Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1)

Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Entrapped in her grief and sorrow, Lexi roams through life with no purpose. She has not been the same ever since an accident took away her high school boyfriend and soul mate. For a while, Lexi could still feel Matt with her and the dreams reassured her that they were still connected, but with time, the dreams started to fade and the pain of his absence deepened. She was c...more
Published June 13th 2010 by Rocket Science Productions, LLC

Stephanie
So far I am regretting buying this book. I feel like I'm reading a badly written Twilight Fanfiction. I'm hoping that it will get better but that would be surprising.

September 23rd 2010:

Ok this book is officially painful to read. I don't think I can finish it. I feel like the author tried to rushed things up. I don't believe in the love story. There's holes in the storyline. It just doesn't make sense.

June 16th 2011:

So what's it about? It's a vampire story, a lot like Twilight, but not good. I...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Theresa L. Stowell for TeensReadToo.com

Lexi and Matt are soul mates. But, after Matt dies in an accident, Lexi is left wondering how she can continue to live.

She spends the next year in a fog, dropping out of all activities and leaving all but one friend behind. When Lexi's parents surprise her with a trip to Italy with her friend, Leah, Lexi is excited about something for the first time since Matt's death.

The only thing that disturbs her new, lighter mood is a series of strange dre...more
Amy (Books, College, and Other Random Things)
It’s been a year since Lexi has lost her boyfriend, Matt. She believed that everybody had one soul mate, and she lost hers. Lexi doesn’t do any of the extracurricular activities that she used to in high school, and only her best friend, Leah, really talks to her.
Her parents, as well as Leah’s, surprise them with a trip to Italy.

They will get to stay in house where they will get a floor to themselves, but they do have to take classes while they are in Italy. Before they leave, Lexi has a dream...more
*~Sammy~*
Basically this book is about a girl that lost a guy she really loved, and never thought she could ever move on. Her friend and her get a trip to Venice, where she meets a guy she has been dreaming about. The first weekend there they start experiencing strange things, and soon find out Tyler is a vampire.

Positives.
This was a interesting idea, and I liked the storyline. The book is an easy read. There was a lot of good things going for the book, but the author left a lot lacking.

Negatives.
Where to...more
Holly
Feb 09, 2011 Holly rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Those who likes YA paranormal/vampire romance
Losing her boyfriend was the worst thing imaginable for Lexi. He was her best friend, her first love...her soul mate. As she walked through life like a zombie, her parents decide to send her to a summer school program in Italy with her closest friend. For the first time since before Matt died, she felt excited and happy.
Life becomes dangerous and far from ordinary, when Lexi meets the mysterious vampire, Tyler, who has been haunting her dreams . The two have an undeniably strong connection, dif...more
Stacey
What a twist on Vampires.

Girl meets her soul mate. Girl and Boy date for 3 years. Then the Boy vanishes. 1 year later. Girl and her BFF go to Italy where she meets a new "Boy".

Big twist her soul mate stil talks to her when he thinks she is in danger.

Girl and the new Boy start dating when they get back to the states. But her soul mate won't let her go.
Christine Blair
Jul 05, 2010 Christine Blair rated it 5 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Christine by: myself
One of the best story lines ever! Excelent twists! You will never see them comming! And talk about the cliffhangers! I could NOT put it down! I cannont wait for the second installment!
Chrissy
its an ok book a bit to predictable for me i m hoping the second is a bit better
Michelle Johnson
With all the hype and awareness surrounding the Twilight series, it takes something extra special to make it on the shelves – especially if it is a teen vampire novel.

I fell in love with vampires when Anne Rice was the Queen of the Damned, though after all the hype surrounding Twilight, I wasn’t interested in reading more. Then I met Daniele, and saw the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about her characters and her story. So I thought I’d give it a try.

