Start by marking “Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words” as Want to Read:
Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words

Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  243 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Discover the secrets of written persuasion!
"The principles of hypnosis, when applied to copywriting, add a new spin to selling. Joe Vitale has taken hypnotic words to set the perfect sales environment and then shows us how to use those words to motivate a prospect to take the action you want. This is truly a new and effective approach to copywriting, which I strongly reco
Published June 8th 2010 by Wiley (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Hypnotic Writing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hypnotic Writing

Loy Machedo
Joe Vitale.
Now this guy is smart.
Not just smart – super smart.
I mean he has very intelligently tilted a book on copywriting as ‘Hypnotic writing’
Oh my goodness!
I can just imagine what it had done for his book sales.
In fact, I myself got attracted to the title simply because of that very small change in the title.

Coming to the book itself.
56 Chapters, 262 pages.
Most of the chapters around one or two pages with only one chapter going up to say 10 pages.
The chapters are easy to read, have ple
L.L.
Książka jest dobra, z tym że są to w większości rady jak rozkręcić jakiś interes (internetowy). Tym niemniej to są na pewno dobre rady, gdybym tylko wszystkie zapamiętał ;)
Mam o tyle problem z takimi książkami, że wynoszę z nich na ogół po jednej radzie, jakimś jednym aspekcie... Ale sądzę, że to i tak o jeden więcej niż przed przeczytaniem! Tą sobie na pewno zachowam, bo jeśli się kiedyś zdecyduję na biznes internetowy, to na pewno jeszcze do niej wrócę i mi się przyda. Póki co mogę trochę potr
Irawan Senda
Joe Vitale lewat tulisannya kali ini mengungkapkan keajaiban tulisan yang menghipnotis siapa saja untuk bertindak sekarang juga. Pemikiran Joe Vitale ini kemudian menjadi role model bagi para internet marketing untuk membuat sebuah tulisan efektif yang mampu mengikat pelanggannya.

Kesan pertama ketika saya membaca buku ini cukup mengesankan karena selain memberi contoh, Vitale juga mengajak kita untuk berlatih membuat tulisan seperti dirinya. Pintarnya Vitale menyuruh kalimat-kalimat yang sebenar
Oana
For a book saying it is going to teach you about hypnotic writing I got reaaally bored by the 50th page. And I only got there by sheer willpower, waiting for the good stuff.
Also, a lot of useful techniques and information, from what I've read.
I will probably give it another shot in the future sometime, maybe I just wasn't in the right mood.
Joachim
I would like to say that I think this is a good and useful book but it is not what I was looking for.
The first quarter of the book is very weak though. The author basically keeps repeating nonstop how good he is, he is the master of hypnotical writing and has a lot of experience. I started to think this book was a waste of time and money. (For this alone, two stars less) It gets better with the beginning of chapter 14 where it starts to give you actual tips and advice how to improve your writing
Jeremy Matters
Does spend a bit too long setting you up, but, it's a very entertaining ride. And, unlike most books on writing copy, it is actually helpful. Vitale peels away the b.s. and really gives you what you're looking for: actual methods for using buyer psychology to write better ads.

May not be a great book for brainstorming techniques, but gives a huge number of methods for using word-judo, overcoming resistance, taking advantage of reader momentum, seizing attention and holding on to it.

After reading
Shevonne
Hypnotic Writing is a great book to refine your writing focused on getting you more clients. However, for me, I found it repetitive because many of the things that the author was teaching people to do are things that you learn when writing proposals. Don't get me wrong. The book is definitely a must-read for everyone in business, especially for people whose job description doesn't include writing. He taught many basic rules that are you need to learn in order to write an effective copy. For inst ...more
Uncok James
Buku yang tepat untuk anda memulai menulis surat penawaran online dan sangat tepat bagi anda yang ingin memulai berbisnis online. Penjelasannya membantu kita membuat surat penawaran yang ampuh serta membujuk. Saya sangat menyarankan untuk menggunakan tips yang ada dibuku ini dalam menawarkan produk/jasa bisnis anda.

