Start by marking “ADD/ADHD Checklist” as Want to Read:
ADD/ADHD Checklist

ADD/ADHD Checklist

The bestselling guide, fully revised and updated, offering practical information and tips to help every child with ADHD succeed"The ADD/ADHD Checklist" helps parents and teachers to better understand children and teenagers with attention problems and provide the kind of support and intervention that is crucial to kids' success. Presented in a concise, easy-to-read checklis ...more
Published September 25th 2008 by Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about ADD/ADHD Checklist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ADD/ADHD Checklist

Aug 31, 2014 Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent source of information! I would highly recommend teachers, parents, and anyone who has someone in their family with ADHD to read this book. I have started using some of the tips in here especially during homework with my son. It used to be a total nightmare; however, after incorporating ideas from this book into our nightly routine and homework routine it hasn't been near the power struggle. I am so thankful to have found this book!
May 28, 2012 Linda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this was not my favorite book about ADHD, it worked for my husband who is much more of a right-brainer than I am. I found the information dry and the lists endless, however my husband found the inescapable truth of statistics to be a perfect way to learn about this disorder we suddenly have in our lives.

I would recommend it only to folks who enjoy statistics and who don't need the touchy-feely stuff I personally need in order to relate it to my own life.
Aug 01, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adhd
Lots and lots of information. Emphasis on younger children through pre-teens, and particularly strong with educational issues. The bullet format used for much of the book makes it easier to navigate and understand.
Mar 26, 2013 Janice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Good reference, even if it is almost 10 years old. Offered some good advice and suggestions for teachers. Some didn't apply just because it dealt with the public school system, but good, easy-to-read style.
Jan 09, 2009 Shane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Answers questions that every ADHD parents has but may be afraid to ask. The author offers straight forward no nonsense answers. A must read if you're the parent, grandparent or family of an ADHD child.
Sep 11, 2012 Kristin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Great information for busy parents that don't have time to read! :) offers references to other resources. I would proudly offer a copy toy child's teachers as well.
Jun 16, 2012 Terry rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Another quasi-helpful book. This is more about reading lists than understanding anything. A few insightful blurbs that made me go look things up online.
Reta Stutz
Reta Stutz rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Kim rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2012
Gayle rated it it was ok
Mar 04, 2015
Anne rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2013
Carla rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2013
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Susanne rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2011
Julie rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2013
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2011
Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2016
robrx rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Amy rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2011
Elyse Stocker
Elyse Stocker rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2016
M rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Julie rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2011
Robin C. Campbell
Robin C. Campbell rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2015
Vanessa rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2010
Barbara rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Kristen Richeal
Kristen Richeal rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Raina rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2011
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2013
Llbauer rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015