Les Miserables Selections

Les Miserables Selections

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Songs include: A Heart Full Of Love; A Little Fall Of Rain; At The End Of The Day; Bring Him Home; Castle On A Cloud; Do You Hear The People Sing?; Drink With Me (To Days Gone By); Empty Chairs At Empty Tables; I Dreamed A Dream; In My Life; Master Of The House; On My Own; Stars; Who Am I?
Published September 1st 1988 by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation

Susanclouse
Very long read and sometimes difficult to get through. I loved the characters and their stories. However was saddened by the life of Jean Valgean. The book left me feeling sad even though there were sprinkles of forgiveness, mercy, redemption and love. I kept hoping for a happier ending for Jean Valgean. I realize that each character represented justice, mercy and forgiveness and was fascinated by the representation of the police officer, Javert. I will never forget the lines that describe him a...more
FlibBityFLooB
I adore this musical, and I loved being able to play all the pieces on the piano. Easy to sight read, but they sounded like they had plenty of depth while playing them. It was interesting to see how the arranger handled some of the pieces where there were different parts being sung at the same time (for example - the song A Heart Full of Love).
Edwina Bieber
Wonderful story with lots of detours through sewers, etc. I enjoyed reading it soon after seeing the movie and before seeing the play (again). I understood the play a whole lot more after reading the novel. One More Day!
Kimberly
So long! But in the end, even though it took me a very long time to read, felt it was so worthwhile. Hugo is a master at detailing his characters and their surroundings.
Elizabeth
Made me want to read the entire book, I'll get there!
Merrilyn K
Merrilyn K is currently reading it
May 05, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Alexis F
Alexis F marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Marapnk
Marapnk is currently reading it
May 14, 2013
Ashlee
Ashlee marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Susan L
Susan L is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2013
Ma Meesheil
Ma Meesheil marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Zack Dickman
Zack Dickman is currently reading it
Jan 12, 2013
Flo
Flo marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Miss Saigon Miss Saigon Les Misérables Les Miserables: Sheet Music Les Miserables Vol 9 (Sing with the Choir)