First Taste (Naughty Nooners)

First Taste (Naughty Nooners)

3.05 of 5 stars 3.05  ·  rating details  ·  446 ratings  ·  47 reviews
It's Natalie's ten-year high school reunion and she's reluctantly joined the planning committee. Things start to look up, though, when she finds that Haley Moore is on the committee, and she's even more gorgeous than Natalie remembered. Ten years before, Natalie and Haley had experimented sexually together, but when high school ended, they went their separate ways. Their u...more
Published (first published November 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about First Taste, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Taste

Hildred Billings
I picked this one up on my Kindle because 1) It was free and 2) The synopsis was interesting. (Essentially, Natalie goes to the planning of her high school reunion and meets up with Hayley again, a woman she once "experimented" with and still harbors feelings for. Hayley feels likewise, and their antics take them from the bathroom to the bedroom and beeeeeyond.)

Whenever downloading free ebooks, there is always a gamble on quality. Especially with erotica, I've noticed. I've been burned about 4/5...more
Alex is The Romance Fox

Natalie and Hayley had played around with each other when younger and realized that they have never forgotten the feelings they had felt and immediately the attraction reignites again. I particularly liked the scene where Hayley brushes the toe of her foot on Natalie’s leg..talk about seduction!!!!!

Wow, the sex scenes are just incredible – these two strong women getting together...more
MK (Food actvist)
Nov 29, 2009 MK (Food actvist) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of quickie reads, f/f romance, ellora's cave
Book specs

Line: Spectrum
Series: Naughty Nooners
Book Length: Short-Short
Book Type: eBook
Genre: F/F
Price: Free

This naughty nooner is told in first person from the POV of Natalie. The
premise is simple: a reunion planning meeting. Natalie runs into Haley, her "experiment" with women, from 10 years ago in school. Haley seems like she likes to be feminine with the skirts, heels, make-up and jewlery. While Natalie describes herself with short hair, sneakers and jeans.

As with other gblt romance perha...more
Lance
Seeing an old friend at a 10 year reunion brings back some sexy memories for Natalie. Her best friend Ashely had a secret love for Natalie but they went separate ways and Natalie married a man. Seeing each while getting ready for a class reunion brought out the true feelings the women had for each other.

The story, while short, didn't feel rushed and it was very hot with some explicit scenes including the use of toys. My only issue with the book was the way Natalie' s inner insecurity about her s...more
Carole
As I've mentioned in other reviews, lack of sex can create a rather empty, unrealistic story whether or not the story is focused on a romance. Obviously, in the context of an erotica novel, sex is an integral part of the plot, which is perfectly fine with me!

This novella is a very short and sweet exploration of discovering your sexuality and that you were in love without realising it...

Written from Natalie's perspective, the novella starts with her high school reunion and more importantly, her r...more
Stacy Wollett
I guess I should have read what this was about but it was okay. This is my first f/f book and hopefully my last only because it isn't something that I am into but for a short book it was okay. I am sure if you like to read about f/f then it was a pretty good book. It was well written so it gets 3 stars instead of 2.
Jolene
I downloaded this free e-book on amazon. I've never read a book with f/f leads, but I wanted to broaden my horizons by reading some GLBT romance. I've seen them out there on the blogs and I've read the reviews, so I thought I would give it a try. Next I would like to pick up a book with a m/m. I wasn't really sure what to expect with this, but I surprised myself by liking this story. It's a short story and took me maybe 5 min to read it. Uusally I'm not big on short stories, but I thought this w...more
anita mccoy
Growing up to find what u want

reading it you can give it no less then 5 star.
stop running to find what's in you heart
and being to live.
Sonja
I do not know if this kindle ebook is available as a paper or hard back book, but I read it on my Kindle for Free. Worth Reading.
Dee Carney
Didn't realize it was f/f when I downloaded it. For a story that was purely about a sexual encounter, it was what it was.
Sheila
Natalie and Haley have not seen each other in 10 years. Now they are on the planning committee of their 10th year reunion. Natalie remembers them kissing and fingering each other and wishes that more had happened back then and wonders if they can pick up where they left off in Paisley Smith’s FIRST TASTE.

