Start by marking “Hidden Deception” as Want to Read:
Hidden Deception

Hidden Deception

3.61  ·  Rating Details  ·  36 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Her own father had killed her mother. Afterward, Elena Segura Jackson had been adopted by a loving Santa Fe family. For years she'd tried to focus only on the present and future--not the past. But now another murder, in her family's antique shop, brings the old memories rushing back. Detective Daniel Stillwater, widowed father of a little girl, vows to find the killer. In ...more
Published August 1st 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published December 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Deception

Marji Laine
Sep 18, 2011 Marji Laine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery, christian
Leann Harris weaves an intricate mystery in her "Love Inspired Suspense" novel Hidden Deception. This has the flavors of a traditional whodunit and I licked my chops at the challenge.

Set amidst the charm of the older area of Santa Fe, New Mexico, Ms. Harris draws a picture of deceit, personal agendas and hushed connections. The secrets in this book are so thick, they unfold in layers, enticing the reader to expose a little more.

Elena Jackson's childhood horror of seeing her mother die at the han
Patricia Atkinson
Sep 04, 2014 Patricia Atkinson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the story of elana who witnesses her parents murder when she was a child and when her employee ends up murdered in her store the memories come back as she helps the dectective look for the killer.
Francesca Hurley
i honestly couldn't believe that a book that small could hold so much love and suspense, yet light and hilarious at the same time. i was amazed at how often i laughed when a character said something not even intended to be funny!
IrenesBookReviews
Oct 20, 2010 IrenesBookReviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like Christian romance with some suspense mixed in you will enjoy the book. Easy to read and written well.
Susan
Nov 10, 2008 Susan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OK. I had to read the back of the book to try to remember what it was about. I guess that about sums it up.
Carla
Carla added it
Jul 21, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Keisha
Keisha rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Cathie
Cathie marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Samantha Hutchins
Samantha Hutchins marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
BrianShelly Engwall
BrianShelly Engwall marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Charline Bonham
Charline Bonham rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2016
M
M added it
Jan 28, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Linda Stuckey
Linda Stuckey rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2016
Kellie Kulow
Kellie Kulow marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Nicole  Hudgens
Nicole Hudgens rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Katelyn M Taylor
Katelyn M Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Kim
Kim added it
Feb 07, 2016
Dana
Dana rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Susan Turnbull
Susan Turnbull rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I am a teacher of the deaf, specializing in high school math and science. I also am a avid gardener and compostor.
I've been writing most of my adult life, creating stories and letting my mind imagine all sorts of things. I've been a detective, lawyer, veterinary, and antique dealer.
I teach writing now at the local community college in their continuing education department.
I am a Westerner, gro
More about Leann Harris...