Start by marking “My Low Carb Story, Diet Book, Cookbook and Shopping List” as Want to Read:
My Low Carb Story, Diet Book, Cookbook and Shopping List

My Low Carb Story, Diet Book, Cookbook and Shopping List

2.54 of 5 stars 2.54  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  6 reviews
I used to think that a bowl of cereal with milk and a banana for breakfast was better than three eggs with bacon. I have changed my mind. I have decided to follow a low carbohydrate diet for the rest of my life. I started with a low carb diet in 1998 and two medicals studies have convinced me that this was the right thing to do.
Nook, 0 pages
Published March 8th 2010 by Smashwords, Inc.

Be the first to ask a question about My Low Carb Story, Diet Book, Cookbook and Shopping List

Jim Pozenel
Very badly written. He should have studied English grammar before attempting to write this book. Who was editing this?
This read more like a school paper than a book, somehow. And, I found his diet to be very limited, with certain things strangely justified (like why he doesn't drink as much water, for example).

As a how-to-guide for a low carb lifestyle, I don't think this is particularly helpful. As a quick read about one man's experience with Atkin's, it's an okay read.

Skip the cookbook/shopping list if you like variation, though. There's just not much to it.
This was free for my nook, so I gave it a shot. To me, it was like reading someone's food journal, which while useful to some as a way to help themselves diet, does not make for interesting reading.
It was an easy read but seems the diet seems like it could be hard to follow. It is so limited, I am not interested in something so limited.
pretty good for figuring out how you should eat on low carb.....will try some of his ideas!
James Turner
limited information
Eugene Marie
Eugene Marie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Charlene Clark
Charlene Clark marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Lisa Connaughton
Lisa Connaughton is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2014
Myra marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Sarah Davalt
Sarah Davalt marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Micaela Wimbush
Micaela Wimbush marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Paula Czeisler
Paula Czeisler marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Ocilia Aguilar-muniz
Ocilia Aguilar-muniz marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Clarisa Chavez
Clarisa Chavez marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Lisa added it
Dec 13, 2012
Kathy Hatch
Kathy Hatch marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2012
M Alexandra Gonsalves
M Alexandra Gonsalves marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2012
Alesia added it
Jan 12, 2015
Helen Colon
Helen Colon marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2011