Start by marking “The Letters of Lord Nelson to Lady Hamilton, Volumes I and II; With a Supplement of Interesting Letters, by Distinguished Characters.” as Want to Read:

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Paperback
Published December 1st 2006 by Echo Library

Be the first to ask a question about The Letters of Lord Nelson to Lady Hamilton, Volumes I and II; With a Supplement of Interesting Letters, by Distinguished Characters.

Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, 1st Duke of Bronté, KB was an English flag officer famous for his service in the Royal Navy, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars. He won several victories, including the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, during which he was killed.
More about Horatio Nelson...
Despatches, Letters and Diary of Vice-Admiral Lord Viscount Horatio Nelson Nelson - The New Letters The Letters of Lord Nelson to Lady Hamilton, Vol II. With A Supplement Of Interesting Letters By Distinguished Characters The Dispatches and Letters of Vice Admiral Lord Viscount Nelson - Volume 1 The Nelson Touch, Being a Little Book of the Great Seaman's Wisdom: Selected and Arranged by Walter Jerrold. with an Introd. by H.W. Wilson