Start by marking “The Complete Book of Questions: 1001 Conversation Starters for Any Occasion” as Want to Read:
The Complete Book of Questions: 1001 Conversation Starters for Any Occasion

The Complete Book of Questions: 1001 Conversation Starters for Any Occasion

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  12 reviews
This book provides groups with 1,001 engaging and thought-provoking icebreaker questions to start and sustain meaningful conversations.
Published May 26th 2009 by Zondervan (first published September 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Book of Questions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Book of Questions

Dailycheapreads
Ever find yourself unable to think of anything to say? Need an ace-in-the-hole to start the conversation when you are at a mix-and-mingle? Do you lead a small group of some kind – a book club, a work group, a Bible study? Are you the one always trying to find an ice breaker activity? Have a difficult time finding a subject to discuss with your grandchildren? This book of 1001 conversation starters was included in the Big Deal Sale and is still selling for $2.99 today. After asking myself what wa ...more
Tamara
This is a book I would definitely buy for a long road trip or camping trip, an ESL conversation group, or if I were organizing a mixer event. May even be good for first date ideas.

But, since I won't be in any of these situations in the near future, for now it will be returned to the library.

(Questions are organized into different categories, including light & easy, likes & dislikes, opinions & perspectives, etc.)

Favorite Questions:

What's something you intended to do today, but did
Lastoadri
Finished it while waiting the turn in the hospital.. clearly it has so many questions, but not the deep intellectual, stirring thoughts kind I am looking for..
Sandy
Quite a number of these questions are not suited to be asked to another person, but if you are reading the book by yourself and contemplate how YOU would answer, the book can be quite entertaining.

I skipped the last chapter on "hardcore religion" questions entirely, the "religion light" questions were totally sufficient for my interests. But hey, that's probably why the book has 1001 questions for you.
Ashley
I recently found a site called meetme.com who has a section to ask people questions as yourself or masked.
I like asking stranger's question from this book on there.
I also enjoy being asked questions back.
I feel this question would make great daily question for journal writing in an English class if I was a teacher.
 Δx Δp ≥ ½ ħ
benar2 buku yang isinya "berbagai pertanyaan tentang apa saja". sempat mencelos liat judul tapi isinya di luar dugaan :P

sangat kreatif!

begitu banyak pertanyaan, tapi tak ada satupun yang memiliki jawaban. seperti kata Bob Dylan, "The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
Philipp
Due to the fact of that I stumbled over many political and religious questions, I don't think this is for ANY occasion.

Anyways, it's good that i can be faced with those questions so i am prepared to deflect them with wit.
Eric
A great little book of often overly simplified questions. Great for seeding a discussion with youth or as an icebreaker. Needs some polish and thought to be used, but a great, quick resource.
Krysti
I love taking this book when my husband and I go out to eat. If there's not much to talk about that day we can discuss one of these questions :)
Vaughn
Excellent book of ice-breakers and conversation starters. Great in small groups and or even in one-on-one conversation.
Rhonda
This is a ggod book for ice breakers or conversation starters.
Sam
Good book for small groups and youth activities
Abdulaziz Alnaeem
Abdulaziz Alnaeem marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Sydney Avery
Sydney Avery marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Tabawin24gmail.Com
Tabawin24gmail.Com marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
mufeed
mufeed marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Amy
Amy is currently reading it
Apr 02, 2015
Warm Desert Winds
Warm Desert Winds marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Jocelyn
Jocelyn marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Bumphrey
Bumphrey marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
  • If... (Questions For The Game of Life)
  • Style Me Vintage: Hair: Easy Step-by-Step Techniques for Creating Classic Hairstyles
  • How to Instantly Connect with Anyone: 96 All-New Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships
  • If Only He Knew: What No Woman Can Resist
  • Flirting With Disaster (London Confidential, #4)
  • How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends: Revised and Updated
  • Preparing for Marriage
  • The Book of Questions
  • Getting Rid Of It: Eliminate the Clutter in Your Life
  • Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage
  • The Kweeks of Kookatumdee
  • The 29% Solution: 52 Weekly Networking Success Strategies
  • Why Can't You Read My Mind?: Overcoming the 9 Toxic Thought Patterns that Get in the Way of a Loving Relationship
  • The Radical Question: What is Jesus Worth To You?
  • What Are You?: Voices of Mixed-Race Young People
  • Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life
  • The Secret World of Johnny Depp: The Intimate Biography of Hollywood's Best-Loved Rebel
  • Why Dogs Are Better Than Cats
Seeker Small Groups: Engaging Spiritual Seekers in Life-Changing Discussions Do Science and the Bible Conflict? How Could God Allow Suffering and Evil? Don't All Religions Lead to God? How Reliable Is the Bible?