Start by marking “Heaven's Rage” as Want to Read:
Heaven's Rage

Heaven's Rage

3.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
When four women suffer at the hands of one man, the results are deadly!
"Heaven's Rage" has the usual components of a mystery novel - the crime of murder, a gruff but loveable protagonist and an assortment of suspects - yet it presents a unique theme as it takes readers back in time to tell the stories of four women who loved one man and who are now suspects in his murder.
Published May 10th 2010 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about Heaven's Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven's Rage

Aug 01, 2010 Sarah rated it really liked it
Heaven's Rage. Tiffany Craig Brown. 2010. Outskirts Press. 343 pages. ISBN 9781432756956.

Heaven's Rage is the first novel by Tiffany Craig Brown, a former corporate communications expert and also former managing editor of the Natomas Journal established in the Sacramento area.

Heaven's Rage is the story of a retired helicopter pilot named Richard Tate who is found murdered in his apartment; the most likely suspects being four women from Tate's past -- three ex-wives and his college lover. Homici
Rietje
Mar 23, 2011 Rietje rated it really liked it
I think this book is written extremely well. It hits close to home. I would recommend this book to all my friends. To read what some women go through in a domestic abusive marriage is an eye opener!
Melissa Snyder
Sep 04, 2010 Melissa Snyder rated it liked it
A fast read. Good suspense story. Thought the transition between what was going on in the story and the characters descriptions was a little destracting. Over all good read. Glad I won it.
Richard
Feb 25, 2012 Richard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story. Hard to put down,would be easy to finish in one sitting. A good book for a rainy day or a sleepless night.
Molly
Feb 20, 2012 Molly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Marti
May 15, 2012 Marti rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery
It took until about half way through this book to decide I liked it reasonably well. Basically, the premise is that a former Navy pilot has been found shot at close range in his own apartment late on a Sunday evening. There is no evidence of forced entryand two apparently untouched glasses of wine were sitting on a counter. Also, there was vomit in the bathroom. All those clues led to the strong suspicion that the victim, Dick Tate, knew his assailant and had willingly led that person in. As the ...more
Lana Superchi
Nov 23, 2014 Lana Superchi rated it it was ok
This book was definitely full of suspense and kept you on the edge of your seat. I found some of what was written difficult to believe which is why I only rated it two stars. I don't doubt that one man could fool so many women yet the way it was presented to me did not seem likely. This author has excellent potential and I would definitely consider reading another book by her.
Lillie
May 25, 2013 Lillie rated it liked it
An evil man who had abused all the women and children in his life is murdered, and his three ex-wife are the primary suspects. Each woman is questioned by the police, and the next few chapters are written in the point of that woman and describe her history and relationship with the victim. The murderer turned out to be a big surprise, but the biggest mystery to me was how this totally despicable man managed to entice three intelligent women to marry him.
Jean
Aug 27, 2012 Jean rated it really liked it
Excellent story which begins with the murder of Dick Tate. Two homicide detectives are called to the murder scene and thus the investigation begins. They learn Mr. Tate has three ex-wives and all of them have a number of reasons to want to kill Mr. Tate after the abuse they endured while married to him. The author keeps you wondering who actually committed the murder until the very surprising end of the story.
Jo
Feb 08, 2016 Jo rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
I liked the story but found the telling not to my liking as it felt quite repetitive in places. If the format had been tweeted I feel this would have been a great read
Peggy
Jul 24, 2012 Peggy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Loved the story and really got into...I read in one cozy, rainy Saturday because once I started it I couldn't put it down.
Carole Stamps
Oct 17, 2012 Carole Stamps rated it liked it
Not bad for a freebie...predictable twist. I think I counted only 2 grammatical errors...which is a GOOD thing.
Mical
Entertaining. A good who-done-it. Free from Amazon and well worth it. It's always good to find a new author.
Christine Baldock
Christine Baldock is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2016
Mandi Schalon
Mandi Schalon marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Della L. Smith
Della L. Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Theresa Anderson
Theresa Anderson rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Zee
Zee marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
helen marie oldwin
helen marie oldwin rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Ava Ridgeway
Ava Ridgeway marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
mary rhodes
mary rhodes marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Erika M
Erika M marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Mary Lou
Mary Lou marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
P
P marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Diane R. Post
Diane R. Post rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2016
Jatai
Jatai marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Shannon Antonic
Shannon Antonic marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
  • Ferris' Bluff
  • Ascension Day
  • Cicada
  • Murder Deja Vu
  • Tracking Shadows (Shadows of Justice, #4)
  • Nine-Tenths
  • Three Days to Die (Aaron Quinn thriller series #1)
  • Mason's Daughter
  • Fancy Gap
  • A Fatal Verdict (The Trials of Sarah Newby, #2)
  • One O'Clock Jump: A Dorie Lennox Mystery
  • All for One
As the daughter of a career Air Force officer, Tiffany Craig Brown has traveled the world, living in such exotic places as Ethiopia and Japan. Some of her first memories include bathing beneath waterfalls in the African bush. She also saw first-hand the effects of extreme poverty and disease which taught her to appreciate how lucky she was to have been born an American.

After a tour in the Army and
More about Tiffany Craig Brown...