Public Marriage, Private Secrets

Public Marriage, Private Secrets

3.13 of 5 stars 3.13  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Four years ago Gianna made a whirlwind marriage to the man she loved—Raúl Velez-Saldaña was the father of her baby. But, tragically, her pregnancy didn't last and neither did their marriage. Discovering Raúl's infidelity, Gianna left.

But the Spaniard who stole her heart has returned!

As far as Raúl is concerned, his marriage to Gianna was simply postponed—now he wants his w...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published October 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Public Marriage, Private Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Public Marriage, Private Secrets

Mojca
WTF???!!!

That was my reaction when the heroine bolted after learning of her husband infidelity – without CHECKING OUT ALL THE FACTS! Taking the word of a beautiful skank for scared without bothering to confront her husband? I don’t think so. Is everything all right with her?

WTF???!!!

That was my reaction when the heroine, AFTER FOUR YEARS, finally decided to discover the truth about whether her husband had really cheated on her before or not. Uhm, couldn’t she have done that when she learned of t...more
Paige
After Gianna's miscarriage, she felt alone and emotionally detached from husband Raul Velez-Saldana. But when the beautiful Sierra's answer's his phone when she calls him while he's out of town for business and insinuates things are going on between closed doors she packs up and leaves. She refused to answer his calls and the one time he flew out to see her refused him then too. Claiming the next move was hers.

Now four years later, Gianna has her own successful business and a quiet life. That ch...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Baseballmom
Not bad

I had no trouble understanding who was speaking and I thought the H loved the h. What I didn't get was why psycho ex girlfriend was allowed to "stalk" him for over 4 yrs and then magically went away just because h confronted her about her lies. In typical HP fashion, the author never really explained why H took 3 yrs to reconcile with h when he clearly loved her.
Leigh
Not sure what to say. . . This author used to be a favorite, but I guess my taste has changed. While I bought her books for the gorgeous heroine, and the rich, alpha hero now her books seemed filled with the same self talk from the heroine over and over and over. The plot either have an antagonist after the hero or stalker type guy after the heroine. In between a lifestyle of the rich and famous. . Not really a comfort read anymore.
Shubhika Rose
Grand title! Splendid characters! And riveting plot.

Sadly the writer didn't utilize anything completely. Very poorly written. The love isn't conveyed well at all. Felt really futile. -_-
KatLynne
This was a quick, light read with a few hot sex scenes. I liked Raul very much and Gianna. I would have given this one 4 stars if there had been more dialog and less explanation.
Judith Wright
I didn't hate it, but I definitely didn't want to finish it. I thought the male character of Raul was very two dimensional.
Hina Shakeel
Hina Shakeel marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Myra Martinez
Myra Martinez marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Jeanne
Jeanne added it
Aug 07, 2014
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Saboo
Saboo marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Noelle Clark
Noelle Clark marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Swapna Patil
Swapna Patil marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Trang
Trang marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • A Passionate Marriage
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • The Return of the Renegade (The Scandalous St. Claires #1)
  • Bride in a Gilded Cage
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • Zoe and the Tormented Tycoon (The Balfour Brides #5)
  • Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance)
  • Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)
  • The Girl Nobody Wanted
  • The Ice Prince (Orisini Brides, #1)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
  • Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)
  • The Disgraced Playboy (Bad Blood, #2)
  • The Bride Thief
Helen was born on February 20 in New Zealand, where she grew up, an only child possessed by a vivid imagination and a love for reading. She wrote stories for amusement in her early teenage years, and when she left leaving school, she took a secretarial job at a father-and-son legal firm.

At age twenty-one Helen joined a girlfriend and embarked on a working holiday in Australia, travelling via cruis...more
More about Helen Bianchin...
The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!) The Andreou Marriage Arrangement Bride, Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2907) Purchased: His Perfect Wife (Wedlocked!)