Start by marking “Knitting Board Basics: A Beginner's Guide to Using a Knitting Board with Over 30 Easy Projects” as Want to Read:

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  2 reviews
If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at board loom knitting, here is all the information you’ll need to get started. Knitting boards differ from looms in that the material created is thicker and double sided. They have become a popular tool of crafters, since they are easy to use and projects knit up quickly. Pat and Kim Novak, entrepreneurs and the designers behind the ...more
Published August 3rd 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Knitting Board Basics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knitting Board Basics

Margaret Metz
I have been so excited to learn how to knit and this has been the most helpful book I've read so far. It illustrated several different stitches and lots of projects. The pictures are wonderful and I love the variety. This has helped me to have my first successful project of my own. I would suggest this book to anyone wanting to learn to knit on a loom.
Melanie
This book is very helpful for novice knitting board users. It has so many projects ranging from beginner to advanced. The book is laid out to explain each step of the process, the different kinds of stitches, and the projects. I love this book and it's a great resource! It's very helpful and I recommend it to anyone who wants to knit using a knitting board!
Payce
Payce marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Shirley Bulmer
Shirley Bulmer marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Marfa
Marfa marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Mamat
Mamat marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Denise Pappu
Denise Pappu marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Karon Thompson
Karon Thompson marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Sonya Smith
Sonya Smith marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014