!It was very funny and with a hero who was head over heels in love with the heroine. The angst kept me on the edge of my seat especially towards the end. Great romantic chemistry and very interesting story!
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
3.5 stars (?) I'm still debating if my love for the h outweighs some of the issues I had

SPOILERS AHEAD :)

Maybe now you know I love a heroine that one way or another has been sheltered from the big bad outside world, so she's somewhat childish (without being an insufferable brat).
This h in particular has spent too much time in a school for girls in charge of nuns. She hated it, but if she left then the terms of daddy's will wouldn't be met and she'd be penniless and with no practical skills to su
Kay
Jan 20, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
Alex is The Romance Fox
A great end to this series.

What an enjoyable story, filled with humour and good laughs.

Okay, the plot was a bit OTT but hey the two mc's were just so loveable that it didn't matter.

Enrique Ramirez's third son, Jake is now on his mission set out by his newly discovered "real" father..and what a journey it's going to be for him.

This is such a sweet and lovely story with the most endearing couple.

I loved the dialogue between them, the sexual tension, the growing love...one can't help getting a good
Tishke
Sep 08, 2013 Tishke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This is the third book of the Ramirez Brides Trilogy series and the other two books are: The Ramirez Bride by Emma Darcy & The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride by Michelle Reid.

This one has stands out because of the humor.
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
No logré conexión con esta pareja. Y el argumento es muy descabellado.
Kiki
I don't think I can deal with somewhat-cheating manwhore getting the virgin right now, who couldn't be bothered breaking up with the OW before jumping the virgin, and then goes on a date with the OW AFTER jumping the virgin while telling her he's single. NOPE!
Paula Legate
Oct 09, 2013 Paula Legate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
This was a really sweet story that drew me right in. Catarina was raised in an orphanage by nuns. She had to stay in the home till her 21st birthday to receive her inheritance. The day of her 21st Birthday she was told of other stipulation’s and was shocked, and mad. The will stated she had to leave the home with Jack, and had to be married within two months.

Mr. Ramirez had three sons. He had played no role in their life’s. Upon his death he wanted to give his sons a special gift. The old man m
María
Apr 30, 2015 María rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine, book, read-2015
A very passionat story about a spirit young lady, Cat, who had lived all her life in a convent. When she turned 21, a man took care of her and tried to find her a husband. But he discovered the task was harder than he had thought: he wanted that inocent girl only for him.
Joaquim (or Jake as he preferred) had a successful life but suddenly he received a letter that changed everything: he was one of the sons of an important and rich brazilian business man. In order to know his half brothers, he h
Tia
Jul 23, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read in February 2010. I didn't know this was a series until 2012 but I liked this book a lot. The heroes in all this books seem to be awfully tasty!
**Sognatrice di libri**
4 stelle scarse

Una lettura carina, molto scorrevole e anche molto divertente per nulla noiosa.
ѕєяєηιтι
güzel beğendiğim bir bd öncesindeki 2 bdyi okuyamam en büyük sorun teşkiletti ama yinede beğendim

(view spoiler)
Mirella Grace
Penutup serial yang bagus. Yah, menurut saya, inilah cerita yang paling bagus dari ketiga seri Ramirez Bride. Syukurlah. Akhir serial ini tidak anti klimaks.

Well, mengingat 2 cerita sebelumnya, sang tokoh pria dan wanita pasti sudah saling mengenal dan bahkan pernah berhubungan -yang bikin saya kesel dan keheul bacanya-... di buku ini, tokoh pria dan wanita tidak saling mengenal. Bahkan, tidak akan mengenal satu sama lain kalo bukan karna surat wasiat Enrique Ramirez.

Senang denga karakter wani
Ker
Aug 16, 2012 Ker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

¡Hermoso! Amé a Cat... Es dulce, ingenua, tierna... Pero supo cuando sacar las garras... El final (que en mi opinión debió ser epílogo) le faltó más información sobre los 3 hermanos... Pero, aun así no afectó a la historia de Cat y Jake
Janice
I really liked this hp. It's worth at least 4.5 stars to me.
Sabine
May 13, 2014 Sabine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
nice story but i think that jake is too pervert and the least gentleman.
Nanooka
Sep 04, 2012 Nanooka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not usually fond of the Guardian hero theme, but this one was really good.
Samar Estwacol
Dec 29, 2015 Samar Estwacol rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#3 صعبة المراس
Jessica
Aug 01, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, the title intrigued me from the get go. The ending was PERFECT!! Marton and another fabulous work!! I encourage reading this, especially if you struggle at first.
Penny Watson
Aug 22, 2014 Penny Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-hps
4.5 stars, rounded up!
Fanny Roswita Ria
Jun 03, 2011 Fanny Roswita Ria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
seri ramirez ke tiga
Nada Farra
Nada Farra rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2017
Miaka
Miaka rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2013
Carolin
Carolin rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2016
Christie Davis
Christie Davis rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • The Heiress Bride (Sister Brides, #3)
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • Jodoh Sang Jutawan Italia (Counts of Calvani , #2)
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • Mistress to Her Husband
  • Purchased for Revenge
  • Surgeon Prince, Ordinary Wife (The Royal House of Niroli, #2)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • Pinangan Terselubung (The Baby Proposal)
  • The Italian's Marriage Demand
  • Not Fit for a King? (A Royal Scandal, #1)

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...

The Ramirez Brides (3 books)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)