Start by marking “Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)

Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes #2)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  959 ratings  ·  54 reviews
A Taboo Wishes Tale

Be Careful What You Wish For…

Jenna Marks has a secret fantasy, to be kidnapped, tied up and seduced. When she confides her secret to her best friend on a dare, she never imagines her wish might come true.

Rob Colvin, owner of The Dungeon, has had his eye on Jenna for months, but he didn’t think Jenna would be into the things that make him hot. When he ove
Published June 16th 2010 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kidnap and Kink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kidnap and Kink

Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsStolen by Lucy ChristopherSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsConsequences by Aleatha RomigComfort Food by Kitty Thomas
Kidnapped!
234th out of 502 books — 1,528 voters
Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanDecadent by Shayla BlackHotwired by Anita PhilmarUnder By Duress by Kayla Stonor
Hot Erotic Romances
423rd out of 540 books — 530 voters

More lists with this book...

Heather in FL
A very interesting, sexy, kidnap fantasy story. Rob owns a BDSM club, but he sits in a coffee shop twice a week to catch up his books. He sits with headphones in so nobody bugs him. One of those nights, Jenna and her best friend are often there, and Rob has been intrigued by Jenna for a while. When she confesses her kidnap fantasy, she doesn't think anyone can hear her, but Rob's ears perked up real quick. He kidnaps her, though she becomes a willing victim very quickly. He wears a mask or keeps ...more
Kelly
I picked this book up last year and during a little re-read I was indulging in realized that I'd never reviewed it. I'm going to chalk it up to my youthful embarrassment at reviewing books with decidedly kinkier subject matter- something I obviously have no problem with now, thankyouverymuch. Regardless of why I didn't review it then, I'm going to now. Right now. Watch me.

Now first things first, don't let the super skinniness of the cover model turn you aside from reading this one. Although Jenn
Bree Cheese
Well written short novella, with few big "commence eye rolling" moments. The story starts out with a woman's fantasy of wanting to be kidnapped by a handsome stranger; said fantasy comes true when a mystery BDSM man enters the picture. It was a VERY consensual dub-con and she had a safeword the whole time. When I read little short books like this, though, I do not want a HEA. I mean you just met this scary dude that kidnaps you and you suddenly say "l love you" and "I want your babies," I don't ...more
Jules
I loved the concept--- a sexy guy makes a woman's secret fantasy come true by actually kidnapping her. And that part was handled well-- he made her feel safe enough that he wasn't a psycho out to harm her, but still frightened enough to keep her on edge and add to that excitement. But I actually felt like that fear and apprehension disappeared rather quickly... I know it was a very short story, but I would have liked it to be longer, more in depth, have the fear fade slowly, and trust built a li ...more
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
HATE the cover - she looks emaciated! The story was o.k. though.
Malinda
4-4.5 stars

This was a really good story. I liked both Jenna and Rob. Their story is BDSM based and very steamy but it had it's sweet aspect too. Rob has made it to my book-boyfriend list. :D

Jenna is a pediatric nurse and a nice woman. She doesn't have any family and hangs out with her friends when she can. Jenna has a bit of a self-image problems and starves herself because she thinks she's too fat. Jenna has fantasies of BDSM and being kidnapped and a forceful seduction but has no clue how to g
Veronica~Nhaughty
Ok, gonna start by saying that Mr. Masters from Take Your Pleasure by Jasmine Haynes has spoiled me for all other Doms. PERIOD. That being said, I enjoyed this book. Don't let the three stars keep you from reading, I'm just stingy w/my ratings...and again, Mr. Masters has yet to be topped! (Hee Hee!)

Jenna has a strong desire to be kidnapped and dominated as a fantasy, and while sharing her secret w/her best friend, she is overheard by Rob, who just happens to own a BDSM club & has been secretly crushing on Jenna. So he decide
Lexie
Paulin is one of the go-to erotica authors who I know won't let me down no matter the subject matter. The first book of hers I read, Punish (another book in her Taboo Wishes serial), introduced me to BDSM in the romance market. Kidnap and Kink, which is exactly what it sounds like (Jenna had a fantasy to be kidnapped and given mind-blowing sex multiple times), is no exception.

