We're the sons of God. . .So What?: Believe God About Who You Really Are!

We're the sons of God. . .So What?: Believe God About Who You Really Are!

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In Christ, you are a "son of God." This is not New Age teaching, but is proclaimed through God's Word. Christ made this reality possible as the first-fruit of creation. Jesus is the Firstborn, from the dead, of many sons. He opened the way for us to be the "sons of God." As Christ's disciples, men and women are God's children and brothers of Christ. Whether man or woman, i...more
Published June 30th 2009 by iUniverse.com (first published June 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about We're the sons of God. . .So What?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We're the sons of God. . .So What?

Jonathan Stewart
I believe this is a must read book. David brings to light the perspective of sonship and inheritance in Christ! The adoptive, redemptive power of God to change us from a "fatherless" people and welcome us into His great family as sons - is not something that is taught a lot in most seeker sensitive churches. This is a critical piece of the puzzle as we believers desire to go deeper in relationship with Father God! Great book!!!
David
Since I'm the author and believe that this is a crucial word from God for the church in the 21st Century, I thought you might prefer to see what others say concerning my book:

For 4 Customer Reviews at Amazon.com, click on:

It's available in softcover, hardcover [recommended for those who want to study and mark it], and Kindle.

Can also be borrowed at Amazon.com.
Lori Joy Cerdeiros
Lori Joy Cerdeiros marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Cale Jones
Cale Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Johan Smith
Johan Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
David
Nov 25, 2012 David rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Welcome to my Goodreads Author page.

I love honest seekers, reading, writing, and being a son of my Father-God. (Rom. 8:14)

Right now I spend most of my time walking with God, sharing the significance of sabbaticals with Christian leaders and my church family, and writing.

Because I began life as a ward of the state of Massachusetts, I also share with foster parent groups, the importance of their ro...more
More about David C. Alves...
A Sabbatical Primer for Pastors: How to Initiate and Navigate a Spiritual Renewal Leave