Start by marking “Plan B” as Want to Read:
Plan B

Plan B

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Life was good to fifteen-year-old Danny Roberts. He was a model student, playing violin in his high school orchestra and earning straight A's on the fast track to university. But then things went very wrong very fast. The problems started when a teacher wouldn't let Danny out of class to go to the bathroom - even though he said "I've really got to go!" Danny responded by d ...more
Published March 17th 2010 by Saga Books

To ask other readers questions about Plan B, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plan B

Crystal
Plan B is about how one single decision can change your life and how with that decision you can make further decisions to either improve your life or just give up. Danny chose to make the best out of life. It wasn't always easy and his decision-making skills were constantly put to the test, but with the love and support of his parents behind him, he put one foot in front of the other and continued walking forward.

I found Plan B to be a fascinating novel. I haven't read many books focused on teen
ReviewsByMolly
Jul 15, 2010 ReviewsByMolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all teen boys;ya novel lovers
Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: PUYB
Most all YA novels that I have read have been for girls, so when I opened Plan B and started reading Danny's story, it was awkward. Not awkward in a bad way...just simply different from what I am used to with female characters as the lead in the YA novels. Steven Verrier is definitely a talented man with the ability to tell a story that will grip his readers.

From the first page, I was both captured and laughing. Verrier really put the humor on in this book. But among the laughter, I found mysel
From My Blog...[return][return]There are two books with the title Plan B, this one, by Steven Verrier happens to be a young adult novel. Danny is a bright and courteous student however after the incident in English class, Medford High School views Danny as nothing short of deviant. Danny and his parents try to speak rationally with the teachers, principal and even the school board to no avail. Rather than giving up, Danny proceeds to excel at everything he does outside of Medford. While Plan B h ...more
Gmr
Oh where to begin....the author makes you care enough about the main character to look pass the over lying flaws of the book and seek out the stories end. In general I would say there is a lack of focus, almost as if their were several tangible plots the author wanted to explore but thought wiser of upon visiting the idea. Was it worth the reading journey? I'd say yes...but a bit of determination is required from the reader to see Danny (the MC) through.
Pyper (momof5)