Start by marking “Touch and Go” as Want to Read:
Touch and Go

Touch and Go (P.A.R.A Investigations #2)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Oh, the Bahamas. What a perfect place for a fling! Or is it?

Carrie Stanfield is there on assignment with the hottest guy ever! The chemistry between them is more volatile than the tropical storm that strands them on a deserted island. So why the heck won’t Patrick McKay touch her already?

Patrick would love to get his hands all over Carrie’s sweet body. Unfortunately, he’s
Mass Market Paperback, 164 pages
Published November 1st 2010

To ask other readers questions about Touch and Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch and Go

Darcy
This book was pretty predictable. You just knew that when Carrie and Patrick meet that somehow something was going to happen between them. So it was no surprise when 2 years later that they were thrown together. Carrie is struggling with her tk powers, so of course she would try to find help with them, and of course that help would come in the person of Patrick, who was the head of PARA, a paranormal agency. Their first case together they are forced together in a honeymooners escape investigatin ...more
Mare
A quick paranormal romance.

Carrie Stanfield gets reunited with a hot empathy, Patrick McKay, she interviewedtwo years ago. She needs help controlling her surfacing telekinesis. When she interview him he mentioned her budding abilities but she scoffed it off. Now, admitting she needs training to control it, she’s joined the paranormal group as an agent assigned to him... Unfortunately he’s changed. On their assignment to the Bahamas she hopes to find what’s causing the change while trying to batt
Sue Ziara
Although it was unrealistic at times, it was still a good read!
Melissa Marlow
Another really short love story. Carrie and Patrick feel the heat at first sight, however their lives take them down different paths until their paths meet again. There is a problem though with having it been so long. Patrick has went through some changes that doesn’t allow him to touch, therefore not being able to touch Carrie the want he wants and dreams too. Will they find the curse that haunts a resort, will they find the curse that haunts Patrick, and will Carrie ever get herself together t ...more
T.M. Carper
Quick, paranormal (TK and extra sensory abilities, not vampire paranormal) romance.
Kate
I didn't think I'd enjoy paranormal romance (I'm picky about the sci-fi/fantasy/paranormal genre), but I've been pleasantly surprised by the HB paranormal books that I've read. I can't wait to read more!
Susi
Funny, sexy and a cute read for in between. Nothing really special but I laughed more than once. The end could have been a bit more but I enjoyed reading it!
And I love Rowen's humor so much. *g*
Toni
Wow! I really enjoyed this book. I forgot how much I loved reading paranormal books. It was a interesting, sexy, thrilling and romantic story about a man and a woman learning to live. A must read!
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Cutesy, Blaze paranormal. A bit far-fetched, but who cares? It was a good, sexy, fun read. I had the auiodbook from my Audible.com subscription. The narrator, Gabra something, was good.
Terri Pray
Not a bad book, closer to a 3.5 than a 3. The characters are appealing but the story missed the 'spark' that would make it truly enjoyable.
Krystean
Very disappointed. Thought it sounded pretty cool. Nothing turned me off but nothing clicked for me, either.
Linda Trexler
Couldn't put it down. A real page turner.
Good story but very rushed ending.
Catwomen
Catwomen marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 29, 2014
Gina gamill
Gina gamill marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Lucía
Lucía marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • The Ex Factor
  • Hotshot: Hotshot\Going For It (Uniformly Hot! #20)
  • Night Maneuvers
  • Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)
  • Taking Care of Business
  • High Octane
  • While She Was Sleeping... (Harlequin Blaze, #533)
  • Riding the Waves
  • Moonstruck (Harlequin Blaze #514)
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • The Guy Most Likely To...: Underneath It All\Can't Get You Out of My Head\A Moment Like This
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Witness Seduction
National bestselling author MICHELLE ROWEN writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and young adult fantasy, both light and dark, sexy and sweet, long and short -- it all depends on the story! She's won a Holt Medallion for Best First Book and a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice award for Vampire Romance. For more information, please visit Michelle at her website at www.michellerowen.com.
More about Michelle Rowen...
Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1) Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, #1) Fanged & Fabulous (Immortality Bites, #2) Lady & the Vamp (Immortality Bites, #3)