Start by marking “Miracles Every Day: The Story of One Physician's Inspiring Faith and the Healing Power of Prayer” as Want to Read:

God's Spirit is everywhere.

Miracles Every Day is the story of Dr. Issam Nemeh, a Cleveland-based physician and devout Catholic who has prayed over tens of thousands of people from all faiths and all walks of life in the past two decades. The result? Miracles. Injuries healed, cancers cured, sight and hearing restored. Yet, as Dr. Nemeh will be the first to point out, “the
Published June 15th 2010 by Doubleday Religion (first published June 9th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Miracles Every Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracles Every Day

Terry
We attended a healing session after hearing about Dr. Nemeh on the Dr. Oz Show. It was a very spiritual experience. Dr. Nemeh is a humble, holy man who heals through the Holy Spirit. Just being in the same room with Dr. Nemeh and watching the faith and gratitude of others was so uplifting. I just wish I'd read the book before we went as I would have appreciated Dr. Nemeh even more!
Eileen White
Dec 28, 2016 Eileen White rated it really liked it
Well constructed true story of Dr. Issam Nemeh, an amazing physician, and his ministry of healing with prayer.
Cheryl Selby
Jul 17, 2010 Cheryl Selby rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Cheryl by: Good Reads
Shelves: first-reads
Miracles Every Day by Maura Poston Zagrans

Miracles Every Day is a chronicle of Dr. Issam Nemeh, a devout Catholic and physician, and many of the lives he touches. Dr. Nemeh is used of God for the healing of others, healings in both the spiritual realm as well as the physical realm. Dr. Nemeh’s medical practice and ministry is based in Ohio where thousands gather in anticipation of a touch and a prayer from this wonderfully anointed man of God.

Maura Poston Zagrans has done an excellent job in des
Halley
Aug 03, 2010 Halley rated it liked it
This is the story of Dr. Issam, a Catholic practicer of acupuncture who heals patients through faith in his god. I have to admit that this was a lot easier to read than I thought. I expected this book to be boring, and it really isn't - it's pretty well written. That being said, I can't say that I'm convinced yet that he really performed all of those miracles! It is pretty hard to believe. I will say that, as a religious non-Christian, I appreciated how he said that G-d could be seen in differen ...more
Chelsea
Feb 21, 2011 Chelsea rated it really liked it
I'm a faithful Catholic, even so I had a crisis of belief while digesting all the different stories of miracles, not performed by the doctor, but through Christ, through the doctor. Miracles in the saint way, not the chintzy televangelist way.

The story of his purity and goodness and devotion to his calling is inspiring and thought provoking, and makes the case for the power of prayer. The author lost me a bit in recounting the visions the family has had.
Don Weidinger
Mar 03, 2013 Don Weidinger rated it it was amazing
where great love always miracles, maxim of miracles everyday, serve-be the donkey Dr. Namie west Cleveland, Holy Spirit and Christ as activator with love in person, authentic relationship with God, merciful God as only judge, seeks free will decision to love God, miracles as attention, surrender to God’s will, shear partition between earth and heaven, pathtofaith.com, a conduit to healing, God heals, religion reconnecting souls to God, compassion, greater empathy and awareness through prayer,
Deborah Pergerson
Beautiful story of hope

The story of this holy man was very inspiring. I was attracted to the subject of miracles since I have grown up watching my brother with cerebral palsy live a life full of challenges. This book allowed me to regain hope in God and in the Holy Spirit and in miracles. What insight into Heaven! I am praying for my faith to be strengthened as I continue on my journey.
Joann
Jul 17, 2010 Joann rated it really liked it
I received this book through First Reads. I wasn't sure what to expect of it since I had never heard of Dr. Issam Nemeh. It was an interesting read and even if you don't believe in what Dr. Nemeh does, the book will have you thinking about faith, science, and the power of prayer.
Jesse
Jul 20, 2010 Jesse rated it it was amazing
Looks like a great giveaway win!!! Thanks!
Linda
Oct 17, 2012 Linda rated it it was amazing

Excellent book. God works through Dr. Nemeh performing miracles. My family has witnessed it and personally experienced it.
Evelyn
Jul 03, 2014 Evelyn rated it it was amazing
A very good book. I am going to be reading it again
in order to retain all that I have read.
Joy
Joy rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2010
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Mary Kenyon
Mary Kenyon rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Missy Graves
Missy Graves rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Marina
Marina rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2013
Bonniejean Pearson
Bonniejean Pearson rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2017
Babe
Babe rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2010
Suzette
Suzette rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2016
wale
wale rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2017
Alison
Alison rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
George Seely
George Seely rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Laurel Wanner
Laurel Wanner rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Maura Zagrans
Maura Zagrans rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Autumn
Autumn rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Linda Reyes
Linda Reyes rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
Eileen Kenah
Nov 19, 2010 Eileen Kenah rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome book. Very inspiring. I want to meet Dr. Isaam Nemeh.
Sheridan
Sheridan rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
jpearson
jpearson rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2016