Start by marking “Nadie lo ha visto (Anders Knutas, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nadie lo ha visto (Anders Knutas, #1)

Nadie lo ha visto (Anders Knutas #1)

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,694 Ratings  ·  197 Reviews
La temporada turística empieza en la aparentemente tranquila isla sueca de Gotland. Como cada año, Helena, que ahora reside en Estocolmo, vuelve a la isla en la que pasó los primeros años de su vida y celebra una fiesta con sus amigos de la infancia. Pero Helena bebe más de la cuenta y acaba bailando con su amigo Kristian y provocando los celos de su marido Per. Cuando ya ...more
Published February 15th 2009 by Maeva (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Nadie lo ha visto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nadie lo ha visto

Ellie
Unseen by Mari Jungstedt is a Swedish thriller. I really wanted to give it a 3.5 rating but rounded up. The plot is fairly routine but the book is so well-paced and crafted that it managed to rise above its own ordinariness and be entertaining.

The other attractions of the book include the detective Anders Knutas who, while not the most dynamic of the Scandinavian gallery of world weary police officers is quite attractive and the portrayal of Gotland, a popular vacation area of the coast of Swede
Gisela Hafezparast
Probably more of a 3.5, but a great story to a new series. The story is based in Gotland, which is a part of Sweden which I had no knowledge of before and which you start to get to know through the events of the story. Good characterisation with characters which can be of further interest for future books. For once, a happily married detective and his co-workers also seem pretty balanced for now. The story and the background to the murders was well explained and although I guessed who the murder ...more
Filipa
Aug 15, 2012 Filipa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Ninguém viu" é um livro pequenino mas muito bem estruturado e com uma história que desde logo agarra o leitor.

Assassinatos com uma particularidade que vai dar a volta aos investigadores ao tentarem perceber o porquê de tal característica. . .

Um jornalista insistente que tenta fazer o seu trabalho e tentando respeitar ao mesmo tempo o trabalho da polícia para não comprometer a investigação e que consegue algumas informações que irão ajudar no caso. . . uma grande ajuda. . .

Assassino da história
Kajsa Byne
Feb 19, 2012 Kajsa Byne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: swedish
With that, I guess I've just read my first crappy Swedish crim novel :P
✿ Deni
Nov 11, 2014 ✿ Deni rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
It may have been the fact that I was reading a translation into Spanish but I didn't enjoy this book.

The plot wasn't too bad, but the way the ending was given to us felt very amateur, it's just thrown out there and it feels it belongs to a different story (view spoiler)
Mery_B
May 31, 2016 Mery_B rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
Estoy entre el 3'5 y el 4, pero como me siento generosa le zampo 4 estrellacas.

Quizá no sea la novela más espectacular o innovadora del género, pero a mí me ha gustado; si acaso, se me ha hecho corta de más.
Estoy cansada de los libros de misterio o policíacos en los que hay tantas tramas y subtramas que hasta te sientes agobiado. En ese sentido no puedo quejarme de este libro, porque no contiene dramas innecesarios ni relleno metido con calzador. Creo que cuenta lo justo y necesario para ir cono
Iciar Piera
Es la primera novela que leo de esta autora y creo que no será la ultima. Desde mi humilde opinión es entretenida y te mantiene interesado en la acción pero a los personajes y sobretodo a los protagonistas les falta profundidad. Algo que Camilla Lackberg creo que borda.
Leydhen
May 26, 2016 Leydhen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Un bajonazo de libro, y no sólo porque a la mitad del mismo ya supiese quién era el asesino, sólo que quedaba aclarar los motivos y eso era imposible saberlo hasta que la misma autora da los datos.

¿Más razones para estas dos estrellas?

- La "frialdad" con la que percibía a los personajes. Todos nos dan mucha información sobre sí mismos, pero parece más una enumeración de hechos que una realidad. "Too much tell and not enough show", por resumir. No empaticé con ninguno ni cree ningún tipo de laz
Apr 01, 2015 Laura rated it liked it
Bastante entretenido, y mantiene la intriga, a pesar de que adiviné al asesino...
Wanda
I enjoyed this novel and found it to be quite gripping. The suspense is well maintained and I didn't guess who the murderer was until about the same time that the main characters were figuring it out. My only disappointment was a teeny bit of moralizing at the end (i.e. people should take better care of their children). But it was only one or two sentences so I will be willing to try more of this authors' work.
Lynda
Really enjoyed this first time novel and look forward to reading Unspoken and Unknown. While the pace was great, the ending was rather disappointing. Left up in the air about the relationship between Johan and Emma which I am hoping will be brought to conclusion in the next books.
William
I always look forward to starting a new mystery series, but in this case my anticipation was followed by a tangible let-down. A central problem is I found Inspector Anders Knutas colorless and a character I am not interested in experiencing again. That's unusual in Scandinavian mysteries, where the police presence is usually depressed and dyspeptic, and I found myself missing that approach here.

