Start by marking “Make It Last Forever” as Want to Read:
Make It Last Forever

Make It Last Forever (Kimani Hotties)

Karen Williams has never been a big believer in fate. As she fights to make her neighbourhood a safer place, her motto is determination, not destiny. But from the moment they meet, the community activist feels an instant, powerful connection to Darius Rollins. When they share a kiss, she knows their passion is meant to be.
Published August 1st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Make It Last Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make It Last Forever

Jul 16, 2010 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Karen and Darius first meet each other when he trying to persuade her to let him volunteer at her community center. Karen is a little wary about Darius at the beginning but she soon lets her guard down when she is around him and really sees him for the man he truly is. The more time that they spend together the more you can see the chemistry between the both of them. There is one person who is willing to do whatever it takes to try to keep them apart but is their love enough to get them through ...more
Aug 02, 2010 Priscilla rated it it was amazing
The only thing that Karen Williams had on her mind was making sure that everything at the Shemar Sunyetta Youth Center, named after her deceased best friend, continued to run. Full of optimism, determination and desire, Karen was ready to take on each day and challenge. Gwyneth Bolton's novel, Make It Last Forever, takes Karen on a journey that she was destined for.

After spending the day helping a friend pack, Karen meets her neighbor, Dicey "Divine Stamps, fortune-teller extraordinaire. Dicey
Jul 16, 2010 Shawnette rated it it was amazing
SIMPLY beautiful...I could NOT put it down....this story TOTALLY gives true meaning to the term SOUL MATES...the characters are entertaining and UNFORGETTABLE...and the storyline is INTRIGUING and keeps me turning the pages...Mrs. Bolton throws in quite a few SURPRISING twists and turns...which makes the story even more CAPTIVATING...and the chemistry between Darius and Karen is definitely OFF-THE-CHARTS...well done, Mrs. Bolton.
Jun 03, 2012 Marie rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I am literally speechless, to say I never saw this coming is an understatement. I never figured Mrs. B as a suspense romance writer, but wow she brought her A game to the table and delivered in spades! Well done. Oh and yeah this definitely goes on my "re-read" list. And I am not one who is into that woo-woo stuff, LOL.

If you believe in soul mates, past lives, and Deja vu this is definitely the book for you. Two souls who keep finding each other in different periods of time it just takes your breath away. I would love to read sequel to this book to see how Karen and Darius's story progresses.
Marilyn Diamond
sizzling hot!Great job...another masterpiece...I felt right at home. Different twists and turns...Could not put it down
Kyra Gates
Jul 23, 2012 Kyra Gates rated it really liked it
It was cool. I did't like the Epilouge (hope I spelled that right)
Oct 04, 2010 Shone rated it liked it
I believe in "soul Mates" but this was not my cup of tea.
Aug 12, 2010 Mrcano4mona rated it it was ok
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Velita Degraft
Velita Degraft marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Debra Outlaw
Debra Outlaw rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Simone added it
Feb 21, 2016
JenJ added it
Feb 11, 2016
Rhapsody Phoenix
Rhapsody Phoenix rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2016
LaShawn marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Renee rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Beiza added it
Oct 30, 2015
Aopa rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Anika added it
Sep 16, 2015
JMoss rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2015
La Sandra Culp
La Sandra Culp rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Belinda marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Gwyneth Bolton was born and raised in Paterson, New Jersey. She currently lives in Syracuse, New York with her husband Cedric.

When she was 12-years-old, she became an avid reader of romance by sneaking her mother's stash of Harlequin and Silhouette novels. In the 90s, she was introduced to African American and multicultural romance novels and her life hasn't been the same since.

While she had alway
More about Gwyneth Bolton...

Kimani Hotties (1 - 10 of 69 books)
  • The Perfect Seduction
  • Island Fantasy
  • Miami Attraction
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Ultimate Catch (Ladies of Distinction #5)
  • Pleasure for Two