Start by marking “Master's Thief” as Want to Read:
Master's Thief

Master's Thief

3.04  ·  Rating Details  ·  427 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
A mere servant’s daughter, Jamillah is forbidden to love Prince Zahir. They’ve been kept apart since their childhood bond was discovered. Painfully aware of the consequences, Jamillah shamefully resorts to stealing to ensure her survival. When she is caught in the act, it’s Prince Zahir’s duty to administer punishment for her crime.Zahir will not take his pretty desert ros ...more
Kindle Edition, Naughty Nooners, 18 pages
Published July 13th 2009 by Ellora's Cave Taboo

To ask other readers questions about Master's Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master's Thief

willaful
An odd mish-mash of sentimental romance and BDSM, neither very effective. This was exceptionally short, even for a "naughty nooner" -- it might have made more sense if it were longer. But the hero finding his long lost love after 11 years and immediately trying to assert dominance over her just felt off, and it didn't really go anyway, either.
Thom Swennes
Shades and shadows of The Arabian Nights and Scheherazade spring into the reader’s mind as they read this tale of the burning sands. The servant girl Jamillah is caught in the royal stables with one of King Achmad’s many horses. There is a long standing band between this beautiful girl and this magnificent and majestic animal. Before Jamillah is apprehended, the king’s son, Prince Zahir calms the horse and seizes the girl. As they look into each other’s eyes, they remember days long past when th ...more
Noelle
May 31, 2011 Noelle rated it did not like it
I have never read one of these "naughty nooners" before and I wasn't sure how long they were. I figured with the name it should be a short novella, easily read in an afternoon. Nope, it didn't even take two minutes to read and I'm soooo glad that it was free because it wasn't worth those two minutes of my time.

Jamillah (h) as a young girl had fallen in love with Prince Zahir. However she was the daughter of a servent and so she wasn't good enough for the prince. When the prince's family learned
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Master’s Thief is a tale about a woman who has loved the prince since childhood, but due to the circumstances of life, she has been forced to watch him from afar. When the prince discovers her—and remembers her—she realizes he’s had feelings for her since their separation. I liked that aspect and enjoyed their interaction before they got down ‘n’ dirty.

I liked this book, but there was an incy problem for me. The point of view switches threw me off a bit. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong wit
EruditeBirdy
It was very, very, very, short.

The prince acted way too odd, and out of character according to his culture, as stated in the book.
Nor was there an explanation as to how the woman got to the stable where she meet the prince, or why she fought her feelings for the prince.

It was more like a plot element, or idea, rather than a story in itself.
Since it was so short, nothing in it made a lot of sense, but it did have a happy ending.
Tae
Sep 04, 2014 Tae rated it it was amazing
Num

this was the best shirt story ever. it was quick for obvious reasons s but I. the 5 min it took to read it I fell in love. I would love to see a novel for those two.
Mare
Prince Zahir & Jamillah knew each other as children & were separated. When he sees her again all grown up, rather then punish her for stealing...he decides he must have her.
Quick read.
Stacy Wells
Could have been better

this novel could have been better if. it was longer needed more detail. but overall not too bad at all

Elaine
Jan 18, 2015 Elaine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not so full of Eastern promise. Back story helped but plot a little thin on the ground.
Cat
Mar 09, 2015 Cat rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Erotica romance ! Quick read! Free!
Sep 10, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very short quick paced book. I loved every page of it. The story is based on a poor child of a servant who's in live with a future prince but taken away because of the connection between them. When she's found stealing the boy who she loved is now the prince dealing out her punishment. Fantastic story. 5 star.
Ruby
Jan 16, 2012 Ruby rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, kindle-reads
excellent writing, hot love scenes--but it gets an average rating because this is a story that should have been a full-length book. SO much potential with the backstory hinted at. i'm a little sad that all we got was their reunion and we did not get to see their whole story! i would have loved to have read it!
Caro
Sep 01, 2013 Caro rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, own
This was an ok freebie. It was written well and I liked the story line. The characters were ok, but I couldn't really connect. I would've liked this to have been longer and have some meat to the plot. I didn't really feel this one. Good for something to read or for passing the time. Enh...Good Luck
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
The hero needs to make up his mind. They were best friends in early childhood. Then he decided that the heroine was to be a sex slave. Then he called her wife.

Dom and submissive roles over and above what is required between a prince and one of his subjects.
Ryan
Jul 24, 2012 Ryan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It is wrong for a price to fall for a servents child. So wrong that gaurds, servents, and everyone else try to keep them away from each other. But fate has other plans. Brought together in the act of stealing water, the two will find each other one more time.
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-mf
While this book did have a few redeeming qualities, due to a lack of editorial contribution I would not recommend.

My Rating System:
MsBDiamondDiva1
This book was ok, it is a short story that I read before bed. I like it ok, but some short stories you don't get to learn the characters and that is how I felt about this book. I hope that I can read more from this author.
Emma
This book made me laugh by the way it was written. and the expressions that were used. It was the first time I've read a book of this nature and it was interesting if not a little far fetched...
Benita Vehnom  Ruiz
ok, I think I was dumb founded by this book lol. He went from liking her to saying she's his slave. IDK an OK read to read when you're bored! If it was longer I think it could have been better!!!
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Major master and submissive roles in this story of two middle eastern people (her a peasant, him a prince)who find each other again after being seperated for being childhood sweethearts.
Heather
Dec 10, 2013 Heather rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-on-kindle
The bit of backstory was helpful with this book but that was pretty much it unfortunately. The love scene was pretty hot though
Terri Pray
Feb 05, 2012 Terri Pray rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A heated little read, nice setting building even for a short story. I look forward to reading more from the author.
Krissy
May 10, 2013 Krissy rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This sounded like something I could have written. That's not a compliment. My writing is atrocious.
KyBunnies
Aug 22, 2011 KyBunnies rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to KyBunnies by: Amazon
Good book but a little to short. This was a free book in the Kindle store.
Beckey
Mar 20, 2011 Beckey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It is a forbidden romance story that I could captiving and enjoyable.
Belinda
Mar 13, 2013 Belinda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling. Writing builds your anticipation.
Devon
Apr 12, 2011 Devon rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Not my style of erotic fiction.
Mya
Dec 30, 2013 Mya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was cute story really steamy
Megan
Apr 26, 2015 Megan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Wish I hadn't read it.
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Edition.
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Door Prize
  • Maui Heat
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)
  • Hunting Evander
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Spirit's Release
  • Shapeshifter's Craving
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • Peak Energy
Nicole Austin lives on the sheltered Gulf Coast of Florida, where inspiration can be found sitting under a big shade umbrella on the beach, sipping cold margaritas. A voracious reader, she never goes anywhere without a book, but started looking for something more. Something hotter.

A passion for erotic romance led to Nicole’s creation of sizzling characters and boundary pushing stories. Now she liv
More about Nicole Austin...