Start by marking “Big Book of Juices: More than 400 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day” as Want to Read:

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  322 ratings  ·  11 reviews
With some 405 recipes for fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, and quenchers, this newly updated and expanded edition of Natalie Savona's essential kitchen guide to juicing now offers health-conscious readers even more. A smart indexing system sorts the juices by key ingredients, nutrients, and health benefits. Plus, a simple, five-star system rates the effectiveness of ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Nourish (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Big Book of Juices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Book of Juices

I just got an awesome juicer so I got this at the library. I like it but I've found it's just easier to juice whatever's in the fridge rather than follow a specific recipe. Although it does give specific recipes for immunity, detoxifying, digestion, skin, and energy.
Brian Kennedy
A MUST HAVE for anyone with a juicer. Over 400 recipes. (They also have a smoothie section for drinks that can be made in the blender.) So many things I didn't know you could juice-- broccoli, ginger, sweet potato. Plus combinations I never would have thought of-- watermelon & grapefruit, or oranges & beet root. Some of the ingredients don't look very appealing together on paper, like pineapple, broccoli, watercress & parsley... but the picture next to the recipe always looks refresh ...more
This is by far the best juicing and smoothie recipe book. It's full of beautiful pictures and simple recipes with focuses on building energy, immunity, better sleep, etc.
A good starting point....after a couple of weeks of juicing, you figure out what combines well, what doesn't (ugh...oranges/mustard greens)
Love the pictures!
This book is AMAZING. I just got into juicing and with the help of this book I now love it. It has a plethora of enticing juice recipes and full color artistic photos of most of them to boot. I love that this book has the cool photos - it adds something special to the book and made me love even more. It also inspired me to come up with my own drink recipes. After you buy this juice book, there is no need to buy another recipe juice book. However, I do have another good juicing book that talks ab ...more
Dana Lehman
I'm happy that I bought this book. I have some picky eaters. Now my kids pick drinks to make and we read about the nutritional benefits of whatever they make. I have a son that doesn't want to eat fruit or veggies but now he's asking me to make him these drinks. It's a fun and delicious way to teach the kids about nutrition. My older son even said he felt like the drinks gave him more energy so it's a nice example of how healthy food does give you more energy.
Dean Gerszewski
Tasty, but wish they was more nutritional information. I do dig they also added smoothies and quenchers (never heard of these before). I'm mainly a vegetable juicer.
I got my husband a juicer for his birthday, and knowing he would need a recipe book, i read a dozenish reviews on Amazon and this one had the best reviews. i was not disappointed. Beautiful book with simple recipes and tons lovely pictures.
A great resource with colorful pictures. Not only are juicing recipes given, it is a resource for what fruits/vegetables are good for what ailment/benefit and how to prepare them. There's even a "menu" section to get you started.
This has some awesome recipes and is a great book for those interested in juicing. I still use it alot to find new juice blends.
absolutely love this book, so much information and has been very helpful
Jea marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Debra Pomeroy
Debra Pomeroy is currently reading it
Nov 01, 2015
Chris marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Quinn marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Kim added it
Oct 02, 2015
  • Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle Revolution at Home
  • The Complete Book of Juicing: Your Delicious Guide to Youthful Vitality
  • The Juicing Bible: Second Edition
  • The Everything Juicing Book: All You Need to Create Delicious Juices for Optimum Health!
  • Eat More of What You Love: Over 200 Brand-New Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories
  • Classical Sociological Theory
  • Sun, Wind & Light: Architectural Design Strategies
  • Juicing for Life: A Guide to the Benefits of Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juicing
  • Raw Food: A Complete Guide for Every Meal of the Day
  • Healthy Cooking for Two (or Just You): Low-Fat Recipes with Half the Fuss and Double the Taste
  • Australia
  • The 30-Day Vegan Challenge (New Edition): The Ultimate Guide to Eating Healthfully and Living Compassionately
  • How to Eat to Live
  • Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty
  • The Chinese Vegan Kitchen: More Than 225 Meat-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Dishes from the Culinary Regions o f China
  • Calories & Corsets: A History of Dieting Over 2,000 Years