Start by marking “Her Very Special Robot” as Want to Read:
Her Very Special Robot

Her Very Special Robot (Naughty Nooners)

Trace, a movie stuntman, will do anything - anything at all - for his best friend’s widow. He sets out to give Allie what she asked for, a vacation at the House of a Thousand Pleasures, complete with a very lifelike robot who is going to make her wildest sexual dreams come true.

Allie soon learns the robot is really Trace. He’s on a mission - to make Allie love him enough t

Kindle Edition, Naughty Nooners, 23 pages
Published August 24th 2009 by Ellora's Cave Moderne

To ask other readers questions about Her Very Special Robot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Very Special Robot

willaful
Mar 08, 2012 willaful rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Wattpad original stories
I wouldn't normally rate a book after reading only 2 pages, even when the book is only 26 pages in total, but I can't believe this gets any better. It reads like it should be up at Wattpad with a title like "I Got a Totally Hot Robot From the Guy I Wanna Do and We're Totally Going to Have Sex and He's Really a Millionaire Vampire!" Okay, I didn't read far enough to learn if he's going to turn out to be a millionaire vampire, but I didn't really have to.
Julianna
May 16, 2011 Julianna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Erotic Quickies
Reviewed for THC Reviews
"3.5 stars" Her Very Special Robot is an erotic quickie with a very “different” premise, which I unfortunately had a little trouble buying into. For some reason, I initially had the impression that the House of a Thousand Pleasures resort actually had robots to pleasure the guests. Since I'm not aware of any such artificial intelligence actually existing, it was an idea that seemed more well-suited to an alternate reality romance than a contemporary one. After thinking it
Trea
Sep 02, 2014 Trea rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenges-2014
A short, erotic, beach type read that keeps you interested throughout! The hero goes to great lengths to be there for his best friend's widow, even posing as a robot! You can tell he has a great heart, but that he has also loved her for a long time. The heroine doesn't linger in grief, but also has developed feelings for the hero that he doesn't really know about. It ends in a happily ever after, of course, but the events along the way make this a cute read!
Heather in FL
It was relatively hot. I liked it. I learned more about piercings than I ever knew before, lol. Mention a piercing, I'd go look it up, lmao. Who knew Wikipedia had pictures of penises? It was an interesting way for a guy to get into a girl's pants, but at least the feelings were returned.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A widow, Allie, and her husband's best friend, Trace, find love and passion for each other in an unorthodox way at Christmastime. She is a horny woman who orders a sex robot to fulfill her needs, not knowing Trace is the robot. Good read!!
Deidre
Dec 03, 2010 Deidre rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books-computer
I am not giving this 4 stars because it was a great read but it did make me laugh my a** off and that has got to be worth something =)
Jessie Morgan
Apr 24, 2012 Jessie Morgan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This story reads like a really bad Dear Penthouse letter, written for guys whose only claim to literacy is, in fact, Penthouse magazine. Great articles, or so I've heard.

Allie Webster wants to be bedded by a robot. So with the help of a good friend (who she also wants to bed, and who also wants to bed her, but for whatever reason neither act on that mutual impulse) Allie ends up a resort where her friend does his best to make her dream come true...with one small deviation, he is going to be the
Alexa
I have no idea how I came to read this, in fact I think I might have actually paid money for this whilst on the vino. And I actually saw it through to the end. Yup. I'm nothing if not dedicated.
Anyway, I digress...
This book:
It was terrible. It was awful. It was.... painful.
And it's definitely not one of those Plan 9 From Outer Space instances where it's so bad it's good. Nope. It was just plain ridiculous.
This plot goes something like this:(view spoiler)
Caro
Sep 01, 2013 Caro rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, own
This was an ok freebie. I kinda waffled between two and three stars, I went with three since the tense/feeling I got was the only con in my own little world of reading. I most likely won't read this again but I wouldn't mind if I did. I was in true groove starting out, but then it seemed to go a little crude to me and that pretty much knocked me off my reading stride. I liked the characters and the story line. Mostly what I didn't like about this story was the terminology, I guess, or how things ...more
Future Slayer Girl
Nov 20, 2011 Future Slayer Girl rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, erotica
For me this story didn't flow very well.

It needed better editing, I felt like it lack a read world built (Yes, I do know that it is a short, but it is a world were sex robots exist, so that means that world building is a must.) I did realize that perhaps this was a short from a world the author had created with an actual series.

Being that I didn't read that series before hand it may be why I didn't really follow the storyline. I wanted a bit more, the sex didn't really stand out to me, and I'm
Lainy
Jul 11, 2011 Lainy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This isn't my first naughty nooner so it isn't because it is that kind of book it got such a low rating(If you check I actually have liked a few from this genre). The few of these I have read have had an actual story (albeit thin in a lot of cases) but still a story. This was just all about the sex and a tiny scrap of story in to cover.