The plot frequently annoyed me. Rather than tracing procedural steps where the perpetrator gradually c
N.P. Statham
Mar 25, 2012 N.P. Statham rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review via Crime Beat by N. P. Statham.

Killers are made, not born. In Unseen, Mari Jungstedt explores the psyche of a killer. What is it that makes a seemingly normal person commit unspeakable acts of violence?

In the tradition of the best European crime writers, Unseens opens with a gruesome murder scene. A young woman and her faithful watchdog are killed in a foggy morning, on a deserted beach in Gotland. The body is found nude, with several cuts and wounds. But the most appalling touch is the
Mary Gilligan-Nolan
This is another good Scandanavian writer, but edgier than the others I have read recently. The scene is set at a dinner party in the holiday home of Helena on the island of Gotland, a busy little holiday destination in Sweden. The party ends abruptly when Helena's jealous boyfriend has a violent row with her and her male friend. The following morning, she goes out for a run with her faithful protective dog and they are both viciously attacked and killed not far from her house. Her boyfriend beco ...more
Tânia Tanocas
May 01, 2015 Tânia Tanocas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leituras-2015
Adoro quando um livro me faz perder a noção do tempo e me oferece o dom de me manter agarrada á história até à última página...

Numa ilha, onde nada de mal acontece, aparece uma mulher e o seu fiel amiga mortos, acontecimento que surge depois de uma discussão com o marido numa festa, o suspeito principal (marido) é preso e fim da história... Nada disso, nem sempre o óbvio é a conclusão de um caso...

A história é muito mais complexa e extremamente bem imaginada, porque encontramos um assassino em
Larraine
Aug 12, 2014 Larraine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recently read the most recent book by this author. So I decided to go back to the beginning and read her first. It's always interesting to do that. I've left out the ones in the middle for now because my TBR pile is growing way too exponentially. However, it was interesting to read the difference. Her most recent is much more polished. Still, this is a good story. A woman is brutally murdered by an ax-wielding murderer. A pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth. The police are sure her husban ...more
Suzanne
Apr 14, 2009 Suzanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jennifer, Krista, Kerstin
Recommended to Suzanne by: Mystery Lovers Bookshop
Shelves: mysteries
Wow, a pretty intense mystery! I liked the unravelling of the mystery - it really took me a long, long time to figure it out, and when it was revealed, I thought, 'very clever.' I really liked Anders Knutas - very authentic detective. I think the thing I like most is that I'm still thinking about this book. I don't want to give anything away so I'll just say that the incidents that provoked the murders are almost as troubling as the murders. I must read the next books in the series!
Siria
I'm not sure if it was a function of the translation, or if it was the fact that this was Jungstedt's first novel, but Unseen struck me as rather flat and affectless. None of the characters came alive for me, I thought the killer's motive was clichéd and his identity far too obvious. I did like the detail which Jungstedt provided about life on the Swedish island of Gotland, though—it sounds very beautiful and peaceful, and I've added it to the list of places I would like to visit.
Valeria B
Feb 20, 2016 Valeria B rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
El final me pareció muy mediocre para todo lo que la autora construyó. Ya que el asesino muere de un balazo accidental al querer descargar su rabia contra Karin, compañera de Knutas, viendo que su irremediable final sería la cárcel. El libro es corto pero intenso y con varias historias, eso sí, cada personaje tiene su momento para ''brillar'' o conocerse, mejor dicho. El asesino estuvo bien logrado, pasó desapercibido, ni siquiera dejó pistas que lo vinculasen con las víctimas, ni un rastro, nad ...more
Elidanora
May 26, 2016 Elidanora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es un buen policial y aunque las comparaciones son odiosas....
no pude dejar de compararlo mientras lo leia con otro policial nordico "Departamento Q" y aquí mis impresiones:
- Anders Knutas no tiene conflictos personales lleva una vida familiar muy buena (al menos en este 1er libro), muy al contrario de Carl Morck
- Este libro describe paisajes lindísimos de Suecia -- Departamento Q describe el sotano donde trabajan a la perfección.
- Aquí la colaboradora del comisario es una bella detective con l
Hasselhh
Feb 13, 2016 Hasselhh rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime
One thing that really turns me off a crime story is if a journalist tells the story. I might be old-fashion, but for me a crime is solved by the police, and therefore journalists are mostly in the way. I know, that Johan has another purpose, but every time we here his point of view I get tired.

Another thing I don’t like is violence agents animals – I know it is weird, but it’s the same in movies, people can kill people all they want, but killing animals really breaks my heart!

To some level, th
Sian Wadey
My Mum has been banging on about these novels for while now and I eventually caved in and picked up the first in the Anders Knutas series.
I'm a big fan of Nordic Noir, but one thing I struggle with is the Scandinavian names. A lot of them seem very similar and occasionally I get confused with who is who.
I really enjoyed the description of the island of Gotland. Mari Jungstedt is brilliant at portraying the surrounding countryside and gives great depth and atmosphere to each scene.
Unseen had a
konneko .
3,5 estrellas.

