Start by marking “Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1)

Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls #1)

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  181 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Entrapped in her grief and sorrow, Lexi roams through life with no purpose. She has not been the same ever since an accident took away her high school boyfriend and soul mate. For a while, Lexi could still feel Matt with her and the dreams reassured her that they were still connected, but with time, the dreams started to fade and the pain of his absence deepened. She was c ...more
Published June 13th 2010 by Rocket Science Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Imprinted Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imprinted Souls

Stephanie
Jun 16, 2011 Stephanie rated it did not like it
So far I am regretting buying this book. I feel like I'm reading a badly written Twilight Fanfiction. I'm hoping that it will get better but that would be surprising.

September 23rd 2010:

Ok this book is officially painful to read. I don't think I can finish it. I feel like the author tried to rushed things up. I don't believe in the love story. There's holes in the storyline. It just doesn't make sense.

June 16th 2011:

So what's it about? It's a vampire story, a lot like Twilight, but not good. I
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Theresa L. Stowell for TeensReadToo.com

Lexi and Matt are soul mates. But, after Matt dies in an accident, Lexi is left wondering how she can continue to live.

She spends the next year in a fog, dropping out of all activities and leaving all but one friend behind. When Lexi's parents surprise her with a trip to Italy with her friend, Leah, Lexi is excited about something for the first time since Matt's death.

The only thing that disturbs her new, lighter mood is a series of strange dre
Amy (Books, College, and Other Random Things)
It’s been a year since Lexi has lost her boyfriend, Matt. She believed that everybody had one soul mate, and she lost hers. Lexi doesn’t do any of the extracurricular activities that she used to in high school, and only her best friend, Leah, really talks to her.
Her parents, as well as Leah’s, surprise them with a trip to Italy.

They will get to stay in house where they will get a floor to themselves, but they do have to take classes while they are in Italy. Before they leave, Lexi has a dream
Sammy Nicholas
Basically this book is about a girl that lost a guy she really loved, and never thought she could ever move on. Her friend and her get a trip to Venice, where she meets a guy she has been dreaming about. The first weekend there they start experiencing strange things, and soon find out Tyler is a vampire.

Positives.
This was a interesting idea, and I liked the storyline. The book is an easy read. There was a lot of good things going for the book, but the author left a lot lacking.

Negatives.
Where to
Holly
Feb 09, 2011 Holly rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those who likes YA paranormal/vampire romance
Losing her boyfriend was the worst thing imaginable for Lexi. He was her best friend, her first love...her soul mate. As she walked through life like a zombie, her parents decide to send her to a summer school program in Italy with her closest friend. For the first time since before Matt died, she felt excited and happy.
Life becomes dangerous and far from ordinary, when Lexi meets the mysterious vampire, Tyler, who has been haunting her dreams . The two have an undeniably strong connection, dif
Stacey
Feb 15, 2013 Stacey rated it really liked it
What a twist on Vampires.

Girl meets her soul mate. Girl and Boy date for 3 years. Then the Boy vanishes. 1 year later. Girl and her BFF go to Italy where she meets a new "Boy".

Big twist her soul mate stil talks to her when he thinks she is in danger.

Girl and the new Boy start dating when they get back to the states. But her soul mate won't let her go.
Christine Blair
Jul 05, 2010 Christine Blair rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Christine by: myself
One of the best story lines ever! Excelent twists! You will never see them comming! And talk about the cliffhangers! I could NOT put it down! I cannont wait for the second installment!
Chrissy
Jun 04, 2011 Chrissy rated it liked it
its an ok book a bit to predictable for me i m hoping the second is a bit better
Michelle Johnson
Sep 30, 2011 Michelle Johnson rated it really liked it
With all the hype and awareness surrounding the Twilight series, it takes something extra special to make it on the shelves – especially if it is a teen vampire novel.

I fell in love with vampires when Anne Rice was the Queen of the Damned, though after all the hype surrounding Twilight, I wasn’t interested in reading more. Then I met Daniele, and saw the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about her characters and her story. So I thought I’d give it a try.

