Start by marking “The Braddock Boys: Brent (Harlequin Blaze, #551)” as Want to Read:
The Braddock Boys: Brent (Harlequin Blaze, #551)

The Braddock Boys: Brent (Love At First Bite #5)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  13 reviews

Brent Braddock flouts the rules. He's the ultimate charmer with his cocky wink and slow molten grin But there's still too much range left to ride for a cowboy vampire like him to consider settling down.
Then he meets Command Master Chief Petty Officer Abigail Trent. She goes strictly by the books and is always the toughest one in the room. But damn, when Brent gets an eyef...more
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Braddock Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Braddock Boys

The Riding School by C.P. MandaraDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanGalactic Energies by Luca  RossiLover Avenged by J.R. WardLover Awakened by J.R. Ward
Kindle Smut!
77th out of 299 books — 235 voters

More lists with this book...

Crystal
Hmmm… excuse me while I attempt to suspend disbelief. Heroine is military. She's trailing a guy who disappeared under her command. The guy is a Navy SeAL. What exactly is she that she'd have command of special forces? And we aren't talking desk job command either - she apparently has known and worked with the guy for some time.

So Ms ball buster without a single feminine streak sees the H and starts having fantasies about him. She can't make herself stop having fantasies about him. She gives in t...more
nurmawati

brent braddock vampire berusia 150 tahun...yang sedang mencari orang yang bertanggung jawab membunuh keluarganya dan mengakibatkan dia dan 2 orang saudaranya hampir mati kalo gak di tolong oleh seorang vampire dan di ubah jadi vampire juga....
saat ini brent sedang berada di sebuah kota tempat adiknya, cody (ada bukunya sendiri) melangsungkan pernikahan (cody merit ama manusia bo ^^)
brent berpendapat kalo selama di kota kecil dia gak mau tidur sama ce2 sana ...why ? soalnya walo abis tidur dan di...more
Rose
I figured I'd choose a paranormal book for one of my 100 Harlequin Reads (because I figured I would run into one sooner than later), and the installation of the "Love at First Bite" series, "Brent" came up as I perused audiobooks in the Harlequin line. Let me state a few things - one: this book features a lot of sensual tension and release between the two leads, and if that's all you're looking for, including a bit of steamy vampiric scenes (particularly steamy sex), then I think it's one of tho...more
Terri Pray
Although I've enjoyed previous books in this series, and I've loved getting to know the residents of Skull Creek, this book just didn't grab me the same way. Some of that was down to the heroine.

With her work, the risks she's taken, the life she's led, I expected Abby to have far more confidence, but her self worth came across as almost non existent. I could understand her lack of interest/lack of experience in wearing girl clothes, as I've known quite a few women in the armed forces who've had...more
Mem
Brent was not going to setting down, ever. His past destroyed his hope of finding happiness. He'll keep moving, attachments may work for his brothers but he knows it all an illusion. Abby is in town to find Rayan, MIA, from her unit. She discovers Rayan has married and is on his honeymoon. So while she waits for his return she shops and tries to ignore her attraction for Brent.
Deava101
Did not expect to find a vampire book so exciting-they aren't usually my thing-but I will definately be continuing this series. Brad was a very sexy hero and he made 'tall, dark and handsome' look pale compared to him. Abby was soo not the love sick heroine like many other books, she sure goes after what she wants...Loved every word of this book even though it seemed as if the author was rambling in a few parts and refused to get the conversation started(such a tease)
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jun 27, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Meow!! Who's hotter: Brent or Cody??? Freaking vampire cowboys! Yeehow!! I liked this one better than the first because the previous heroiine was a misunderstood blonde bombshell: who cares? :-)

This heroine was a kick-ass military woman with guts, gumption, and feelings. Also, while Cody was tres delicious, there's just something about Brent that appeals to me more.
Mrs LB
This book was an easy listen...it wasn't bad, but it wasn't one of the better from the series.
Not my fav of this series never really felt the chemistry. On to the next.
Nadny
Jul 16, 2010 Nadny rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Nadny by: nandny@aol.com
Like it so far....Just wish the heroine had more self confidence.
Mzpastrychef
Love this series.. Love the book.. try it out
Amanda Black
Amanda Black marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Bernice Dauda
Bernice Dauda marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Marlese Du Toit
Marlese Du Toit marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Dawn Barber
Dawn Barber marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Ewa
Ewa marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • The Renegade
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)
  • Feels Like the First Time
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Touch and Go
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • High Octane
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one...more
More about Kimberly Raye...
Dead End Dating (Dead End Dating, #1) Dead and Dateless (Dead End Dating, #2) Your Coffin or Mine? (Dead End Dating, #3) Just One Bite (Dead End Dating, #4) Sucker for Love (Dead End Dating, #5)