Love Storm

Love Storm (Russian/Kuzan Family series #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  378 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The notorious Russian rake Prince Alexander Kuzan loses his heart to Zena Turku, an alluring redhead seeking safe passage to her home in the Caucasus Mountains.
Published July 7th 2010 by Fanfare (first published 1981)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo JohnsonKuzan2TitlebySueBee_zpsb1fa1f99.jpg
 photo K2AbySueBee_zpsf152e77f.gif
 photo K2BbySueBee_zps75d94df4.gif
★★★★★! The Russian/Kuzan Family, book 2 of 4. Prince Alexander Kuzan, Sasha, the prodigal son sets out for a night of passion, but finds himself rescuing a girl taking them across Russian to a Sultan’s harem & beyond!

US EDITION SERIES INFO & REVIEW
Russian/Kuzan Family series
Book 2
Formats: Kindle & paperback in both US/UK

The Russian/Kuzan Family series takes us to a less used setting, the Russian Empire following three generations of alpha males with amber eyes. The Kuzan fami...more
PurplyCookie
I honestly cannot see where this author came up with the title of "Love Storm". The "hero" of this story had sex with so many women before he was "in love" and after he was "in love" that I lost count. Even after Sasha started feeling romantic feelings for Zena, that did not stop his sex feast. He had sex with other women because he was trying to forget his feelings for Zena, he had sex with other women because he and Zena had a fight, he had sex with other women to teach her a lesson.

Sasha is...more
maricar
 Lady Krishna
I desparately wanted to like this book. I tried. But I just couldn't understand how the heroine could just accept the hero. He constantly disrgarded the heroine's feelings. He didn't even have to grovel at the end because the heroine came back to him and she accepted him. Although I liked the intensity of this book, it's not enough to make me like the hero. All the things the hero did are just too much to be forgiven that easily.
Amanda

I wanted to love this book, since I have read a few of Susan Johnson's books in the past and really enjoyed them. However, this books was just...bad. The premise/plot was nice and typical for a historical romance but I could just not get into the characters or their "romance."
Roub
i loved this book even better than the first one beacuse alex was much better in character than his dad (nicki) and he was faithful while he was with zena and did his best as a husband. i absolutely adored the book !! it lost one star at the end however when he had sex with all those women because zena left him and also the basic plot was much like the first book in the series..i mean alex's story quite ressembled his dad's. so it was not original
Maura
Ugh. I remember reading this a long time ago and wasn't able to remember the title of the book until I went looking it up a while ago. I remember the Prince being a prick. I remember the heroine gets raped by someone other than the hero(can't remember if it was before, after or during a pregnancy, but I want to think it was during)and I remember not caring if the Prince ever got the girl.
Tanya
Again SJ writes a hot book. The male in the book could not be considered a hero but flawed in many ways and Zena seemed weak but truly loved him. The sex scenes were memorable and some disturbing. The harem display was one scene I will not soon forget.
Shannon Degraw
Shannon Degraw marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Bookbuyer
Bookbuyer marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Nhu
Nhu marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Ashley Cassidy
Ashley Cassidy marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
  • Angel in a Red Dress
  • The Raven and the Rose
  • Never Call It Love
  • The Pirate Prince
  • The Wildest Heart
  • Bride of the Wind
  • The Taming (Cameron, #1)
  • Just One Kiss
  • Absolute Pleasure
  • The Duke's Wager (Bessacarr, #1)
  • Unconquered
  • Risk Everything (The Blackthorn Trilogy, #3)
  • Vanity (V, #7)
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
And it all began rather serendipitously. Long ago, as they say, in another time, when fast food hadn't reached our area and the only shopping was what the feed mill offered, I was reading a book that annoyed me .

My husband was lying beside me in bed, watching TV. Turning to him, I sort of petulantly said, "How the hell did this book get published?"

"If you think you're so smart," he replied, with...more
More about Susan Johnson...
Sinful (St. John-Duras, #1) Blaze (Braddock-Black, #1) Wicked (St. John-Duras, #2) Brazen (Braddock-Black, #4) Pure Sin