Start by marking “Bad Boys To Go (Watson Brothers, #2; Wilde Series)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boys To Go (Watson Brothers, #2; Wilde Series)

Bad Boys To Go (Wilde Series #1.2)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  1,507 ratings  ·  33 reviews
Hot. Tempting. Irresistibly decadent. These are some of the most mouth-watering dishes ever to satisfy a woman's sweet tooth. . .and make her want to go back for seconds. . .Bringing Up Baby Lori Foster

Gil Watson has always been the soul of responsibility. . .apart from that wild night that resulted in a daughter he didn't know he had. Now that the little girl's mother is
Published November 1st 2003 by Kensington Publishing Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys To Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boys To Go

☂ ℬrandi

Bringing Up Baby (Originally read in The Watson Brothers)

Three years after 2 days and nights of endless sex, Gil Watson made is clear to Shelly that he wasn’t looking for anything long term. His father had just died and though he regretted it later, he used Shelly to help ease the pain. So when he receives a call from Shelly’s gorgeous but eccentric friend, Anabel, he’s stunned to learn that Shelly has died and he has a two and a half year old daughter girl. Anabel has raised Gil’s daughter Nico
Mar 01, 2012 Kimberly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Watson Brothers readers, Wilde readers, contemporary romance readers
I don’t read romance often, so when this book eventually reached the top of my TBR pile, I looked forward to a fun read. For the most part, the book delivered, although the first two stories were light on plot. The first story, Bringing Up Baby by Lori Foster, shows a lot of angst and emotion as handsome Gil Watson learns that he has a two-and-a-half-year-old daughter; however, the child clearly loves her caregiver, Anabel, who was the deceased mother’s friend. Gil is attracted to Anabel, but do ...more
Diah Didi
I had this book for over a year. Or was it two?

Bringing Up Baby by Lori Foster: 4 stars.
The story line was quite typical. In order to get to his daughter, Gil 'had to' married to Anabel, the woman who took care of his daughter. Not that he really had to, but because he did want to. I loved the chemistry between the two. Yummy for a short story.

The Wilde One by Janelle Denison: 3.5 stars.
Hmm... I didn't really know what to say about this one. I did enjoy the chemistry between Adrian and Chayse.
The Warren story was a little far-fetched but enjoyable. Loved the Denison story! And though I'm not a Foster fan, I liked Gil Watson's story a lot, almost enough to make me want to read the other Watson books.
All in all, very enjoyable. And spicy!
I read the short novella "The Wilde One" by Janelle Denison. It's the fourth episode in her Wilde series. This one features Adrian Wilde the last brother of the original Wilde brothers and overall the most interesting of the three.

Adrian is a mix of bad!boy and hurt!boy. His encounter with Chayse Douglas, well more her chase of him to pose for a charity calendar turns out to be the chase of a life time. Both characters are interesting and the format of the short novella forces Denison to shorte
Amy Butterbaugh
These book contained three great stories by three great authors.
Each one had their most unique ending and the two main characters found love at first sight in each story. And the ending was wonderful for all three.
(Not a review)

Bringing Up Baby by Lori Foster
The Wilde One by Janelle Denison
Going After Adam by Nancy Warren
Kimngan Tran
Bringing up baby 4
The wilde one 2
Going after adam 1
I got it on the discount rack.
I had read 2 of the 3 stories before as they were part of series' I was reading. The 3rd story was new, and I really enjoyed it.
May 08, 2010 Stefanie rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Stefanie by: I read all stories by Lori Foster
The three stories in this anthology were interesting enough to keep reading till the end. However, they weren't entertaining enough to stick in my mind. If I had to list the stories in order of preference, it would be: the third one, the second one, the first one (sorry, I forget the titles of each story). I think I may be a bit jaded from reading too many of these romance stories.
3,5 stars

The review is only for Janelle Denison's "The Wild One".

I like it. It was a very fast read, it was very hot and sexy and I liked the two characters. Both scarred, the one inside the other on the outside and that made them perfect for each other.

I like such stories. :)
Must remember to take shorts smutty stories with sappy endings for what they are. First story was cute, and Lori Foster provided some excellent descriptions of the characters, the sitch and what was doing. You immediately were pulled into the two main characters.
I'm not always sure what made these boys "bad" (in fact, some of them were downright good.) But this was an absolutely enjoyable read. The stories were long enough to be fulfilling but short enough to read in one sitting.
Barbara's Book Obsession
I enjoyed the three short stories in this book.While I don't think the guys were bad boys it was a steamy, fun read. I look forward to reading more from each of the authors.
Three short stories included in this anthology....(1) Bringing up Baby by Lori Foster; (2) The Wilde One by Janelle Denison (3) Going After Adam by Nancy Warren

Stephanie Tuell
I registered a book at!
The first two stories are a 5 star. The last one was great as well except that the relationship seemed to develop too quickly.
Contemporary romance. Perfect beach read. Quick read. Easy way to pick up a new author or catch up on existing characters.

Rating is only for Janelle Denison's story. Read only the "Wilde One" novella in order to complete the series.
Laurie Gold
Bringing Up Baby by Lori Foster - C+
The Wilde One by Janella Denison - B+
Going After Adam by Nancy Warren - C
Easy reads. What I really liked about this book was that I didn't pay for it.
I love the bad boys anthologies. They are so good and very romantic!
I liked the first one but the other 2 I did not care for
I'm not thinking I am a huge anthology fan...
Quick read, very entertaining.
Cyber Launch Party For Lori Foster 1 7 Aug 02, 2010 10:17AM
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Bad Boys Down Under
  • The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Bad Boys Online
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Immortal Bad Boys
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • 3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #2)
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Surf's Up
  • Santa, Baby
  • Mother, Please!

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Wilde Series (5 books)
  • Wilde Thing (Wilde Series, #1)
  • The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)
  • Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Series, #3)
  • Born to Be Wilde (Wilde Series, #4)
  • Wild for Him (Wilde Series, #5)