Start by marking “Love Storm” as Want to Read:
Love Storm

Love Storm (Russian/Kuzan Family #2)

The notorious Russian rake Prince Alexander Kuzan loses his heart to Zena Turku, an alluring redhead seeking safe passage to her home in the Caucasus Mountains.
Published July 7th 2010 by Fanfare (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Love Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Storm

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo JohnsonKuzan2TitlebySueBee_zpsb1fa1f99.jpg
 photo K2AbySueBee_zpsf152e77f.gif
 photo K2BbySueBee_zps75d94df4.gif
★★★★★! The Russian/Kuzan Family, book 2 of 4. Prince Alexander Kuzan, Sasha, the prodigal son sets out for a night of passion, but finds himself rescuing a girl taking them across Russian to a Sultan’s harem & beyond!

US EDITION SERIES INFO & REVIEW
Russian/Kuzan Family series
Book 2
Formats: Kindle & paperback in both US/UK

The Russian/Kuzan Family series takes us to a less used setting, the Russian Empire following three generations of alpha males with amber eyes. The Kuzan fam
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Russian/Kuzan Family series
Book 2
Formats: Kindle & paperback in both US/UK

PurplyCookie
Apr 29, 2009 PurplyCookie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantica
I honestly cannot see where this author came up with the title of "Love Storm". The "hero" of this story had sex with so many women before he was "in love" and after he was "in love" that I lost count. Even after Sasha started feeling romantic feelings for Zena, that did not stop his sex feast. He had sex with other women because he was trying to forget his feelings for Zena, he had sex with other women because he and Zena had a fight, he had sex with other women to teach her a lesson.

Sasha is
maricar
Jan 06, 2008 maricar rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, series
 Lady Krishna
I desparately wanted to like this book. I tried. But I just couldn't understand how the heroine could just accept the hero. He constantly disrgarded the heroine's feelings. He didn't even have to grovel at the end because the heroine came back to him and she accepted him. Although I liked the intensity of this book, it's not enough to make me like the hero. All the things the hero did are just too much to be forgiven that easily.
Nessa
Apr 13, 2016 Nessa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I MOST DEFINITELY ENJOYED THIS BETTER THAN THE FIRST BOOK. IF YOU ARE A MASOCHIST, YOU WILL THRIVE IN THIS.

WHY? Because I torture myself with the fact that the hero is an A-class whore. Despite that, I still enjoyed reading this.

OUR HERO:
He is the son of Nikki and Alisa. And like father like son, he has no qualms about sowing his wild oats. I am only glad he is a cold hearted son of a bitch towards his bastards. I have no care for them because Sasha's whoring made you want to seriously do damag
Amanda
Feb 20, 2011 Amanda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

I wanted to love this book, since I have read a few of Susan Johnson's books in the past and really enjoyed them. However, this books was just...bad. The premise/plot was nice and typical for a historical romance but I could just not get into the characters or their "romance."
Sydney Mugerwa
Oct 30, 2014 Sydney Mugerwa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I first read Love Storm about 10 years ago when I was in highschool and for all the detractors out there, this tantalizing romance/erotic historical novel is memorable.

Here's why:

Set against a backdrop of a decadent Russian Aristocracy, Love Storm is one of the few books I've read that don't shade Russians in harsh light and from what i gather, this novel was published in 1981? Susan Johnson paints a human face onto Russian and Circassian people and her historical additives make this erotic ro
Sinshine
Jun 15, 2015 Sinshine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my second read through of this book and probably loved it even more this time.

When I first read it I was in college and I felt deliciously naughty reading it! It was one of those books that I hid and only took it out at night to read it. Now? Pssh, I was reading it everywhere I went.

It's a great story and sometimes a little weird.

Hero : Sometimes a Dick

Heroin : Always Naive.

But I like my Hero's to be a dick sometimes. It's just the way I tick I guess.
Roub
Jan 06, 2013 Roub rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i loved this book even better than the first one beacuse alex was much better in character than his dad (nicki) and he was faithful while he was with zena and did his best as a husband. i absolutely adored the book !! it lost one star at the end however when he had sex with all those women because zena left him and also the basic plot was much like the first book in the series..i mean alex's story quite ressembled his dad's. so it was not original
Maura
Ugh. I remember reading this a long time ago and wasn't able to remember the title of the book until I went looking it up a while ago. I remember the Prince being a prick. I remember the heroine gets raped by someone other than the hero(can't remember if it was before, after or during a pregnancy, but I want to think it was during)and I remember not caring if the Prince ever got the girl.
Theresa
Aug 01, 2013 Theresa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Eckkkk. Now I know why I didn't finish reading this the first time I read it. It's utter horseshit. Zena is a fuqing M.O.R.O.N. GEEZUS, can she be any more naive?

Second time around and I want to hurl my body off a cliff now that I started reading this series again. I HATE starting a book and having to force myself to finish it. Now my night is going to be ruined...
Tanya
Jul 12, 2011 Tanya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again SJ writes a hot book. The male in the book could not be considered a hero but flawed in many ways and Zena seemed weak but truly loved him. The sex scenes were memorable and some disturbing. The harem display was one scene I will not soon forget.
Thanh
Sep 09, 2015 Thanh rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not one of the best I may say.
Maris
Aug 30, 2015 Maris rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF
Mitzi
Book 2 in Kuzan Series. Good.
Michelle Young
Michelle Young rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2016
Taylor
Taylor rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2013
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2016
twinfish2
twinfish2 rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2008
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2011
Gwyn Bevard
Gwyn Bevard rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2014
Amiji
Amiji rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2012
Amelia
Amelia rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2011
Christine C
Christine C rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2012
Dainya Landell
Dainya Landell rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2014
K Huebner
K Huebner rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Elissande
Elissande rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2012
Milli Ng
Milli Ng rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2013
  • Never Call It Love
  • Angel in a Red Dress
  • To the Castle
  • The Wildest Heart
  • The Taming (Cameron, #1)
  • Delighted
  • Savage Heat
  • Captive Embraces (Captive, #2)
  • The Raven and the Rose
  • Desire in Disguise
  • Caress and Conquer
  • Risk Everything (The Blackthorn Trilogy, #3)
  • Absolute Pleasure
  • Bride of the Wind
  • Stormfire
  • Seducing the Duchess
  • Chelynne
And it all began rather serendipitously. Long ago, as they say, in another time, when fast food hadn't reached our area and the only shopping was what the feed mill offered, I was reading a book that annoyed me .

My husband was lying beside me in bed, watching TV. Turning to him, I sort of petulantly said, "How the hell did this book get published?"

"If you think you're so smart," he replied, with
More about Susan Johnson...

Russian/Kuzan Family (4 books)
  • Seized by Love (Russian series/Kuzan Family, #1)
  • Sweet Love, Survive (Russian series/Kuzan Family, #3)
  • Golden Paradise (Russian series/Kuzan Family series, #4)