Start by marking “Paige The Christmas Play Fairy (Rainbow Magic Series)” as Want to Read:
Paige The Christmas Play Fairy (Rainbow Magic Series)

Paige The Christmas Play Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

There's trouble at center stage. . . . Rachel is dancing in Tippington's annual Christmas play She can't wait for her moment in the spotlight. But when Jack Frost's goblins steal the three magic shoes that make Christmas plays sparkle, it looks like the performance is over before it begins.

Paige the Christmas Play Fairy knows that the show must go on Can Rachel and Kirsty
Published September 1st 2010 by Scholastic, Inc. (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Paige The Christmas Play Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paige The Christmas Play Fairy

Gloria Lee Yick Kwan
This book is about Paige the Pantomime Fairy needs three magic shoes to keep every panto full of Christmas fun and sparkle!But Jack Frost wants the ballet shoe,golden horseshoe and glass slipper for himself.The show must go on,so Rachel and Kirsty help Paige to get back the three magic shoes.
Aug 07, 2008 Sheana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I dont Know!!!!!!!!!
Sarah  Hope
Aug 27, 2009 Sarah Hope rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good book!
I like this book because there was a peformance which was named
Jianing rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2010
Jan 04, 2011 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the first "Special Edition" book Rainbow Magic series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and I am encouraging it since I am confident that these books will help her develop a love for reading! She reads them on her own and will sometimes read aloud to me. I have been reading them along with her (at first I was irritated by them, but now they amuse me and the ...more
Eva rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2011
Jada Thomas
Jul 20, 2011 Jada Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silje Ellison
Silje Ellison rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2011
Sydney rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Rachael rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2012
Mar 24, 2012 Deanna rated it it was amazing
The non special edition books are to easy. The special edition is right for my age. I really like the special edition books.
Mar 12, 2014 Paige rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book because as my name is Paige I found it very special that I for one had a book with my name on it and the idea that if you dream you can be anything you wish to be
Lilly rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2012
Sep 11, 2013 Emily rated it it was amazing
i like these fairy books but their really easy to read
Nov 17, 2013 Sahana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
fun show
Priya Appleby
(My overall review for the rainbow magic series)

These books were so magical to me as a child. They really got me into reading and I was so addicted. They helped me learn the colours of the rainbow and entertained me for several years. The books aren't very good. I've tried reading them again because I was interested in what I saw in them. The books are very similar and repetitive but to child version of me, they were completely perfect!
Dec 25, 2015 Charlotte rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, faerie-books
Another really enjoyable book!
Aedhamair rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Samantha Irving
Mar 04, 2014 Samantha Irving rated it it was amazing
Review from a future teacher:

Easy, cute, and fun! I read these books as a recommendation from a 3rd grade student who was just learning English. This series by the authors, known collectively as Daisy Meadows, is perfect for her as it has the easy vocab, but a fun story to keep interest.
Mar 11, 2014 Yolanda rated it liked it
Shelves: storytime
This was big hit for storytime. Rachel and Kirsty try to keep the Christmas play running smoothly with the help of Paige, a fairy. The story has a good flow and anticipation for the younger audience.
Shea B
Mar 24, 2014 Shea B rated it liked it
It didn't really keep my interest. It got a little boring. I liked the other ones more.
Fahima rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
Kayla Boesche
Kayla Boesche rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
Rosie Holiday
Feb 17, 2015 Rosie Holiday rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was very good because I liked the goblins because they kept dressing up like the two ugly sisters.
Ana rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Charlotte rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Amy Rae
Sep 20, 2015 Amy Rae rated it did not like it
This book has all the flavour of a Communion wafer without the transubstantiation angle to make it palatable. I cannot remember the last time I read something so content-free. Two cardboard cutouts look for MacGuffins with the assistance of fairy magic that appears to work however the plot needs it to work at a given point in time. FUN.

If you have a beginning reader who's Really Fucking Into Fairies, then this book will presumably scratch that itch. It's otherwise a pretty wretched non-experienc
Emma Kellogg
Emma Kellogg rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
  • Party Dreams (Magic Puppy, #5)
  • Rainbow Swirl
  • Fairy Dust
  • Ivy and Bean: Bound to be Bad (Ivy and Bean, #5)
  • A Dream Come True (Magic Pony, #1)
  • Emily Eyefinger (Emily Eyefinger, #1)
  • Horrible harry and the Mud Gremlins
  • Heidi Heckelbeck and the Cookie Contest
  • Something's Fishy, Hazel Green
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 215 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)