Start by marking “Partner-Protector” as Want to Read:
Partner-Protector

Partner-Protector (The Precinct #1)

Published January 1st 2005 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Partner-Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Partner-Protector

Luli
Entretenido romance entre un policía serio e incrédulo y una espiritista que ayuda a la policía de vez en cuando con sus casos más complicados.

La parte más ficticia de la historia no ocupa mucho lugar. La autora no le da más importancia que la de explicarnos que la protagonista puede percibir imágenes y sonidos cuando entra en contacto con algún objeto.
El eje de la historia son los asesinatos de las prostitutas que ocurren en Navidad. Todos los años. Desde hace 10 años, si mal no recuerdo. Y de
Linda
PARTNER-PROTECTOR is a contemporary romance with some paranormal elements. It is the first book in THE PRECINCT series by Julie Miller. If you love stories about police and intrigue with a psychic edge you should enjoy this book. Before reading this series I would suggest reading about THE TAYLORS because moments of their stories affect this one.

Kelsey Ryan has psychic visions when she touches things. Because of skepticism she keeps to herself most of the time until she 'sees' a murder take plac
Kristal Singletary
Description from Ms. Miller's Website: A Cop's Crusade . . .

Detective T. Merle Banning vowed to conduct the Holiday Hookers homicide investigation based on cold, hard evidence, not psychobabble from the department's "crackpot" consultant. So, despite their smoldering attraction, he scoffed at Kelsey Ryan's unsettling visions of one of the murders. But even he couldn't discount the truth when Kelsey provided a break in the case that had stymied the Fourth Precinct for years. As their pursuit of
Deiras
2,75 stars
Leslie
4.75

This was a good start to a series. It was different than I thought it would be. Even though I had a pretty good idea of who the person to blame was from the beginning, it gave a great introduction to many people that could be blamed. Most importantly I enjoyed seeing the romance grow between T and Kelsey. Seeing how love conquers all of our preconceived thoughts or feelings about a person when we take the time to get to know them.
Lhenry
xXForever_LoveXx
Jan 10, 2015 xXForever_LoveXx rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved
I started reading this on either the 8th or the 10th of January (note to self, Laney: check the date), but had to start it again due to the fact I read something like 13% and then realized I'd taken none of it in. So I started again, and I'm really enjoying it at something like forty percent of the way through.

More to come...
Kathy B. (Tx)
Oct 27, 2011 Kathy B. (Tx) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a HUGE Julie Miller fan. I got a new Kindle this past week and downloaded this book. Couldn't put it down as is the norm with any Julie Miller book.
Suzy
Apr 20, 2014 Suzy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the Taylor family series by this author. Glad to see some of the Taylors passing thru this series.
Annie
Jan 28, 2013 Annie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
In spite of its predictability, I enjoyed this book. I especially like how a lot of the characters from other books weave in and out of the story. It's nice to hear how they're doing.
Donna Keiper Froelich
Donna Keiper Froelich rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Akeru
Akeru rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2011
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2008
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2013
Mindy
Mindy rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Samaya Young
Samaya Young rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2009
Caroline Beaudoin
Caroline Beaudoin rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Lorena
Lorena rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2011
Mo
Mo rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Mary B. Rezaiekhaligh
Mary B. Rezaiekhaligh rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2015
Esther Ahouanye
Esther Ahouanye rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Jeanette Arens
Jeanette Arens rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2013
Silverana
Silverana rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2011
Shameek Mookherjee
Shameek Mookherjee rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
May 29, 2015
Heidi Currier
Heidi Currier rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Laura Hannaway
Laura Hannaway rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2013
Kelly Hearon
Kelly Hearon rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Chantel Danos
Chantel Danos rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Undercover Wife (Colby Agency, #9)
  • Phantom Lover (43 Light Street, #25)
  • Wanted: Bodyguard
  • Ricochet (Bear Claw Creek Crime Lab, #1)
  • Twelve-Gauge Guardian
  • Detective Daddy (Situation: Christmas, #1)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • The Missing Twin
  • Fully Engaged (Wingmen Warriors, #12)
  • One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3)
  • A Baby Before Dawn (Lights Out, #2)

USA TODAY bestselling author Julie Miller writes breathtaking romantic suspense. She has earned a National Readers Choice Award and two Daphne du Maurier Awards among many other prizes for both her series and single title books. She was also honored to receive the RT BookR
More about Julie Miller...

The Precinct (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Police Business (The Precinct, #2)
  • Search and Seizure (The Precinct, #3)
  • Baby Jane Doe (The Precinct, #4)
  • Up Against the Wall (The Precinct: Vice Squad #1; The Precinct #5)
  • Nine-Month Protector (The Precinct: Vice Squad #2; The Precinct #6)
  • Protective Instincts (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #1; The Precinct #7)
  • Armed and Devastating (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #2; The Precinct #8)
  • Private S.W.A.T. Takeover (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #3; The Precinct #9)
  • Kansas City Christmas (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #4; The Precinct #10)
  • Beauty and the Badge (The Precinct, #11)