Start by marking “For You In Full Blossom Vol. 5” as Want to Read:
For You In Full Blossom Vol. 5

For You In Full Blossom Vol. 5 (Hana-Kimi #5)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  3,339 ratings  ·  31 reviews
It's the final day of the Osaka High School Festival, and two big competitions are still up in the air: the relay race and the cross-dressing pageant! You'd think Mizuki, an actual XX-chromosome girl disguised as a boy at an all-guy high school, would be a better cross-dresser than her classmates, but things are never so easy--and what if winning the contest blows
Published March 2007 by Level Comics (first published September 17th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about For You In Full Blossom Vol. 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For You In Full Blossom Vol. 5

Daniella Murillo
I really ship Sano/Mizuki but if Nakatsu really kisses Mizuki I can't help but smile and be all girly about it.

Also there was with part with the Doctor and the Dorm 1's sensei which was funny and awkward and gay but then it wasn't gay.

I'm so obsessed with this manga.

I’m really enjoying where this is going now that both Mizuki and Izumi are admitting their feelings, even if it’s just to themselves. Hopefully, I won’t have to wait too long for them to finally approach the subject with each other.

The dorm competition is over and I can’t say I was too sad about that. It was getting a little too silly. I appreciate most of the humor in this series, but it always seems to be just a touch sillier than I wa
And here we get the conclusion of the school festival. And a bit more. Sano is seemingly starting to show his feelings for Mizuki, but it's hard to tell if he's falling for her or if he's just being a concerned friend. Picking up the next two volumes from the library this afternoon and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

There was a scene in this volume that was most beautifully drawn and I'm just in love with Sano and Mizuki now
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Too many funny moments with this one, especially with Nakatsu. Love the facial expressions in the artwork, it really conveys the humor well.
are people in japan really suspectible to colds? the concern over mizuki getting a cold appears in just about every volume for the entire series. i love hana kimi, but it's tiresome to keep reading that. why not, 'hey, don't sleep on the floor, you'll get a crick in your neck,' or 'hey, change into dry clothes, you'll smell like mold if you don't,' or something. maybe it's because i've spent too much time in hot hot texas that this stuff doesn't even blip on my radar of concerns in those situati ...more
A lot of fun, but not as much fun as the first four volumes. But still, I really liked the flashback story about Mizuki and Gilbert, and Sano is getting pretty adorable. It may not be as laugh-out-loud as the previous volumes, but it's far from uninteresting!

Second time reading: As said last time, Sano is really adorable in this volume. I'm still really enjoying Hana-Kimi. While I liked the story about Mizuki and Gilbert, it kind of struck me as random and odd too. I would love Gilbert to make a
Adrya Ribeiro
Rir horrores com o Nakatsu em dúvida com a sua paixão...heheheh
The two boys finally coming to terms with their feelings.
This book made me feel TERRIBLE for Nakatsu.
Oh my god!!!1! I loooove this seriesss!! It's my favorite shoujo series and my second favorite manga series of ALL TIME! I just love everything about it!! I would totally do what Mizuki did.. though I don't think I could get away with it.... especially not in a Japanese school... -_- WELL! That's just not fair. Anyway, It's sooooo funny! AH! It's all so great! I can't contain the fan-girl in me! :O I even loved the TV series! (Especially the Taiwanese one! Ella and Jiro were hilarious!)
I binge read all of Hana Kimi. It's easy to see why that is so easy once you get into the second chapter of the series. Hana Kimi is filled with complex character moments, tension, and fun. All the characters come to life and its hard to put the story down. I've read my fair share of manga over the years and will continue to. I have the feeling that Hana Kimi will remain one of my favorites. I can't wait to get in a reread.
It's alright... I'm sort of getting bored with it... Too little too late. The drama is too drawn out. I don't know. I'm just disappointed.
All the characters are starting to realize their feelings, and it's a really cute thing to watch. I'm falling more into the story now, and getting slightly better at remembering who is who now the dorm competition is over and there aren't so many characters in each scene. Moving on to the next book after I finish a 6 hour work shift. Boo work, taking away from my reading time!
Nikki Kelly
An awesome series with a bit of a cliche plot-line (girl dresses as boy and falls in love at all-boy school). The characters are very likeable however, and a good love triangle is setup. Nice art as well. I never finished it because it's a lonnng series and I could not afford them all.
After a car accident 11/5, reading this series is a great way for me to distract myself. Read vol. 5 and 6 yesterday without intending to!
Kadie D♥
Sweet! Very sweet, the chapter image of Sano was Hot! omg I'm looking forward to next volumes covers!
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada bulan Maret 2007.
I loved this series, and I love the Korean drama made from it as well.
The hijinks continue with the school festival. Silly and fun.
wish sano and mizuki would JUST SPILL IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!
Oooh, things are getting steamy!
Jennifer Jackson
i love it i love them all
Aug 11, 2008 Sian rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers
Recommended to Sian by: Sara G
The same as the rest great
<3 I love this!!!!
  • Girl Got Game, Vol. 6
  • Mars, Volume 05 (Mars, #5)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 11
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 07
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 23 (Fruits Basket, #23)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 7 (Ouran High School Host Club, #7)
中条 比紗也 in Japanese.
She also uses the names Peco Fujiya (for yaoi works) and Ryou Fumizuki for doujinshi with her circle, Daisanteikoku.
More about Hisaya Nakajo...

Hana-Kimi (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi, #1)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi, #2)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 3 (Hana-Kimi, #3)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 4 (Hana-Kimi, #4)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 6 (Hana-Kimi, #6)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 7 (Hana-Kimi, #7)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 8 (Hana-Kimi, #8)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9 (Hana-Kimi, #9)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 10 (Hana-Kimi, #10)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 11 (Hana-Kimi, #11)
Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi, #1) Hana-Kimi, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi, #2) Hana-Kimi, Vol. 3 (Hana-Kimi, #3) Hana-Kimi, Vol. 4 (Hana-Kimi, #4) Hana-Kimi, Vol. 6 (Hana-Kimi, #6)