Start by marking “Unbelievable” as Want to Read:
Unbelievable

Unbelievable (Visitation, North Carolina 0.5)

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  671 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews

Two steamy classics from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lori Foster
Fantasy
Brandi really means it when she says "Oh, you shouldn't have" to her sister's outrageous birthday gift--a five-day dream vacation to a lovers' retreat...lover included. Just what is she going to do in paradise with sexy stranger Sebastian Sinclair? Anything and everything she wants.
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published October 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Unbelievable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbelievable

Cindy
May 11, 2015 Cindy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemporary romance with sex. These 2 stories were originally published in 1998. Probably in other anthologies. I have the republished combo from 2010. This is a reread for me, but I couldn't remember ANYTHING about it ( a bad sign).

****SPOILER*****SPOILER*****SPOILER******

Fantasy - 1 star. I LOATHED this story. For one thing, I almost fell asleep during the first 3 chapters it was SO BORING!! Sebastian puts himself up for a charity auction, where they auction off the company of a handsome s
Dawn
Oct 04, 2015 Dawn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievable contains: Fantasy; and Tantalizing.

Fantasy: Brandi Sommers attends a fundraising auction hosted by her sister, Shay--all monies to support building a new women's shelter. Shay ends up making the final bid on the last "item" and gifts it to Brandi as a birthday present. To her disbelief, this "gift" is Sebastian Sinclair, owner of a personal protection (bodyguard) service and supporter of the different women's shelters Shay runs. He often donates his time and services to provide prot
A
3 stars..
Two quick/fun reads. The first book..Fantasy was overly cheesy in parts but still enjoyable. Tantalizing was fun. Nick and Josie were good together.
Not one of those "you've got to read this" but easy read...
Cara
Jan 13, 2013 Cara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Fantasy was HOT. Wow, gotta love a man like Sebastian. Tantalizing was hot too. Predictable but hot.
Hina
Jody
Aug 20, 2012 Jody rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like Lori Foster and this book did not disappoint. Sexy, sweet, funny....nothing was wrong with these stories.
Fantasy - Brandi's sister buys her a man at her charity auction as a birthday present. After a traumatic event in her youth, Brandi has not had much to do with men. Deciding to step out of her shell and try to over come her past, she confides in her sister her plans. Her sister decides to help out in a big way, especially after she sees the way she is looking at Sebastian. Seba
Kathy
Nov 10, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, sexy
Fantasy:
Setting:
Bachelor auction; luxury resort; cabin/house on large tract of land.

Theme:
Love; control; safety; overcoming rape

Character:

Sebastian Sinclair – raised poor, father beat mother until Sebastian old enough to threaten him, served in special services now owns own security company – does pro bono help for battered women, and agrees to Shay’s persuasion to participate in the auction to raise money. Gentle and strong, is attracted to Brandi from when he first sees her, and wants to be wi
Angie
Sebastian is her's...literally. Brandi's sister just bought him for her at a charity event. now she gets to do what she wants on a vacation. Brandi has a past that she won't let stop her from having the courage to change her life. Sebastian becomes a big part of getting her past her past. good story..maybe a little too perfect though. kept my interest though.
not as happy with the 2nd book. nick is a telltale womanizer, Josie is pretending to be something she isn't and they fall for eachother. I
Eden
Jun 07, 2014 Eden rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, romance
I liked the second story more than the first, though both were good reads.
Teresa
Jul 16, 2015 Teresa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Thought this book might be better, but I found no connection to the characters or the story. I was looking for more I guess.
Anna
Apr 18, 2014 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good for what it was - fun, short, sexy escape reads.
Amanda
Aug 04, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sweet-romance
Two classic books by Lori Foster in one. I usually love pretty much anything by Foster but these two stories just weren't my favorite. Both stories were a little boring and I was ready to be through around halfway of each story. Fosters work done in the middle of her career and currently is far better.
Sep 21, 2010 Sarah rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't expecting much and yet I was still slightly disappointed. I kept in mind that this was an early work for the author, but still, I couldn't care less about the story or characters. I began to equate finishing it with having chapters to read in science. Never a good sign!!
thuy
I didn't love any of the characters in either of these stories, though I do think the men were more interesting than the women. The premises of both relationships was also highly improbable. It had potential though and I am interested in reading one of Foster's full length books.
Jill
Jan 06, 2013 Jill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing, Lori has done it yet again. I don't think you could ever go wrong with a book from Lori. She is just outstanding and this book is another winner for me. It has romance, it has humor, it has everything one could hope for in a good read.
Tanya
Aug 08, 2012 Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome like always couldn't stop reading it.
Like everything that she writes i couldn't stop until i finished the whole thing.
Annie
This was a cute, loving, romance. Both stories felt complete for being a 2 in one novel.
Real Mom
Dec 15, 2010 Real Mom rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't even get halfway through. Everyone was too wimpy. Just not my thing.
Rhonda
Jul 13, 2010 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both stories Fantasy and Tantalizing are copyrighted in 1998.
Megan
Feb 01, 2016 Megan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Like the first half not so much on the second. But still a good read
Sandy
Sep 28, 2011 Sandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Just read the story Tantalizing. Really liked it.
Stephanie
The first story was much better than the second
laurie stith-tenney
Oct 21, 2011 laurie stith-tenney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lori-foster
I love her books
Rae
Rae added it
Feb 11, 2016
Cathryn
Cathryn rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Sarah added it
Feb 07, 2016
Sharon Keen Walker
Sharon Keen Walker marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
  • Afterglow (Lodestone, #2)
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Desire Me Only
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Overnight Male (OPUS #3)
  • Flirting with Disaster (The DeMarco Family, #3)
  • Lucky Break (Lucky Trilogy, #3)
  • The Marriage Test (Brides of Virtue, 3)
  • Bare Essentials: Naughty But Nice\Naturally Naughty
  • Blame It On Cupid
  • The Inconvenient Bride
  • Bending the Rules (Sisterhood Diaries, #2)
  • Mistletoe Wishes: The Billionaire's Christmas Gift\One Christmas Night in Venice\Snowbound with the Millionaire
  • Kerri Gets Caught
  • Happy Holidays (2-in-1)
  • To Catch A Thief (Draycott Abbey #8)
  • The Cajun Cowboy (Cajun, #3)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Visitation, North Carolina (6 books)
  • Fantasy (Visitation 0.5)
  • Say No To Joe? (Visitation, North Carolina, #1)
  • The Secret Life Of Bryan (Visitation, North Carolina, #2)
  • When Bruce Met Cyn (Visitation, North Carolina, #3)
  • Just a Hint - Clint (Visitation, North Carolina, #4)
  • Jamie (Visitation, North Carolina, #5)