Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life

Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Your Words Have PowerIf you want your life to change, it all starts with what you think and say. In her authoritative, declarative style, Cindy Trimm helps you achieve victory over your circumstances through spoken declarations that activate God's power.You will put meaning and purpose back into your life when you positively direct your thoughts, words, and actions toward...more
Published September 24th 2010 by Charisma House (first published 2007)

Rochelle
Jan 14, 2008 Rochelle rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Shelves: a-great-read
This is an easy read with incredible depth and profound insight. If you've ever wondered why life has or is the way it is then this is the book for you! Life doesn't just happen to us our thoughts, motives and intentions and ultimately what we speak affect not just our present but future. I've learned the power my thoughts have and how to harness them so that I can clearly and accurately speak out the life I want to live. This author is very passionate about maximizing potential and fulfilling d...more
Maliza4cambodia Maliza4cambodia
If you read this book, your mind will change and you will begin to command your morning. One of the best books I have read on prayer. I reread and pray the prayers often!
Sharon Rejistre
This read gives a different perspective of day to day living with victory! It's all in our own tongues.
Valisha McFarlane
This book is essential for your Kingdom living toolkit. It is a powerful instruction manual for launching into a strategic prayer and intercession approach for your life. It offers great revelation concerning speaking God's word into the atmosphere.

Concise and compact, Ms. Trimm presents the necessary scriptures and information needed to walk in your purpose by decreeing and declaring the word of God into the atmosphere. It is a clarion call to get your mouth, mind and heart in complete alignmen...more
Tanya
This is the best book I've ever read about this topic. It profoundly, yet simply explains why what we say has so much importance. I really needed this message because I can be so flippant with words I speak even though I've known the Bible to say "Life & death lie in the power of the tongue". This also was only $2.99 on nook! The best $2.99 I've ever spent. I highly recommend this if you want to learn what the Bible says about the words you speak over your life & how they may be sabotagi...more
Rachel
My mom recommended this book to me and i finally picked it up to read and was blown away! Cindy hits the nail on the head and gave me enlightenment on taking control of my life and commanding it each day. Its an easy read, but an essential read for every christian out there. I have gotten so excited about commanding my day and calling out my blessings in my life!
Angie Foster
It was a great book. A great reminder of how our words carry power. What you think of yourself is what you become. What you think will eventually come out of your mouth, at that point you have released it into the atmosphere. We have the power to choose what kind of day you are going to have. This is a great book to have in your library.
Tami Brown
I absolutely love this book. It is empowering and filled with inspirational and anointed words. I literally pull this book out every single morning and speak the many powerful affirmations infused with God's promise into my day.
K. Rozier
Sister Trimm wakes us up to our true potential and the authority we've been given. She outlines and highlights scripture that directs us to command our destiny. An inspiring and important wake-up call!
Lakishia
Dr. Cindy Trimm really puts emphasis on prayer and structuring your life through declaring God's word. God has given her wisdom to help unleash the power and potential that is in all of us.
Latricia Henry
Very good book. Really teaches you how your thoughts figure into what manifests in your life. Especially appreciate the prayers in the back of the book. I still use those regularly.
Jane
This didn't inspire me like I thought it would. I gleaned some good information but not much was new to me. A nice little book of encouragement though.
Toyia Franklin
Awesome!!! I pick this book up frequently to remind myself that my thoughts trigger my behavior. Cindy is encouraging and powerful
Lavorn
Transforming, eye-opening and powerful. A must read for anyone who wants to revitalize and refresh their relationship with God.
Sandra
This is a good picker-upper for those times when nothing else seems to be working.
Heather Truckenmiller
Name it & claim it. Law of attraction. Just think positive.

Not my cup of tea.
Christy Dunning
Amazing! This may go on my "must read every year" shelf... What an inspiration!
Alondra Rena
I am currently reading this book... it is wonderful! It's a must have...
K. Kotun
Great book to read again and again. Lifts your spirit up. Highly recommended!
Rachel
Aug 14, 2012 Rachel is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I'm only on page 30 but so far I am really digging this book!
L
It's a wonderful way to learn to take authority in prayer.
Sharhonda
Read this and re-read this then, read it again! Phenomenal.
Ms. Marcia
A wonderful book! Powerful........POWERFUL read!
Jackie
awesome needed reading for every Christian
Lindsey
AMAZING... one of my all time favorites
Yevedda
dynamic affirmations
Rhonda
Really GREAT book!!!
Tarran
Good read and great prayers
  • God's Leading Lady
  • Pigs in the Parlor: A Practical Guide to Deliverance
  • The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits
  • Chakra Clearing
  • The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged!: Lasting Fat Loss That's Better than Ever
  • Greater: Dream Bigger. Start Smaller. Ignite God's Vision for Your Life.
  • The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days
  • Under Cover: The Promise of Protection Under His Authority
  • The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer
  • The God Chasers: My Soul Follows Hard After Thee
Rules Of Engagement: The Art of Strategic Prayer and Spiritual Warfare The 40 Day Soul Fast: Your Journey to Authentic Living The Art of War for Spiritual Battle: Essential Tactics and Strategies for Spiritual Warfare The Rules of Engagement Volume 1: The Art of Strategic Prayer and Spiritual Warfare The Rules of Engagement (3 in 1)