Start by marking “Taking the Job (Taboo, #3)” as Want to Read:
Taking the Job (Taboo, #3)

Taking the Job (Taboo #3)

Taking the Job Cheyenne McCray "Taboo series." Software design consultant Elsie Meyers schedules an interview for a position at Bennett Consulting-but a rainstorm, a spilled purse and a chance encounter with a steaming hunk she met under "very" compromising circumstances a few months ago change that interview into an outright erotic fantasy. From the moment John Bennett sp ...more
Published June 13th 2007 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Taking the Job, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking the Job

Lady Raven RAVE!
I truly love this book. Elsie and John's first encounter was the interview and THAT'S what I called a juicy interview. I like this fantasy because if I did all that in an interview, O.M.G wouldn't be able to show my face if I did get the job. Elise is very much into BDSM. While in the interview John recognizes Elise from a past BDSM function which begins this steamy interview.

love it, very explicit. It's a good quick read if you like this book get the other brothers in the series.

Books withing t
PepsiGirl
May 04, 2013 PepsiGirl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was hot, John Bennett has one last interview before his day is through he doesn't expect a clear contender for a wet tshirt contest to stroll in, but that's what he gets.Elsie is having a bad day and she gets drenched in a rain storm running into her interview she feels like a drowned rat, her clothes are sticking to her and she knows this is highly unprofessional but she really needs to get this job. When she first sees John she feels that she knows him and he thinks the same thing. Th ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Elsie is having an interview for a position at Bennett Consulting but that doesn't go as it was supposed to be.A rainstorm makes her shirt look like she was in a wet shirt competition and the familiar face of John Bennett turns out to be someone she saw at a BDSM gala 2 months ago.The interview becomes very juicy and a relationship starts.

The book was nice and followed the steps of the 2 previous books.But here unlike the other 3 books John doen't know Elsie before the interview.It was interesti
Amanda
Aug 29, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
This one...not quite a 3 star but not a 4...it was good I definitely didn't like this one as much as I liked Dave's book, but I did enjoy it.
I'm not to sure what I think about Drew yet...he's a little bit of an over the top character. I'm definitely interested to see how his own book turns out now that he's the only brother left that is single.
If you are looking for a short read that is sexually charged then this would be a great series for you to read.
DeeCee_Shizzle
Oct 03, 2012 DeeCee_Shizzle rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so I read the excerpt that the Sony eReader store had...and it was the best part of the book. Im all for brief and steamy but this brought any kind of "at first sight" to a WHOLE new level. Also, really didnt care for the uncomfortable 4 some. Wont be picking up any more from this author anytime soon - sorry just not my cup of tea.
Bookfetish
Aug 06, 2013 Bookfetish rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sizzling quickie! This was a steaming hot quickie that left me wanting to read about the other two brothers in the series. A fun, sizzling bit of escapism that starts off with a very unconventional job interview.
Sallie Stevenson
Hot and Steamy

The best book I've read since Fifty Shades!
Love the four Bennett Brothers and their amazing "size". I can see their smiles, biceps and charismatic personalities just by the written words! I kept waiting for the horses and the Stetsons!
Valeria Mendez
Feb 02, 2015 Valeria Mendez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DIOS ESTAS HISTORIAS SON ADICTIVAS Y TAN PEQUEÑAS QUE SON TAN RAPIDAS DE LEER Y AUN LAS SIGO DISFRUTANDO
Ky
Ky rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Leosharkie
Leosharkie rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2016
Bill
Bill rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2012
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
May 11, 2013
Aprilleigh418gmail.com
Aprilleigh418gmail.com rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2014
Jessica Ocegueda
Jessica Ocegueda rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2012
Cynthia DeSantis-Ramos
Cynthia DeSantis-Ramos rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2011
Ana Pereira
Ana Pereira rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2013
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2011
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2012
Crystal Garvin
Crystal Garvin rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2014
Sandiann Devaney
Sandiann Devaney rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Ana
Ana rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Wicked
Wicked rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2012
Christine Guilbeaux
Christine Guilbeaux rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2012
Rebecca Ison
Rebecca Ison rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2017
April
April rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Deborah
Deborah rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2012
Nae
Nae rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2014
Julie Brengard
Julie Brengard rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2011
...*!!Emma
...*!!Emma rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Nijela
Nijela rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Desperate Seduction
  • Sins of the Father
  • Sweet Jealousy: A BDSM Domination/Submission Romance (Episode #1)
  • Master Me (Cress Brothers #3)
  • Closing the Deal (Wicked Warrens, #2)
  • Taking Control
  • On His Knees (Private Lives, #1)
  • Deep: An Erotic Romance
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Katie's Art of Seduction (Awakening Desires, #1)
  • Lust's Temptation (Masters of Sin, #2)
  • Losing Control
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction II
  • Redesigning Adele
  • Callie's Sexy Surprise
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Challenging Carter (The Strip Series)
  • Double Jeopardy
Cheyenne McCray is an award winning, New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author who is a rare native Arizonan but refuses to be put behind glass as an endangered species.

In her spare time she loves to torture characters—whether they’re misbehaving or not—and kill off deserving individuals. She also totally gets off on blowing things up. All fictionally, of course. She’d rather chew glass th
More about Cheyenne McCray...

Taboo (4 books)
  • Taking Instruction (Taboo, #1)
  • Taking on the Law (Taboo, #2)
  • Taking It Personal (Taboo)