What I found was a story that hooks you...more
Okay, so I really enjoyed this book. I really only had one issue with it(My mom blames it on the hillbilly in me lol) but, for it to be based on teenagers point of view, they spoke way to properly! Like, they would say "I do not" when any teenager I know would say "I don't"....I don't know, maybe it was just me. Other then that I loved it. It has awesome characters, great love stories, and enough twist and turns to keep me hooked. Don't even get me started on the ending! What a cliff hanger! I'm...more
NisyKitty VA
I fell in love with Matt, with just one action. He was the perfect fit for Lexi. I think in a way, thats the reason why I couldn't like Tyler. Adrianna was my kind of bbfl and lets not get into Lexi's parents. Please send me to Italy too!!! What I would give to go to another country, with everything paid for. Sign me up!! Daniele you were right, Nicholas was the bad boy I wouldn't mind snuggling with. I would recommend this book to all those that love romance books! (Great ending!)
Kim
I absolutely loved this book! I fell in love with the characters right away and could not put it down for a second! I would say it was a page turner, but because I was reading it on my Kindle, I'll have to say it was a button pusher. lol :) I finished it in just a few short hours and immediately downloaded #2 Bloodlust! Great book! I love Daniele Lanzarotta!
Kimchi
Started off great, here is a girl in love with her lost love who tragically died in a plane crash. Her parents are not liking the way things are heading so decide to intervene. im surpised that they sent their child to a foreign country without a chaperone. But then it goes down hill , wont tell all the details but not my cup of tea.
Cathy
I liked the book but it was so simiar to Twilight. I could tell what was going to happen and exactly where Matt was......That being said, I had to keep reading and will keep reading this series. It has a different backdrop and I loved the characters. Took off a star because of it's similarity to Twilight.
I really enjoyed this book, even though it reminded me of Twilight. I did like a few of the twists that came with this book. I connected with some of the story from several different angles. The only thing that I wished was that it didn't sound like Twilight. I will read the entire series. :)
Lisa Dearborn
Been there, done that! This is just a poor Twilight imitation. I felt nothing for the characters! The pacing for this story is completely off. Now her academy of the fallen series is worth a true read. This...was an utter catastrophe.
Jessica
This book was so so for me. Definitely not the best vampire book I've read. I'm not sure if I'll read the sequels. I really don't want to spend the money but I do somewhat want to find out what happens to Tyler and Lexi.
Tressa Messenger
I liked this book. It reminded me of another book in ways but it was still its own in other ways. The twist at the end I did not see coming. I am anxious to read the next one now to see what happens
Andrea Heltsley
Great concept, liked the book. It was the author's first book and it went through some growing pains. By the end though, I was looking forward to reading book 2 in the series :)
Brenda Lochinger
I thought this book was very good. Really keeps you interested and has a good take on Vampires. Very likeable characters. Makes you want the next book!
Shanise {Camisado Mind}
I've been looking for this book everywhere and after almost two months my library has finally ordered it! Cannot wait until they get it in!
Jacquelyn
Lexi's life was over after losing her boyfriend, until her parent sent her to Italy, where she met Tyler.

This was a nice read...
Maria
Apr 08, 2012 Maria marked it as to-read
Shelves: books-i-own
I like Daniele Lanzarotta and as i was looking at Kindle saw the offer for the first book in the series!! #happydance
Angela Rebanks
loved this book, time to start number 2.
Barbara
kind of twilighty, but with a new spin.
Vanessa
Very good book!!
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Bloggers Unite™ : Giveaway! 1 7 Nov 28, 2012 07:29PM
Book Giveaways: Imprint Me! Giveaway 1 10 Dec 01, 2011 11:24PM
  • Immortal Prophecy (The Immortal Prophecy Saga #1)
  • This.: A Vampire Cure for Forever
  • Pulse (Pulse, #1)
  • Awaken Me (Connected, #1)
  • Mourning Sun (Highland Home, #1)
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1
  • Angel In The Shadows (The Angel #1)
  • Heavenly Killers (Roseville Vampires, #1)
  • Dreamwalker (Dreamwalker, #1)
  • Vampire Seeker (Samantha Carter #1)
  • Hunter's Blood (Cursed by Blood, #1)
  • Twin Souls (Twin Souls, #1)
  • The Weeping
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
  • Few Are Angels (Few Are Angels, #1)
  • Return the Heart (Heart, #1)
  • Indigo Blues
  • Plus
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/Fantasy novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Mermaid's Curse, and Academy of the Fallen.

She enjoys reading and writing young adult novels with just about any sort of paranormal or supernatural bent…vampires… ghosts… She also enjoys watching hockey, playing rock band, guitar hero and spending time with the family.

Imprinted Souls and...more
More about Daniele Lanzarotta...
Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1) Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2) Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2) Divine Ashes (Imprinted Souls, #3) Insatiable - A Mermaid's Curse

“...I could feel what was left of my soul just slipping away as I fed on that girl until she was totally and completely drained.” 6 likes