The actual story didn't sit right with me either purely with the fact of who she was to him and the person they had in common who it was ah well he isn't he so wh
Baby
Jan 24, 2016 Baby rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who don't mind mixing drama with the silly and absurd.
Dear FRiend,

The problem with fantasies is that one person's fantasy won't be everyone else's cup of tea. I have no doubt that this story floated somebody's boat, but it was a little difficult for me to swallow. I think the trouble was that the man-pretending-to-be-sex-robot story line seemed to be set in a seriously toned story. It's a fun and silly theme and would be better suited to more of a humorous story than one about a woman who has been grieving a dead husband.

That being said, the sex w
Sarah B
Rubi Jayne
I waffled between 2 and 3 starts on this one.

While I liked the story, I found the repetitiveness annoying and thought it was in need of a good editor. It felt like I was proofing a friend's draft copy.

In the end, even though the story idea was sound, I decided the lack of quality writing was only worth 2 stars.

eta: The more I think about it, the more I think I should take off another star just because both characters are dumber than a bag of rocks, but I'll leave it because their stupidity ga
Tony
A somewhat cute and romantic short story, but something that it is good enough for me to recommend it to anyone. There are just so many other good stories out there.
The robotical parts of the story is soon obvious and the ending is far too predictable.
It's an okay story, but I don't get why the robotic parts and the piercings was necessary in the story.
Pamela
Jun 26, 2011 Pamela rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
My copy was a free kindle book from amazon.co.uk

if you like your men with piercings and silver make-up, then you'll like leading man trace. It is a very short story with the sex scene as the main content....if you like a bit of plot with your erotica, this isn't really for you....but if you want a quick fix, then it's not bad for a freebie!
Beckey
Trace, A movie stunt man, will do anything for his bestfriend's widow. He takes her on a wild one wild weekend to a hotel. Will this lead to a relationship between the both of them, find out in this free ebook that you can find on the Barnes and Noble website. Just look up the author.
Extremely Captivating and Enjoyable short story.
Devon
Apr 11, 2011 Devon rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I think it might have been the thought of the dead husband that kept interrupting this story for me, but the interaction between the hero and hero seemed stunted too. It was hot, a great fantasy material, although I kept wanting the plot to go a different way than how it actually went.
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Her Very Special Robot is a short erotica by Ann Jacobs. This was weird. (view spoiler)
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-mf
My Rating System:

Adriana
Her Very Special Robot by Ann Jacobs

To quick at 2 chapters to really get your motor revving but the description of all of Trace’s piercings was well worth the read and the extra star. Ouch and Damn in that order.
Theresa
This does really well at first but the author tries to switch back and forth between the characters and it gets lost a little bit. And then just kind of hurries to the end after she finishes with the robot.
Alana
Nov 08, 2010 Alana rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-reads, ebook
Samantha Martin
Jan 15, 2012 Samantha Martin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book actually. Gave great detail into the sex, my mind was right there with them. I felt like I was the one receiving the "Very Special Robot." I am going to read it again soon!
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
This was hot and erotic. Filled with lots lots of male jewelry. A few things peaked my interest and had to learn a little more about it.
Ralph
Aug 16, 2011 Ralph rated it it was ok
One word: Fuckfest.

I don't know why EC bothers to publish these. All they do is make EC and the authors look bad.
Mya
Oct 01, 2015 Mya rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It wasn't bad. I like the fact that he really tried with her he didn't give up.
Ann  Lorz
Dec 03, 2012 Ann Lorz rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, erotic

I'm all for a quick read but this one didn't even fell complete.
Alisa
Mar 12, 2011 Alisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, e-book, 2011
I about pissed myself in some parts.. just too funny.. and kinda steamy.. ;)
Alexandra Rolo
May 12, 2012 Alexandra Rolo rated it it was ok
este leva duas estrelas só pelo facto de me ter fartado de rir xD
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Hunting Evander
  • Maui Heat
  • The Bad Widow
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Shapeshifter's Craving
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
  • Peak Energy
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Master's Thief
  • Discovering Sofia
  • Lap Dance
  • Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)

First published in 1996, Jacobs has sold close to fifty books and novellas. SANDSTORMS was a 2007 nominee for the prestigious ROMANTIC TIMES Reviewers' Choice award for best erotic romance. Her books have earned awards including the Passionate Plume (best novella, 2006, se
More about Ann Jacobs...

Naughty Nooners (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Naughty Nooners Anthology
  • Door Prize
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • First Taste (Naughty Nooners)
  • Mating Bonds (Naughty Nooners)
  • Tall, Dark and Apocalyptic
  • Not Just an Orgy
  • Outlaw Lovers Dossier (Naughty Nooners)
  • Playing Hardball
  • Remembered Love (Naughty Nooners)