Start by marking “Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life” as Want to Read:
Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life

Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life

4.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  393 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Your Words Have PowerIf you want your life to change, it all starts with what you think and say. In her authoritative, declarative style, Cindy Trimm helps you achieve victory over your circumstances through spoken declarations that activate God's power.You will put meaning and purpose back into your life when you positively direct your thoughts, words, and actions toward ...more
Published September 24th 2010 by Charisma House (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Commanding Your Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Commanding Your Morning

Maliza4cambodia Maliza4cambodia
If you read this book, your mind will change and you will begin to command your morning. One of the best books I have read on prayer. I reread and pray the prayers often!
Alex Poulos
Mar 08, 2015 Alex Poulos rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great friend recommended this book to me after a break-up and several other life "adventures" occurred in my life. I must have about 50 pages of this book dogeared so I can refer back to them. Many points mentioned by the author can be attributed to the law of attraction which is a simple process in theory but can be so difficult to live out in daily life!

I particularly like the information stating conscious of what is going on in our minds. Also, lining up our minds with our words. All in al
Rochelle
Jan 14, 2008 Rochelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Shelves: a-great-read
This is an easy read with incredible depth and profound insight. If you've ever wondered why life has or is the way it is then this is the book for you! Life doesn't just happen to us our thoughts, motives and intentions and ultimately what we speak affect not just our present but future. I've learned the power my thoughts have and how to harness them so that I can clearly and accurately speak out the life I want to live. This author is very passionate about maximizing potential and fulfilling d ...more
Les Bilesky
Jan 11, 2015 Les Bilesky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not just a book, more like a human manual for real living. Easy reading yet provides perfectly clear and life changing solutions with God.
Bonnieka
Jan 16, 2016 Bonnieka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A MUST read!!

This book reminds us of the power of our thoughts and words. Whatever we speak, and think will come to be. Awesome references and declarations to begin commanding your morning!!
Naomi
Dec 15, 2015 Naomi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great little nugget of goodness to help you take our God given authority on earth. We use our thoughts and our words, in line with the Word of God, to command our day to align with the inheritance we have in Him.

Not a 'read once and allow to collect dust' book. The principles of this book must become daily practice.
Sharon Rejistre
Mar 27, 2014 Sharon Rejistre rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This read gives a different perspective of day to day living with victory! It's all in our own tongues.
Valisha McFarlane
This book is essential for your Kingdom living toolkit. It is a powerful instruction manual for launching into a strategic prayer and intercession approach for your life. It offers great revelation concerning speaking God's word into the atmosphere.