It's very useful if you want to start your online business. Many tips that can be used to sharpen your writing.

Uncok James
www.reviewbuku.co.cc
Dejian Qiu
I must admit the title was an intriguing one. But after reading the first 6 chapters, I realised it wsa all hype. By the time I got to the 6th chapter, I still couldn't find exactly what he ws trying to say. It was all noise, hype, BS, whatever you would call it. Nothing earthshaking, and indeed a poor excuse for a book. I am returning it to the store. If you can't engage a discerning reader within 3 chapters, you have failed.
Dawn Lianna
I have enjoyed everything I have read by Joe Vitale because he is generous with his information. This book leaves me interested but also curious about right use of words in marketing. It bridged some gaps for me between my writing and my ad copy, but it left me wondering about the ethics of language in marketing.
DreamPacker
A lot of useful information here. Recommended to anyone who writes. Geared toward advertising writing. Good pointers for blog and website writing. Almost good enough for a 4 star rating. I just took 10 pages of notes for future reference, then it will go back to the library.
Sing Chie Tie
Quite an interesting book about how to write and make sure what you write is being read. Everyone can pick this book up and read them though the contents are geared towards the commercial side of things.

Nonetheless, I find this book revealing as well as practical.
Anne
Actually, I can not imagine if I live without writing something.

I am so curious to explore my hand-writing talent and....
this outstanding book helps me to finish what I've been made.
Khenpo Gurudas

This is, by far, my favourite book that Joe Vitale has ever written. Clear, practical and insightful, I use this advice all the time now.

And the payoff is immediate!
Artur Sabirov
В книжке отличные приемы по написанию текстов. А вот представленные рекламные слоганы не всегда подойдут по наши реалии. У российского народа больше скептицизма.
Curt
The style of writing he advocates is a little overwhelming, but being able to drop a few of the strategies into persuasive writing seems to be worth the read.
Hayden Chance
There are some really good points in here about how to write hypnotically. Quite frankly, more "bestselling authors" should read this book.
Evi
Many tips provided by Joe Vitale to give "life" to your writing
To make it "eye catchy", "interesting", "ringing", and off course "HYPNOTIC"

Rick
Essential for anyone engaged in persuasive writing: sales, grants, love letters, etc. Sometimes seems a bit "hokey", yet more often stimulating.
Michela
It had a lot of good ideas that I've tried to put into practice. Like another book I've read by Joe Vitale, it could get repetitive.
Joan Adams
Admittedly, Joe's books are a bit self-promotional, but I always learn a few new techniques/motivators.
Tome Beka
As a translator and public speaker, this book helps me a lot. You should read it!
Putu Hadi Purnama Jati
if you want to be a writer, you must read this book..absolutely great..
Suwandi Chow
Aug 08, 2007 Suwandi Chow added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: internet marketer
Shelves: copywriting
This is a must have book for writing Sales Copy that can make you rich
Glen Davidson
How to write better sales copy.
Lloyd Bilal
good book reading it now
John Seyferth
John Seyferth marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
  • The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
  • Words that Sell
  • Words That Change Minds: Mastering the Language of Influence
  • The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost Your Sales
  • Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again--With Psychological Secrets to Control and Influence Every Situation
  • POP!: Stand Out in Any Crowd
  • Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer's Brain
  • The Robert Collier Letter Book
  • The Power of Charm: How to Win Anyone Over in Any Situation
  • Ten Deadly Marketing Sins: Signs and Solutions
  • Comedy Writing Secrets: The Best-Selling Book on How to Think Funny, Write Funny, Act Funny, And Get Paid For It
  • Persuasion Engineering
  • The Irresistible Offer: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less
  • The 29% Solution: 52 Weekly Networking Success Strategies
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of far too many books to mention here. Here are just a few of them:

He wrote the bestseller, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out. It became a #1 bestseller twice, even beating the latest Harry Potter book.

He also wrote the #1 bestseller.Lifes Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at
More about Joe Vitale...
Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want Life's Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth Attract Money Now