Start by marking “How to Make Someone Love You Forever in 90 Minutes or Less” as Want to Read:
How to Make Someone Love You Forever in 90 Minutes or Less

How to Make Someone Love You Forever in 90 Minutes or Less

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  8 reviews
It's time to stop leaving love to chance. Time to stop being too shy to meet someone, wondering why a promising first date wound up going nowhere, or realizing too late that it happened with the wrong person anyway. Nicholas Boothman has a much better way.
Drawing on his expertise in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Boothman charts a three-step plan that will help anyo
Published May 1st 2004 by Workman Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about How to Make Someone Love You Forever in 90 Minutes or Less

edypekalongan
make me be a better man. because i can practice the guiding principle from this book when i meet a girl or woman.
Unwisely
This is a slim volume, with large type, and it still managed to feel padded. I skipped ahead a bit on this, because, OMG. After some intro stuff, there was the apparently mandatory section on "shower, dress better, and get out of the house", which I think every dating book is required to mention. This was livened up by quizzes and exercises, which, in the copy I got from the library was charmingly filled in in pencil, with marginal notes defining words. Like "cherish", which made me suspect a hi ...more
Jintong Shi
Anyway, with some useful tips for NLP.

But, using NLP and those psychological tricks can't last forever in love and marriage, right?

Cassie
It is silly little book. I'm absolutely not buying what it's selling. But then, I read it half as a joke. There are some interesting bits about how to meet people and keep a conversation going, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.
Richard Stephenson
I liked it.

Another kind of 20,000' view of making relationships start and work... with a "Wee smidge" of top-level NLP thrown in. Some decent tips and an easy read.
Khalid
Not bad, gives some nice general advice. I like this author's style in general.
Eeswary
Eeswary marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Abhishek Chugh
Abhishek Chugh marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Golnoosh
Golnoosh marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Sinneh T
Sinneh T marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Gozal
Gozal marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Haris Tahir
Haris Tahir marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Reemo
Reemo added it
Aug 21, 2014
Marc-antoine Perreault
Marc-antoine Perreault marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Núria Bagaria
Núria Bagaria marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Jo Ann
Jo Ann added it
Jun 29, 2014
Shyree
Shyree added it
May 18, 2014
Saurabh Shinoda
Saurabh Shinoda marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Ed
Ed marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Hoang Ngo Minh
Hoang Ngo Minh marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less Convince Them in 90 Seconds or Less: Make Instant Connections That Pay Off in Business and in Life How to Make Someone Fall in Love With You in 90 Minutes or Less How to Connect in Business in 90 Seconds or Less (Audiofy Digital Audiobook Chips) Convince Them in 90 Seconds or Less: How to Connect in Business