Start by marking “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (The Force Unleashed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (The Force Unleashed, #2)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed #2)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  178 ratings  ·  15 reviews
The end of the story in the hugely popular game The Force Unleashed left the Star Wars galaxy poised at the brink of civil war. But before that can happen, the Emperor and his apprentice, Darth Vader, have another plan already in play.

The author of the original game, Haden Blackman, returns with a new story of treachery, deception, and the manipulation of the overwhelming
Published October 31st 2011 by Dark Horse Books (first published September 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars

Travis Roberson
The Force Unleashed II graphic novel tells the story of the video game from a different perspective; that of the galaxy's most notorious bounty hunter, Boba Fett. However, even that doesn't really save this comic from falling short. Even with as much of a huge Star Wars fan I am, this comic just wasn't up to snuff. It was a good thing it was so short, because had it been any longer I might have considered not finishing it.

You see, the main problem is that the comic had so much potential. There's
P Fosten
Having not played TFU2 I have no idea where this fits with that story. Basically the art was fine and the plot reasonably entertaining (although even if this was a short GN I'm sure they could have beefed it up a bit plotwise). However where it totally lost me was in the last 4 pages where one of the main characters suffers an unfortunate incident which seems to be totally reversed at the turn of the page without explanation. It may be an art fault but the fact no dialogue balloon or caption was ...more
Dima Yakovenko
В отличии от первого тома, этот не полностью повторяет события игры, по которой собственно и создавался комикс, а показывает эти события с другого ракурса и более того, расширяет их. Центральным героем комикса стал не главный герой игры, Старкиллер, а Боба Фетт, которого наняли охотится за главным героем. Нам открываются многие факты и моменты, которые скрылись от основного сюжет видеоигры. Все становится проще и понятнее, поэтому я считаю, что этот комикс нужно прочитать каждому кто прошел игру ...more
David
Dec 05, 2013 David rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Star Wars fans
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!

I haven't played the game, but whereas in the first one I thought I was able to pick where the boss battles would be, it is blatantly obvious where they are here, and they waste far too much time on them. The storyline is quite good though, and should be fleshed out with more detail.
Jedi Sunni
Is starkiller dead or alive? This story line was kind of strange but it did reveal that Boba fett actually has a heart. The real reason why I gave this book three stars is because of the art work. It was absolutely amazing. The creature screen was nice as well.
Don
I think they biggest problem I have with these Force Unleashed and Old Republic comics is that I don't know a damn thing about the video games. Just being a Star Wars fan isn't enough in this case. You have to know the stories of the games to really get what's happening in the comics.

Nice artwork, though.
Eli Poteet
Another one from a Fett bounty hunter; I'm not familiar with the game storyline but I still appreciated the average attempt of portraying an interesting point of view. I disliked the space jump, simply unrealistic. Also, I had no idea the Fetts were such man sluts! Hurray!
Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power!
This is pretty cool, I enjoyed reading it even though I don't normally read graphic novels, it was neat to read. Very well done. I love all the pictures, and the story plot was very captivating, I couldn't put it down, lol
Theresa
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Volume 2
by W. Haden Blackman
an interesting. leap in the star wars series, the clone of heroes the clone of villians scrap through problems of memory history and love
Stuart
Good addition to the 2 page story that was The Force Unleashed 2 game. Seriously, why didn't they finish the story at all? Not been this disappointed since Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords.
Garrett Ballendine
A pretty good look into Boba Fett's head...Which is funny when he's not on the cover at all and is clearly the main character of this comic...

Sadly there isn't much actual subsistence to the comic.
Virgo
Very good read...with a very bizzare ending...wow...something very strange happened at the end of this book with Darth Vader...my question is how did he do that?
Allan Fisher
A quick read by the Star Wars franchise. The ending was a tad disappointing and sets up THh Force Unleashed III. Luckily this was a freebie....
Carlos Chavez
okay i guess pretty much a very very short story of what happens to boba fett while in this story.
Cesar Amaro
best star wars serie ever made at my point of view
Kolejorg
Kolejorg marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Edgar Reyes
Edgar Reyes marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Ronik
Ronik marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
JacLyn
JacLyn added it
Feb 09, 2015
MarlonPu
MarlonPu marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Farina
Farina marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
John
John marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Star Wars: Agent of the Empire, Volume 1: Iron Eclipse
  • Star Wars: Empire, Volume 2: Darklighter
  • The Lost Suns (Star Wars: The Old Republic Comic, #3)
  • Threat of Peace (Star Wars: The Old Republic Comic, #2)
  • My Brother, My Enemy (Star Wars: Rebellion, #1)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Rise of the Sith
  • Star Wars: A Long Time Ago..., Book 2: Dark Encounters
  • Deluge (Star Wars:  Knight Errant Comic, #2)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Early Victories
  • Crimson Empire, Volume 1 (Star Wars: Crimson Empire, #1)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Menace Revealed
  • Star Wars Tales, Vol. 4
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures, Vol. 8
  • The Force Unleashed (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, #1)
W. Haden Blackman is a writer who has long worked in the Star Wars universe. He is also the project lead on the MMO Star Wars: Galaxies and the video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
More about W. Haden Blackman...

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2 books)
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (The Force Unleashed, #1)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (The Force Unleashed, #1) Star Wars: Clone Wars, Volume 3: Last Stand on Jabim Star Wars: Clone Wars, Volume 2: Victories and Sacrifices Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command