Comic Party Vol. 1

Comic Party Vol. 1 (Comic Party #1)

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Kazuki Sendo had always loved drawing and painting with his girlfriend, Mizuki Takase. But when classmate Taishi Kuhonbutsu pulls them into a doujinshi convention, Kazuki enters a whole new world. Soon he finds himself passionately drawing manga and cramming to get into conventions. As Kazuki gets acquainted with the doujinshi life style and meets new friends, he starts to...more
Published September 2004 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published 2000)

Kenny Nguyen
Hmm I must say this manga/anime series is a good one. Even though the storyline is not that great (it not bad either). However, the thing that I really like about it is it a series that made to appreciate the hard work of doujinshi, also you can understand alot more to the world of doujinshi by watching/reading this series as well. Ohh yea, another thing that made this series stand out is it humor, there were alot of funny situation in this series, especially with the character Taishi, god that...more
Charlotte
I never would have picked this up on my own accord, but an amazon seller sent me the wrong item… Needless to say, I wish I never had picked it up. Not my tastes at all – far too exaggerated. I expect fans of Excel Saga or similar would love it, but… I can’t bring myself to finish this. It lost my attention from page one with the nail-filled-cricket-bat-alarm-clock and proceeded to go downhill from there.
Erik Amill
Comic Party Vol.1 was pretty good. It has an interesting set of characters and sets them up fairly well in the first couple chapters. Not outstanding but a neat read and a good break from the norm.
Lord
One of the worst manga I ever read. It just moves from one comicon to another without any sense. If you want to read manga about otaku, pick up Genshiken and forget this crap.
Karaoke OK
[Series Length: 5 volumes / Read: volumes 1-5]

(Would you like me to post a short review of this series? Feel free to place a request in my GoodReads InBox. Thanks!)
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Pablo
Pablo added it
Feb 09, 2014
Holly Letson
Holly Letson marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica) marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Chieri Sono
Chieri Sono marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Ahmar
Ahmar added it
Nov 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Comic Party, Vol. 02 Murder Princess, v.1 Comic Party, Vol. 03 Ratman Volume 1 Comic Party, Vol. 04