I appreciated that Paulin didn't have Rob ignore the possibilities that could go wrong with the scenario. Both he and Jen
Funzee Shu

Jenna adalah gadis biasa2 saja, dengan perawakan super duper 'ceking'(sesuai penggambaran model di cover ibuknya tuh) yang bekerja sebagai perawat di sebuah klinik.

Suatu ketika, dia ngobrol dg teman baiknya, Mira soal "Fantasy Liar Rahasia"nya.....
Ternyata, fantasy liar Jenna adalah "To be Kidnapped" dan "Being Forced" but not "Being raped" , nah loh...bingung...bingung dah tuh temennya....

Rupanya, fantasy rahasia si Jenna kedengeran Lah sama salah 1 pengunjung cafe yg kebetulan udah lama mena
Diva_g
Brynn Paulin is a creative author who draws the reader quickly into this wonderfully erotic short story. Your emotions will flow like water cascading down a waterfall. Jenna is an energetic healthcare professional with a fantasy, a dark fantasy of abduction and rape.

Her fantasy or dream could become her nightmare...or her reality.

Rob too has a dream a desire a need and a strong code by which he lives.

Mira is she to be trusted? Is she a true friend? Sharing a secret with her... is it safe?

Mira
Ri
Kinky fluff. There's a lot of ways something of this nature could go wrong, but Paulin makes it very clear from the off that things are (and must remain) totally consensual.

A lot of people hate the cover, because the woman looks emaciated--but that's actually true to the character.

Another review I read, here or over at Amazon, didn't like that there was no attention paid to safe sex. And by that I mean condom use, because let's face it: very little about this plot would actually be considered sa
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Kidnap and Kink is book two in the short taboo erotica series, Taboo Wishes, by Brynn Paulin. So far, this series has been light in the way of BDSM and the writer obviously knows their stuff. In this story, the owner of The Dungeon, a BDSM club, over hears his crush discussing her secret fantasy to be kidnapped and taken. He decides to fulfill this fantasy for her, but makes sure she truly wants what she desires. He grabs her in her unsecured parking lot and tells her he knows of her fantasy and ...more
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
This is a really good one and the progression on how it all happened. I also remembered Rob from Punished and him wishing for his girl, if I am right. Man, these boys packed a great punch.
Lisa Bird
Sexy domination

this is the kind of story one could only wish could come true in real life. a quick but fun read.
Sara
Ohhh God! I loved this book! Not only this is also one of my fantasies, but Rob is the man of every woman's dream! He's hot, sexy, has a beautiful musculed body, he loves curves, loves to please a woman... and he has green eyes too!
God, what else would you want?

The story was interesting and made me smile all the time. It was never boring, and every steamy momet Rob and Jenna shared was sooo arousing!

It was a really short story, but I liked it!

Visit my blog: THE LEATHERS EXPRESS
Charity
3.5-4 Rating

This story has so much great potential, but needs a little tweaking. It starts out with the overheard confession about wanting to be kidnapped and forced. The kidnapping was really a great maneuver and I like both characters, but there was no force. She willfully agrees to everything and he makes sure to ask because he wants more than just this one time with her. It is sweet and even romantic with lots of BDSM play fully enjoyed by both participants.

Very good read, just looking for a
July
Woman says her fantasy out loud. Man overhears it.
Emily
Rob Colvin has found himself fascinated by the woman he has been watching at the coffee shop he frequents. When he overhears her fantasy of being kidnapped and seduced into submission, his interest peaks to another level. Although Rob is the owner of The Dungeon, he sees something unique about the woman he now knows as Jenna and plans to act out her every fantasy for one weekend, but one taste of the her makes him want more.

Fantastic read, I was captivated by the unique twist on Rob as a Dom. I
Lydia
Aug 29, 2011 Lydia rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Sex overload!

I'm a little on the fence because I could understand with the intensity between them the emotions would go fast, but it was a little too fast for my tastes. Falling in love after two days.

