Start by marking “Flirting With Disaster (London Confidential, #4)” as Want to Read:
Flirting With Disaster (London Confidential, #4)

Flirting With Disaster (London Confidential #4)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  12 reviews
In a shocking turn of events, all writers for the "Wexburg Academy Times" will cast their votes for next year's editor--and it looks like Savvy's vote will be the tie breaker! She must choose between a nasty-girl-turned-nice, with a sudden interest in letting Savvy get what she wants, and the prickly Hazelle, who promises nothing at all. Savvy then finds herself wrapped up ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Tyndale House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Flirting With Disaster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flirting With Disaster

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisWaterfall by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Merchant's Daughter by Melanie DickersonCascade by Lisa Tawn BergrenTorrent by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Clean teen fiction (Christian)
410th out of 497 books — 548 voters
Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato DoktorskiAsking for Trouble by Sandra ByrdLost Reputation by Kimberly Ann MillerThe Intern by Gabrielle TozerSince You Asked by Maurene Goo
High School Journalism
20th out of 24 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Title: FLIRTING WITH DISASTER
Author: Sandra Byrd
Publisher: Tyndale
September 2010
ISBN: 978-1-4143-2600-9
Genre: Inspirational/young adult

Savvy’s friends are starting to send forwards—just the seemingly innocent ones that promise that if you send this to five things good things will happen and if you don’t bad things will happen. Savvy is drawn in when she doesn’t forward something and things go badly, and when she does, then good things did happen.

And then she catches a friend reading the horosco
Lori Twichell
In the fourth outing for Savvy Smith in the London Confidential series, Sandra Byrd once again tackles relevant issues for young girls while making the topics fun, light, and Savvy is completely adorable. Though she is a great example for tweens who may be dealing with similar issues, I love that Byrd has not made Savvy perfect. She makes mistakes (some that make moms cringe) but she learns her lessons and always has a solid Biblical message to impart while she does.

Sandra Byrd’s clever twists a
Jennifer Short
Flirting with Disaster is book four of the London Confidential series by Sandra Byrd. Although I'm usually not much of a fiction fan, I devoured this series, and of course this book was no exception. I think one of Byrd's strongest points with her writing is her character development. Savvy's character is so well developed, I often feel as if she is a real person.

In this book, Savvy seems to mature a lot but yet the book isn't a preachy one. She ruins someone else's computer by opening a forwar
Reading Vacation
REVIEW

This adorable series was quick and fun to read. Savvy is the type of teen girl that I hope to be like. She is spunky, funny, and she never gives up. Savvy is a great role model for other girls to follow and I could relate to her.

There is plenty of London-speak in these books, and I could tell that Sandra Byrd had done her homework. The setting is so different from the United States, and I liked reading about Savvy’s school.

The plot moves nicely from one book to the other as Savvy adjusts
Jill Williamson
Review by Jill Williamson

Savvy is almost a full-on member of the Aristocrats. Well, not really, since she doesn’t live on an estate or get rides to school from her butler. But she has several of the Aristocrats cell numbers and they’re texting her! Savvy gets so caught up in all the texting and forwards that she starts to forget who she really is. And then one of her forwards causes a major disaster that makes Savvy put down the phone and think. Is there any way to fix what she’s done?

A great en
Lexi
A mediocre end to a mediocre series. I am still a bit annoyed that every single Christian fiction series I've ever read has the main character "come to Christ" at some point during the narrative. Why can't they just be Christian to begin with? Predictablyy, the main character just manages to get kissed before her sixteenth birthday. Ugh. Also, this series had so many factual errors and illogical plot points. That also seems to be a trend with Christian series. It's embarrassing, really. I need t ...more
Taylor Jones
This is the first book i read of the series. I really liked reading a book based off England. But I did have some problems with it. I felt like she spent to much time trying to fit in. I also didn't like that her "friends" walked over her, and didn't let her do what she wanted to do. I wish she stood up for herself.
I didn't feel like her trying to decide who she was voting for was the main problem. That part of the story confused me and I didn't feel it was necessary.
The texts was a very inter
Leah
This was a great book.
Savvy learned so much about her faith in God, and sticking up for what she believes.
I found myself learning right along with her.

Flirting with Disaster was a great book to close a great series.
Kristina
A PERFECT end! Oh, the main character made so many GOOD decisions in this book. It's definitely a book that I would read again. Very inspiring...
Alyssa
I was completely fangirling about her and Tommy! I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16 too so I can relate to her situation
Makenna
A great finale book to the London Confidential books.
Chelsea
This is my favourite of the series!
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Kayleigh
Kayleigh marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Kalena Christensen
Kalena Christensen marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Halee
Halee marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Trinity
Trinity marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Ana Cristina
Ana Cristina marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
After earning her first rejection at the age of thirteen, bestselling author Sandra Byrd has now published more than forty books. Her adult fiction debut, Let Them Eat Cake, was a Christy Award finalist, as was her first historical novel, To Die For: A Novel of Anne Boleyn. To Die For was also named by Library Journal as a Best Books Pick for 2011 and The Secret Keeper: A Novel of Kateryn Parr, wa ...more
More about Sandra Byrd...

London Confidential (4 books)
  • Asking for Trouble (London Confidential, #1)
  • Through Thick & Thin (London Confidential, #2)
  • Don't Kiss Him Good Bye (London Confidential, #3)
To Die For: A Novel of Anne Boleyn (Ladies in Waiting, #1) Let Them Eat Cake (French Twist #1) Bon Appetit (French Twist #2) The Secret Keeper: A Novel of Kateryn Parr (Ladies in Waiting #2) Piece de Resistance (French Twist, #3)