Start by marking “The Raspberry Rules” as Want to Read:
The Raspberry Rules

The Raspberry Rules

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Rowan Love is 13 and full of good intentions - so why does life keep going so wrong? Her teachers think she's dippy and disorganized, her best friend has new mates and nobody appreciates her unique fashion sense - maybe keeping a diary will help! 'The Raspberry Rules' is Rowan's funny and fabulous journal.
Published May 3rd 2010 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Raspberry Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Raspberry Rules

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie KinsellaPrincess in Pink by Meg CabotMy Life in Pink & Green by Lisa GreenwaldThe Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren WilligThe Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
pretty in pink!
34th out of 220 books — 74 voters
Blackberry Wine by Joanne HarrisThe Blackberry Bush by David HousholderThe Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe by Mary SimsesAstrid and Veronika by Linda OlssonThe Flavours of Love by Dorothy Koomson
Berries
9th out of 15 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Maddie
I absolutely adore this book and have since I first read it 5 years ago! Rowan is a beautiful, quirky character - this is such a comfort read!
Rebecca
I'd recommend this book to people who have read Ally's World by Karen McCombie, and have enjoyed it, people who like books that are written as a diary, and anyone who wants a good book that will make you laugh. :)
Erin
Aug 09, 2013 Erin rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Erin by: My grandma :)
This book was funny, cheerful, innocent... Exactly what I was looking for in today's barrage of books with the f-word in them. :) The only thing I found lacking was that I wanted to see the Rowan/Marlon romance developed more. It was kind of funny, the way Marlon kept staring at her and she pretended not to notice. Unfortunately, it was all blown off at the end. Pretty disappointing, actually.
Indie
Jun 11, 2012 Indie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Loved this from when I bought it (the day it came out). If someone asked me what my favourite book was after I first read it, I said 'The Raspberry Rules.' If someone asked me now I would say, 'The Raspberry Rules.' Loved this book soooooo much. Best Book Ever!!!
Eve
so far its really interesting, also, because of this book i found out i like journal types of books or magical, fantasy genres
Candycloud
This book rules. Raspberry rules, in fact! A MUST READ!
Kyra
I still remember ordering this from Amazon when they had a sale where they were shipping books to South Africa. I was so excited, as I'd read a few of the Ally's World books and I absolutely adored Rowan's character. Because I decided to marathon the Ally's World series, I thought I'd read The Raspberry Rules, as it's from the POV of Ally's older sister.

The Raspberry Rules is from Rowan's POV, Ally's (from Ally's World) older sister. Rowan is unique. She experiments with lots of different styles
Katie
i love the overall message of this book and i am really inspired by Rowan's character and how she doesn't really care what people think at the end
Ellen
Already read this book and reread. It's quirky and funny and innocent. I would highly recommend it x
Unique
I. Love. This. Book.

Enough said? I read this book again today and found it amazing, as always. Rowan and me are practically identical, and the way she found a best friend in (view spoiler) is a really touching way of writing.
Sadia
i really liked this book
it was awesome. Rowan is a great character
Khadija Begum
i really thought that this book is really good. The rules mostly are incredible i wish there will be more books like this in the future. Come on guys read it you will not put it down when you read the first chapter ;)))))))
Victoria
It was a good book but it was hard to believe that the girl was in year nine the way her character was.
sweeny todd
funny and random!
Ivi
Ivi marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
olivia
olivia added it
Jul 17, 2015
Xyrin
Xyrin marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Summerbirds
Summerbirds marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Dead Man's Cove (Laura Marlin Mysteries, #1)
  • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flies Again (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, #2)
  • The Cathy Cassidy Dreams and Doodles Daybook
  • My Uncle Is a Hunkle, Says Clarice Bean
  • I Know What You Did Last Wednesday (Diamond Brothers, #6)
  • Sophie's Tom (Sophie, #2)
  • Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make
  • I Believe in Unicorns
  • Ottoline at Sea (Ottoline, #3)
  • A Stitch In Time
  • Rico, Oskar und die Tieferschatten
  • A Year Without Autumn
  • Double Trouble (Magic Kitten, #4)
  • Lily B. on the Brink of Love
  • Delete This At Your Peril: One Man's Fearless Exchanges With The Internet Spammers
  • Winter Wood (Touchstone Trilogy, #3)
Karen Grace McCombie is an author of children and young adult novels. Currently, she lives in London with her husband Tom, and their four year old daughter Milly. She is the author of the series Stella etc., Ally's World, and Indie Kidd. She has also written several stand-alone novels. Her newest series, Sadie Rocks, was released in February 2008.

More about Karen McCombie...
The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl (Ally's World, #1) Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2) Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3) Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5) Friends, Freak-outs and Very Secret Secrets (Ally's World, #4)