And Rob is so stupid! All he had to do was say his name, but no. He chickened out and had them both sad for a few days before they were together again.

I was happy though that Rob immediately informed Jenna that he wasn't going to harm her, what his intentions were, and that he was just plain hones
Jesseeca
A fun, quick read before bed
Ginabm
Lo único que me gusto del libro es el aparatito carísimo que usaron
Makii
Bueno...este viene igual de fuerte que el otro...hasta se podría decir que se mete mas en todo lo del sadomasoquismo y demás....pero la historia entre ellos es mas fuerte también. y hay mas romance, mas sentimientos. Me gusto mucho mas que el primero. Escenas muy torridas pero bue...es el genero...estoy explorandolo, aunque no creo que dure mucho tiempo mas leyendo. Prefiero las novelas no tan explicitas sino mas profundas y con mayor grado de sentimientos.
Pero esta es buena, mas alla de todo...
Linda
Through luck or chance, Jenna gets an opportunity to experience her deepest desires - being abducted by a stranger, consensual in a way.
A mysterius man gives Jenna the weekend of her life, but can anything come from this?
Rob has had his eyes on the beauty who takes her coffee breaks in the same place as him for a while now, and now he got an inn - but can he take the chance?
Smutty fluff, consensual kidnap and a Master finding his sub in a great combo.
Da'ad
Huh. Well, well, I enjoyed this a whole lot more than I expected. These was something resembling a plot, which I did not see coming. I thought it would be smutty smuttiness (and was not disappointed at all!) but it was much more. There was actual romance and tenderness and angst. How awesome is that? While it did not blow me away the way other surprisingly nice reads did, I did enjoy it quite a bit. Nice characters, plot and hot sex. What more could I want?
Elii Vela
Me había esperado algo totalmente diferente, a decir verdad. Creo que el problema es que se trata de una historia corta entonces no hay mucho margen para que los protagonistas te cautiven. Todo fue demasiado precipitado y no les creí ni por un segundo que se amaban. Los mismo que a Rob le hizo falta un poco de más fuerza en su papel de Dom. Con todo, no es una mala lectura, pero completamente olvidable, sí.
Judith
A novella from the pen of a very talented writer, one that brings BDSM into lots of her stories. Fulfilling one's fantasies is not often a possibility, but for this lady it happens. Be careful what you tell your best friend in the coffee bar. It is fun read and one that made an impression on me as so well written spiced up with that sense of the mysterious.
Dar
I really liked this book! It had that fantasy element come true, but it also was based in the today, and our heroine was spunky, not sassy, and our hero was knocked on his butt when his bluff is called, but bounces back in true Dom fashion!

These two are definitely hot, and definitely entertaining, and most definitely, made for each other!
Leah
Short, sexy and good.

Given this was a novella there wasn't much expectation of an in depth storyline but for it being short we were definitely given more than I've come to expect from a novella.

Believable, mostly. The instant connection, totally, the wanting so much more so fast, I'm not so sure, thus why I only gave it 4 stars not 5.
Lili
yikes!, I agree, the cover was a turn off for me but as I read the story then it made sense since the main character is supposed to look like that.
I sort of liked it and I think this book improved a bit compared to the first one in the series.
You can't really do much with 50 pages but it was enough for me to know the characters.
Margaret
Yet another fun, quick read from Brynn Paulin. I'm seriously loving her style. I love the whole Dungeon meets real worldness of the stories. At first, I wasn't too keen on the whole kidnapping thing, especially since it wasn't pre-arranged, but it ended up being really well written.

And yes, as usual, there was another happy ending.
  • Bottoms Up (Purgatory Club #5)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Roped In (Bondage Ranch, #1)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Sinful Treats (Club Velvet Ice, #1)
  • Beck And Call
  • Into His Keeping
  • Owning Wednesday
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Graceful Submission (Graceful, #1)
  • Sugar and Spice (What Women Like, #1)
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Bound and Determined
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Private Investigations
  • Beg Me
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...

Taboo Wishes (6 books)
  • Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1)
  • Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Dick Does Jane
  • Sybil Disobedience
Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1) Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1) Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2) Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3) Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)