No es lo mejor que he leído en novela negra sueca, pero tuvo un "buen" desarrollo.
La historia se mantuvo plana durante mucho tiempo y, de repente (como en todos estos libros) comienza a quedar la grande y uno ni tiempo tiene de anotar la patente.
Hubo detalles de más, como el inhalador, que al final nunca fue explicado y... Sería.
Ishtar
May 08, 2012 Ishtar rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-book, 2012
Es un libro flojo que en ocasiones cansa. Me llegué a plantear abandonarlo varias veces, pero al final me quedé esperando un giro de los acontecimientos que animara la historia un poco... algo que nunca llegó. Para mí es un libro prescindible, hay novelas similares mucho mejores y sobre todo más entretenidas.
Michala
Jun 06, 2012 Michala rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Tuhle detektivku bych se skoro nebála nazvat srágorou. Kniha je sice poměrně napínává, ale pasáže řešící vzájemná vzplanutí postav byly skoro nesnesitelné. Jo a jsem strašně špatný hádač vrahů, nikdy se mi to nepovede, fakt nikdy. Ale tady se mi to povedlo už v polovině knihy.
Irs
Aug 16, 2013 Irs rated it did not like it
Pues para ser novela negra me ha parecido de lo más mediocre, y por mucho que se resuelva el caso al final, quedan demasiadas preguntas sin resolver. Es como si la autora hubiera tenido prisa por acabarlo lo antes posible dejando todos los cabos sueltos.
Alicia Sandoval Poveda
May 08, 2016 Alicia Sandoval Poveda rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
No me gustó este libro. Lo compré en la pasada feria del libro porque tenía el perfil de un tipo de libros que me gustan: novela negra sueca. Crimen, investigadores, periodistas, un asesinato que resolver... El problema con tener un "tipo" es que es difícil que algo se destaque como único en lugar de quedar como una simple sombra de lo común dentro de su clase.

Eso es lo que le pasa a este libro. El caso está bien estructurado, pero carente de sorpresas. No llegué a sentirme interesada y mucho m
Margaret
Jan 08, 2016 Margaret rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I cannot understand where this whole Scandinavian crime fiction craze came from. It's my second attempt (after one of the Millennium Trilogy books) and I can't get over how bad this one was. I managed to figure out the intrigue in the middle of the whole story. Certain facts were so apparent that I don't find it even probable that the police did not see them this whole time. On top of the story being poor, the writing was awful as well, lots of uninteresting details ("she went to the toilet, too ...more
Claus Maack
A very standard crime story, though the setting was quite entertaining. The writing was not that special, even bad in some places but very easy to read.

A nice quick read that kept me entertained all the way through.
Víctor Arturo Mercado Fernández

Es la primera novela de esta autora que leo y me ha parecido muy interesante, incluso más de lo que en realidad esperaba. Cuenta con bastantes personajes y abundantes diálogos que marcan giros imprevistos que mantienen al lector sin poder soltar el libro.

Al parecer es común en la mayoría de los autores nórdicos el mezclar sentimientos con la narración del diario acontecer de los personajes y el desarrollo de la trama, lo que le brinda un toque mágico a la novela. La autora hace uso de esa "técni

Scandinavian Crim...: Review of Unseen by Mari Jungstedt 2 39 Nov 23, 2013 09:59AM
  • The Demon of Dakar (Ann Lindell, #7)
  • Detective Inspector Huss (Inspector Huss #1)
  • Missing
  • Death Angels (Inspector Winter, #1)
  • The Black Path (Rebecka Martinsson, #3)
  • Between Summer's Longing and Winter's End (The Fall of the Welfare State, #1)
  • Studio sex (Annika Bengtzon, #1)
  • The Fourth Man
  • Misterioso (A-gruppen, #1)
  • Frozen Moment (Christian Tell, #1)
  • Last Rituals (Þóra Guðmundsdóttir, #1)
  • Spring Tide
  • The Return (Inspector Van Veeteren #3)
  • Frozen Assets (Officer Gunnhilder, #1)
Mari Jungstedt is a Swedish journalist and popular crime fiction author.

Jungstedt worked as a reporter on Swedish national public radio and television, and was an occasional presenter on TV4's daily talk show Förkväll.

Her first three novels are set on the island of Gotland and feature Detective Superintendent Anders Knutas and the journalist Johan Berg. Two of her novels were filmed for Swedish TV
More about Mari Jungstedt...

Anders Knutas (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Unspoken (Anders Knutas, #2)
  • The Inner Circle (Anders Knutas, #3)
  • Killer's Art (Anders Knutas, #4)
  • The Dead of Summer
  • Den mörka ängeln (Anders Knutas, #6)
  • Den dubbla tystnaden (Anders Knutas, #7)
  • Den farliga leken (Anders Knutas, #8)
  • Det fjärde offret (Anders Knutas, #9)
  • Den sista akten (Anders Knutas, #10)
  • Du går inte ensam (Anders Knutas, #11)