What I found was a story that hooks you
Jul 29, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
Okay, so I really enjoyed this book. I really only had one issue with it(My mom blames it on the hillbilly in me lol) but, for it to be based on teenagers point of view, they spoke way to properly! Like, they would say "I do not" when any teenager I know would say "I don't"....I don't know, maybe it was just me. Other then that I loved it. It has awesome characters, great love stories, and enough twist and turns to keep me hooked. Don't even get me started on the ending! What a cliff hanger! I'm ...more
Leanne Smith
May 18, 2014 Leanne Smith rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down! I just got book 2,can't wait to start it!
NisyKitty VA
Mar 12, 2011 NisyKitty VA rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Matt, with just one action. He was the perfect fit for Lexi. I think in a way, thats the reason why I couldn't like Tyler. Adrianna was my kind of bbfl and lets not get into Lexi's parents. Please send me to Italy too!!! What I would give to go to another country, with everything paid for. Sign me up!! Daniele you were right, Nicholas was the bad boy I wouldn't mind snuggling with. I would recommend this book to all those that love romance books! (Great ending!)
Kim
Sep 18, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I absolutely loved this book! I fell in love with the characters right away and could not put it down for a second! I would say it was a page turner, but because I was reading it on my Kindle, I'll have to say it was a button pusher. lol :) I finished it in just a few short hours and immediately downloaded #2 Bloodlust! Great book! I love Daniele Lanzarotta!
Kimchi
Aug 16, 2013 Kimchi rated it it was ok
Started off great, here is a girl in love with her lost love who tragically died in a plane crash. Her parents are not liking the way things are heading so decide to intervene. im surpised that they sent their child to a foreign country without a chaperone. But then it goes down hill , wont tell all the details but not my cup of tea.
Cathy
Aug 27, 2012 Cathy rated it really liked it
I liked the book but it was so simiar to Twilight. I could tell what was going to happen and exactly where Matt was......That being said, I had to keep reading and will keep reading this series. It has a different backdrop and I loved the characters. Took off a star because of it's similarity to Twilight.
Feb 19, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, even though it reminded me of Twilight. I did like a few of the twists that came with this book. I connected with some of the story from several different angles. The only thing that I wished was that it didn't sound like Twilight. I will read the entire series. :)
Lisa
Been there, done that! This is just a poor Twilight imitation. I felt nothing for the characters! The pacing for this story is completely off. Now her academy of the fallen series is worth a true read. This...was an utter catastrophe.
Jessica
Nov 13, 2013 Jessica rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires
This book was so so for me. Definitely not the best vampire book I've read. I'm not sure if I'll read the sequels. I really don't want to spend the money but I do somewhat want to find out what happens to Tyler and Lexi.
Tressa Messenger
Jun 16, 2013 Tressa Messenger rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It reminded me of another book in ways but it was still its own in other ways. The twist at the end I did not see coming. I am anxious to read the next one now to see what happens
Andrea Heltsley
Sep 16, 2013 Andrea Heltsley rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Great concept, liked the book. It was the author's first book and it went through some growing pains. By the end though, I was looking forward to reading book 2 in the series :)
Brenda Lochinger
May 04, 2011 Brenda Lochinger rated it really liked it
I thought this book was very good. Really keeps you interested and has a good take on Vampires. Very likeable characters. Makes you want the next book!
Shanise {iridescentxlotus}
Jan 01, 2012 Shanise {iridescentxlotus} rated it really liked it
I've been looking for this book everywhere and after almost two months my library has finally ordered it! Cannot wait until they get it in!
Jacquelyn Smith
Mar 26, 2013 Jacquelyn Smith rated it liked it
Lexi's life was over after losing her boyfriend, until her parent sent her to Italy, where she met Tyler.

This was a nice read...
Maria
Apr 08, 2012 Maria marked it as to-read
Shelves: books-i-own
I like Daniele Lanzarotta and as i was looking at Kindle saw the offer for the first book in the series!! #happydance
Angela Rebanks
Mar 21, 2012 Angela Rebanks rated it it was amazing
loved this book, time to start number 2.
Barbara
Feb 29, 2012 Barbara rated it liked it
kind of twilighty, but with a new spin.
Vanessa
Aug 23, 2011 Vanessa rated it really liked it
Shelves: already-bought
Very good book!!
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Celise
Celise marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Bloggers Unite™ : Giveaway! 1 7 Nov 28, 2012 10:29AM
Book Giveaways: Imprint Me! Giveaway 1 10 Dec 01, 2011 02:24PM
  • This.: A Vampire Cure for Forever
  • Mourning Sun (Highland Home, #1)
  • The Weeping
  • Shades of Atlantis (Shades, #1)
  • Protector
  • Pulse (Pulse, #1)
  • Ashes (The Gray Area, #1)
  • Vampire Seeker (Samantha Carter #1)
  • Immortal Awakening
  • Destiny Redeemed  (The Destined Ones #2)
  • Few Are Angels (Few Are Angels, #1)
  • Feathermore (Feathermore, #1)
  • Return the Heart (Heart, #1)
  • Eve of Samhain (Hanaford Park, #1)
  • Darkness Comes This Way (The Guardians of the Night, #1)
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1
  • Meeting Destiny (Destiny, #1)
  • Wiccan (Wiccan, #1)
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/fantasy/contemporary novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Academy of the Fallen, Sudden Hope, and Mermaid's Curse.

Daniele started writing as a hobby, but it didn't take long for her to be consumed by her stories. That is her passion, and she now has several projects under way.

She also works at multi-media company, Rocket Science Pro
More about Daniele Lanzarotta...

Imprinted Souls (5 books)
  • Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2)
  • Divine Ashes (Imprinted Souls, #3)
  • Blood Bound (Imprinted Souls, #4)
  • Shattered Souls (Imprinted Souls, #5)

“...I could feel what was left of my soul just slipping away as I fed on that girl until she was totally and completely drained.” 6 likes