Unbelievable

Unbelievable (Visitation, North Carolina 0.5)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  559 ratings  ·  20 reviews

Two steamy classics from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lori Foster
Fantasy
Brandi really means it when she says "Oh, you shouldn't have" to her sister's outrageous birthday gift--a five-day dream vacation to a lovers' retreat...lover included. Just what is she going to do in paradise with sexy stranger Sebastian Sinclair? Anything and everything she wants....more
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published June 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Unbelievable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbelievable

A
3 stars..
Two quick/fun reads. The first book..Fantasy was overly cheesy in parts but still enjoyable. Tantalizing was fun. Nick and Josie were good together.
Not one of those "you've got to read this" but easy read...
Hina
Jody
I really like Lori Foster and this book did not disappoint. Sexy, sweet, funny....nothing was wrong with these stories.
Fantasy - Brandi's sister buys her a man at her charity auction as a birthday present. After a traumatic event in her youth, Brandi has not had much to do with men. Deciding to step out of her shell and try to over come her past, she confides in her sister her plans. Her sister decides to help out in a big way, especially after she sees the way she is looking at Sebastian. Seba...more
Kathy
Fantasy:
Setting:
Bachelor auction; luxury resort; cabin/house on large tract of land.

Theme:
Love; control; safety; overcoming rape

Character:

Sebastian Sinclair – raised poor, father beat mother until Sebastian old enough to threaten him, served in special services now owns own security company – does pro bono help for battered women, and agrees to Shay’s persuasion to participate in the auction to raise money. Gentle and strong, is attracted to Brandi from when he first sees her, and wants to be wi...more
Angie
Sebastian is her's...literally. Brandi's sister just bought him for her at a charity event. now she gets to do what she wants on a vacation. Brandi has a past that she won't let stop her from having the courage to change her life. Sebastian becomes a big part of getting her past her past. good story..maybe a little too perfect though. kept my interest though.
not as happy with the 2nd book. nick is a telltale womanizer, Josie is pretending to be something she isn't and they fall for eachother. I...more
Eden
I liked the second story more than the first, though both were good reads.
Anna
Good for what it was - fun, short, sexy escape reads.
Megan
Like the first half not so much on the second. But still a good read
Amanda
Two classic books by Lori Foster in one. I usually love pretty much anything by Foster but these two stories just weren't my favorite. Both stories were a little boring and I was ready to be through around halfway of each story. Fosters work done in the middle of her career and currently is far better.
I wasn't expecting much and yet I was still slightly disappointed. I kept in mind that this was an early work for the author, but still, I couldn't care less about the story or characters. I began to equate finishing it with having chapters to read in science. Never a good sign!!
thuy
I didn't love any of the characters in either of these stories, though I do think the men were more interesting than the women. The premises of both relationships was also highly improbable. It had potential though and I am interested in reading one of Foster's full length books.
Jill
Amazing, Lori has done it yet again. I don't think you could ever go wrong with a book from Lori. She is just outstanding and this book is another winner for me. It has romance, it has humor, it has everything one could hope for in a good read.
Tanya
Awesome like always couldn't stop reading it.
Like everything that she writes i couldn't stop until i finished the whole thing.
Cara
Fantasy was HOT. Wow, gotta love a man like Sebastian. Tantalizing was hot too. Predictable but hot.
Annie
This was a cute, loving, romance. Both stories felt complete for being a 2 in one novel.
Real Mom
Didn't even get halfway through. Everyone was too wimpy. Just not my thing.
Rhonda
Both stories Fantasy and Tantalizing are copyrighted in 1998.
Sandy
Just read the story Tantalizing. Really liked it.
Stephanie
The first story was much better than the second
Amy
Amy added it
Aug 12, 2014
Charity Beacock
Charity Beacock marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Michelle Blaschke-austin
Michelle Blaschke-austin is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2014
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Flirting with Disaster (The DeMarco Family, #3)
  • The Marriage Test (Brides of Virtue, 3)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Afterglow (Lodestone, #2)
  • Lucky Break (Lucky Trilogy, #3)
  • The Naked Truth
  • Sexiest Man Alive (Make Me a Match, #2)
  • Coming Undone (Marine, #4)
  • To Catch A Thief (Draycott Abbey #8)
  • Bare Essentials: Naughty But Nice\Naturally Naughty
  • Happy Hour (Black and White Collection, #4)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro...more
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)