Concise and compact, Ms. Trimm presents the necessary scriptures and information needed to walk in your purpose by decreeing and declaring the word of God into the atmosphere. It is a clarion call to get your mouth, mind and heart in complete alignmen
V.R. Foreman
Dec 03, 2015 V.R. Foreman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YEEESSSSSSS!!!!! Loved it! A life-changer
Tanya
This is the best book I've ever read about this topic. It profoundly, yet simply explains why what we say has so much importance. I really needed this message because I can be so flippant with words I speak even though I've known the Bible to say "Life & death lie in the power of the tongue". This also was only $2.99 on nook! The best $2.99 I've ever spent. I highly recommend this if you want to learn what the Bible says about the words you speak over your life & how they may be sabotagi ...more
Maame Achiaa
Nov 01, 2014 Maame Achiaa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading
Rebekah Bennett
Feb 04, 2014 Rebekah Bennett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beyond Brilliant!
Rachel
Aug 20, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My mom recommended this book to me and i finally picked it up to read and was blown away! Cindy hits the nail on the head and gave me enlightenment on taking control of my life and commanding it each day. Its an easy read, but an essential read for every christian out there. I have gotten so excited about commanding my day and calling out my blessings in my life!
Angie Foster
Jun 05, 2011 Angie Foster rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a great book. A great reminder of how our words carry power. What you think of yourself is what you become. What you think will eventually come out of your mouth, at that point you have released it into the atmosphere. We have the power to choose what kind of day you are going to have. This is a great book to have in your library.
Tami Brown
Apr 01, 2012 Tami Brown rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this book. It is empowering and filled with inspirational and anointed words. I literally pull this book out every single morning and speak the many powerful affirmations infused with God's promise into my day.
K. Rozier
Jan 22, 2010 K. Rozier rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sister Trimm wakes us up to our true potential and the authority we've been given. She outlines and highlights scripture that directs us to command our destiny. An inspiring and important wake-up call!
Lakishia
Mar 19, 2014 Lakishia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dr. Cindy Trimm really puts emphasis on prayer and structuring your life through declaring God's word. God has given her wisdom to help unleash the power and potential that is in all of us.
Latricia Henry
Aug 17, 2013 Latricia Henry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book. Really teaches you how your thoughts figure into what manifests in your life. Especially appreciate the prayers in the back of the book. I still use those regularly.
Jane
Mar 22, 2012 Jane rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This didn't inspire me like I thought it would. I gleaned some good information but not much was new to me. A nice little book of encouragement though.
Toyia Franklin
Jan 10, 2014 Toyia Franklin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!! I pick this book up frequently to remind myself that my thoughts trigger my behavior. Cindy is encouraging and powerful
Lavorn
Dec 01, 2012 Lavorn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Transforming, eye-opening and powerful. A must read for anyone who wants to revitalize and refresh their relationship with God.
Sandra
Oct 14, 2009 Sandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good picker-upper for those times when nothing else seems to be working.
Heather Truckenmiller
Dec 31, 2014 Heather Truckenmiller rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Name it & claim it. Law of attraction. Just think positive.

Not my cup of tea.
Christy Dunning
Nov 18, 2012 Christy Dunning rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing! This may go on my "must read every year" shelf... What an inspiration!
Alondra Rena
Jul 01, 2009 Alondra Rena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am currently reading this book... it is wonderful! It's a must have...
K. Kotun
Jul 10, 2013 K. Kotun rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book to read again and again. Lifts your spirit up. Highly recommended!
Rachel
Aug 14, 2012 Rachel is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I'm only on page 30 but so far I am really digging this book!
L
It's a wonderful way to learn to take authority in prayer.
Sharhonda
Jul 23, 2012 Sharhonda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this and re-read this then, read it again! Phenomenal.
Ms. Marcia
Aug 26, 2009 Ms. Marcia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful book! Powerful........POWERFUL read!
  • Commanding Your Morning
  • God's Leading Lady
  • Stilettos in the Kitchen: The Modern Girl's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess
  • Chakra Meditation: Discover Energy, Creativity, Focus, Love, Communication, Wisdom, and Spirit
  • Prayers That Rout Demons: Prayers for Defeating Demons and Overthrowing the Powers of Darkness
  • Soulprint: Discovering Your Divine Destiny
  • Seeing the Voice of God: What God Is Telling You Through Dreams and Visions
  • Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
  • An Untroubled Heart: Finding a Faith That Is Stronger Than All My Fears
  • Shamanism As a Spiritual Practice for Daily Life
  • How to Hear From God: Learn to Know His Voice and Make the Right Decisions
  • The Threshing Floor: How to Know Without a Doubt that God Hears Your Every Prayer
  • Visions from Heaven: Visitations to My Father's Chamber
  • Face to Face with God: Transform Your Life with His Daily Presence
  • The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God's Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
  • Lord, Only You Can Change Me: A Devotional Study on Growing in Character from the Beatitudes
  • The Prosperity Bible: Landmark Writings on the Incredible Prospering Powers of the Human Mind
  • Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Fanatical Dictator and His Ten-Nation Coalition

“This is the beginning of a new day You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important Because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind... Let it be something good.
-Author Unknown”
9 likes
“Inspiration is God Himself speaking into the human spirit. Inspirational thoughts are God finding expression for His will through the minds of human beings.” 6 likes