Start by marking “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (The Force Unleashed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (The Force Unleashed, #2)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed #2)

3.51  ·  Rating Details  ·  224 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
The end of the story in the hugely popular game The Force Unleashed left the Star Wars galaxy poised at the brink of civil war. But before that can happen, the Emperor and his apprentice, Darth Vader, have another plan already in play.

The author of the original game, Haden Blackman, returns with a new story of treachery, deception, and the manipulation of the overwhelming
Published October 31st 2011 by Dark Horse Books (first published September 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars

Travis Roberson
Apr 04, 2011 Travis Roberson rated it it was ok
The Force Unleashed II graphic novel tells the story of the video game from a different perspective; that of the galaxy's most notorious bounty hunter, Boba Fett. However, even that doesn't really save this comic from falling short. Even with as much of a huge Star Wars fan I am, this comic just wasn't up to snuff. It was a good thing it was so short, because had it been any longer I might have considered not finishing it.

You see, the main problem is that the comic had so much potential. There's
Josep Blas
Apr 25, 2016 Josep Blas rated it it was ok
Eh... definitely better art than the first book, but very blah and predictable story. The whole story is just an excuse for the writer to go crazy with Boba Fett... the actual main characters are treated as secondary ones throughout the whole book. I know Boba has a lot of fans but, to me, aside from the "cool" factor, there is not much on that character to capture one's attention for the whole story.

Skip it, unless you're a hardcore Boba fan.
P Fosten
Mar 12, 2012 P Fosten rated it did not like it
Having not played TFU2 I have no idea where this fits with that story. Basically the art was fine and the plot reasonably entertaining (although even if this was a short GN I'm sure they could have beefed it up a bit plotwise). However where it totally lost me was in the last 4 pages where one of the main characters suffers an unfortunate incident which seems to be totally reversed at the turn of the page without explanation. It may be an art fault but the fact no dialogue balloon or caption was ...more
LINCCReviews
Jun 26, 2015 LINCCReviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good book based on the game (legozach)
Dmitry Yakovenko
Feb 10, 2012 Dmitry Yakovenko rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
В отличии от первого тома, этот не полностью повторяет события игры, по которой собственно и создавался комикс, а показывает эти события с другого ракурса и более того, расширяет их. Центральным героем комикса стал не главный герой игры, Старкиллер, а Боба Фетт, которого наняли охотится за главным героем. Нам открываются многие факты и моменты, которые скрылись от основного сюжет видеоигры. Все становится проще и понятнее, поэтому я считаю, что этот комикс нужно прочитать каждому кто прошел игру ...more
Arthur Cravan
Jun 25, 2015 Arthur Cravan rated it did not like it
Shelves: star-wars, comics
Nah dude.
David
Dec 05, 2013 David rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Star Wars fans
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!

I haven't played the game, but whereas in the first one I thought I was able to pick where the boss battles would be, it is blatantly obvious where they are here, and they waste far too much time on them. The storyline is quite good though, and should be fleshed out with more detail.
Jedi Sunni
Jan 01, 2014 Jedi Sunni rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine
Is starkiller dead or alive? This story line was kind of strange but it did reveal that Boba fett actually has a heart. The real reason why I gave this book three stars is because of the art work. It was absolutely amazing. The creature screen was nice as well.
Don
Jun 09, 2011 Don rated it it was ok
I think they biggest problem I have with these Force Unleashed and Old Republic comics is that I don't know a damn thing about the video games. Just being a Star Wars fan isn't enough in this case. You have to know the stories of the games to really get what's happening in the comics.

Nice artwork, though.
Eli Poteet
Nov 19, 2013 Eli Poteet rated it liked it
Another one from a Fett bounty hunter; I'm not familiar with the game storyline but I still appreciated the average attempt of portraying an interesting point of view. I disliked the space jump, simply unrealistic. Also, I had no idea the Fetts were such man sluts! Hurray!
Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power!
This is pretty cool, I enjoyed reading it even though I don't normally read graphic novels, it was neat to read. Very well done. I love all the pictures, and the story plot was very captivating, I couldn't put it down, lol
Theresa
Jan 11, 2015 Theresa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Volume 2
by W. Haden Blackman
an interesting. leap in the star wars series, the clone of heroes the clone of villians scrap through problems of memory history and love
Stuart
Aug 07, 2012 Stuart rated it liked it
Good addition to the 2 page story that was The Force Unleashed 2 game. Seriously, why didn't they finish the story at all? Not been this disappointed since Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords.
Garrett Ballendine
A pretty good look into Boba Fett's head...Which is funny when he's not on the cover at all and is clearly the main character of this comic...

Sadly there isn't much actual subsistence to the comic.
Virgo
Nov 08, 2014 Virgo rated it really liked it
Very good read...with a very bizzare ending...wow...something very strange happened at the end of this book with Darth Vader...my question is how did he do that?
Allan Fisher
Jan 30, 2011 Allan Fisher rated it liked it
A quick read by the Star Wars franchise. The ending was a tad disappointing and sets up THh Force Unleashed III. Luckily this was a freebie....
Carlos Chavez
Apr 22, 2011 Carlos Chavez rated it liked it
okay i guess pretty much a very very short story of what happens to boba fett while in this story.
Cesar Amaro
Jan 06, 2013 Cesar Amaro rated it it was amazing
best star wars serie ever made at my point of view
The Noahconstrictor
The Noahconstrictor rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Virginia Phillips
Virginia Phillips rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Atle Lerøy
Atle Lerøy marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Melvin
Melvin marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Joey  Lester
Joey Lester marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Dan D
Dan D added it
Jun 01, 2016
John Martin
John Martin rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Snowy  Leopard Jake S
Snowy Leopard Jake S is currently reading it
May 02, 2016
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Isaiah
Isaiah rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Dstevens
Dstevens rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2016
  • Star Wars: Empire, Volume 2: Darklighter
  • Threat of Peace (Star Wars: The Old Republic Comic, #2)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Rise of the Sith
  • My Brother, My Enemy (Star Wars: Rebellion, #1)
  • Star Wars: Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost (Star Wars: Crimson Empire #3)
  • Star Wars: Agent of the Empire, Volume 1: Iron Eclipse
  • Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago...., Vol. 2
  • Blood of the Empire (Star Wars: The Old Republic Comic, #1)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Emissaries and Assassins
  • Dueling Ambitions (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, #7)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron, Vol. 1
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Early Victories
  • Star Wars Tales, Vol. 4
W. Haden Blackman is a writer who has long worked in the Star Wars universe. He is also the project lead on the MMO Star Wars: Galaxies and the video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
More about W. Haden Blackman...

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2 books)
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (The Force Unleashed, #1)