This was a good read as Haley reminds Natalie of how it was as high school seniors. When the opportunity arises they do all the hot things they missed in high school. The sex is hot. The time fr...more
Leila Bloom
Morgan
Great quick f/f story from Ellora's Cave, which I snagged for free. I really like the author's writing style and the sex scenes are hot-- not just for the f/f factor but also for the plausibility of the story and how the characters relate to one another. It's a testament to her writing ability that she was able to convey that in as few pages as she had available.

Definitely looking forward to more from her; good f/f is hard to find.
Lady Raven RAVE!
It was an ok read for me but I didn't realize it was an lesbian romance. There isn't anything wrong with a lesbian romance hope that's not offensive but it's not my cup of tea, different strokes for different folks. I read the description and thought Haley was probably the guy. But I didn't read the really fine prints below that states it a lesbian romance. But other than that I finish the book and like I said it's not bad.
Tasha
Sooooo, two girls experimented with lesbian sex in high school. They graduate. One marries, one determines that she is, indeed, a lesbian. They reunite at the high school reunion and the sexual tension is too high to resist. *shrug*

This isn't anything spectacular, but it's a classic scene put in writing. Its graphic and it's erotic...four stars for accomplishing this genre's goal
Veronica~Nhaughty
Was stuck in a meeting, so downloaded a bunch of these short naughty-nooners to read on my iPhone...it's hit or miss if they are any good, but they are FREE...

This is a f/f short where two best friends who hooked up in high school as an experiment meet back up at their high school reunion. Wouldn't recommend highly, but not a bad read...
Beckey
Natalie's 10 year re-union for her high school is coming up & she is on the planning commitee. She is not really looking forward to it since she has recently been divorced and she knows that bringing up the past is not something that she looking forward to but is she.
This was an ok ebook.
Angela W.
This is a very well written short f/f erotic story of school friends who meet up again at their 10 year school reunion. Natalie remembers them kissing and fingering each other and wishes that more had happened back then and wonders if they can pick up where they left off.
Vickie
Umm, wow! Okay! Uhhh, well okay then. I didn't know it was about lesbians before I started reading it but I don't know. I mean the premise of the story wasn't bad, but I don't know what constitutes as good lesbian erotica. So I'll give it 4 because I'm totally shocked righ now.
Scoobyfan
For a predominately straight erotica writer, this author definitely can switch teams and do it well! I love the premise of the 10-year reunion and two former lovers rekindling their romance. Got any more lesbian-themed stories coming out?...pun intended!
Beck
This is a very short, short story. I downloaded it free & wasted 20 minutes of my life reading it. I'm not against bi/lesbian sex but this story did absolutely nothing for me. Thank goodness I didn't waste my money AND time.

Originally posted on Amazon.com
Natalie Walker
I don't see why the rewiew stars are so low, I personally enjoyed this little short story quite alot. Plus it was a free kindle download so I was amazed at how much I liked reading it.
Jaime
Short-Short. The characters were built quickly and easily. I enjoyed the connection I felt with both leading ladies. Overall good short story.
MsBDiamondDiva1
This was another short story that I tried to mark off my list, I was impressed; and it was not very entertaining either:-(
Deanna
I can't give an honest review of this one because honestly- just not my cup of tea. Educational (kinda) though.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
FF-Romance - It took then year and a bad marriage to make the reality hit Natalie in the head.
♡Kimberly♡
I realllllly liked this. After reading this I was totaly in the mood!! ;) but I fixed that Problem!
Jade aka MrsTosh
I enjoyed this little story, didn't realise it was girl on girl action but was hot all the same
  • Peak Energy
  • Hunting Evander
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • His Voice, His Command
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • Lap Dance
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Door Prize
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • The Bad Widow
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Desire in the Dark
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
I’m Paisley Smith! I am a full time freelance writer and can usually be found in front of my computer either writing, chatting, promoting or plotting. It’s a glamorous life…working in one’s pajamas.

I attended college in the Deep South where I obtained a slew of totally useless degrees and developed an unrelenting sense of humor.

My books can be found at Ellora’s Cave , Loose Id, and Cleis Press!

I’...more
More about Paisley Smith...
Beguiled Beyond Curious Nurse Lovette Her Beguiling Bride (Beguiled, #2) Birthday Girl