Start by marking “Make It Last Forever” as Want to Read:
Make It Last Forever

Make It Last Forever (Kimani Hotties)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Karen Williams has never been a big believer in fate. As she fights to make her neighborhood a safer place, her motto is determination, not destiny. But from the moment they meet, the community activist feels an instant, powerful connection to searingly sexy Darius (D-Roc) Rollins. And when they share a soul-stirring kiss, she knows their passion is meant to be.Darius came ...more
Published August 1st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Make It Last Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make It Last Forever

Tiffany
Karen and Darius first meet each other when he trying to persuade her to let him volunteer at her community center. Karen is a little wary about Darius at the beginning but she soon lets her guard down when she is around him and really sees him for the man he truly is. The more time that they spend together the more you can see the chemistry between the both of them. There is one person who is willing to do whatever it takes to try to keep them apart but is their love enough to get them through ...more
Priscilla
The only thing that Karen Williams had on her mind was making sure that everything at the Shemar Sunyetta Youth Center, named after her deceased best friend, continued to run. Full of optimism, determination and desire, Karen was ready to take on each day and challenge. Gwyneth Bolton's novel, Make It Last Forever, takes Karen on a journey that she was destined for.

After spending the day helping a friend pack, Karen meets her neighbor, Dicey "Divine Stamps, fortune-teller extraordinaire. Dicey
Shawnette
SIMPLY beautiful...I could NOT put it down....this story TOTALLY gives true meaning to the term SOUL MATES...the characters are entertaining and UNFORGETTABLE...and the storyline is INTRIGUING and keeps me turning the pages...Mrs. Bolton throws in quite a few SURPRISING twists and turns...which makes the story even more CAPTIVATING...and the chemistry between Darius and Karen is definitely OFF-THE-CHARTS...well done, Mrs. Bolton.
Marie
OMG!! I am literally speechless, to say I never saw this coming is an understatement. I never figured Mrs. B as a suspense romance writer, but wow she brought her A game to the table and delivered in spades! Well done. Oh and yeah this definitely goes on my "re-read" list. And I am not one who is into that woo-woo stuff, LOL.

Kim
If you believe in soul mates, past lives, and Deja vu this is definitely the book for you. Two souls who keep finding each other in different periods of time it just takes your breath away. I would love to read sequel to this book to see how Karen and Darius's story progresses.
Marilyn Diamond
sizzling hot!Great job...another masterpiece...I felt right at home. Different twists and turns...Could not put it down
Kyra Gates
It was cool. I did't like the Epilouge (hope I spelled that right)
Shone
I believe in "soul Mates" but this was not my cup of tea.
Mrcano4mona
THIS BOOK WAS DIFFERENT FROM HER OTHER BOOKS
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Ty
Ty marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Leslie R
Leslie R marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Katerin Guevara
Katerin Guevara marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Misha
Misha added it
Jan 06, 2015
Kemba
Kemba marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Nikiah
Nikiah marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Thais
Thais marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Isreal Okeowo
Isreal Okeowo marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
199257
Gwyneth Bolton was born and raised in Paterson, New Jersey. She currently lives in Syracuse, New York with her husband Cedric.

When she was 12-years-old, she became an avid reader of romance by sneaking her mother's stash of Harlequin and Silhouette novels. In the 90s, she was introduced to African American and multicultural romance novels and her life hasn't been the same since.

While she had alway
More about Gwyneth Bolton...

Kimani Hotties (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • The Perfect Seduction
  • Island Fantasy
  • Miami Attraction
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Ultimate Catch (Ladies of Distinction #5)
  • Pleasure for Two
  • Flirting with Destiny
Sizzling Seduction Protect And Serve The Law of Desire Make It Hot At First Kiss